Provisioning Center Bill Reps Co-Sponsor

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, that sounds like the most boring job in the world.

Research and development is where I like to be.

Keep it up though, all you are doing is discrediting yourself by making baseless accusations.

I can produce news articals where you take the position I'm saying you have taken. You have been Safety Center Dan for the press. How can you say that when it finally starts to pay great that it would then become boring? Like I said, you have zero plausible deniability that you would somehow STOP being Safety Man Dan just when you would get to make mo' money at it. And then you argued your head off that this terrible bill would be GREAT for US. Double Down Dan.

I can produce news articals where you take the position I'm saying you have taken. You have been Safety Center Dan for the press. How can you say that when it finally starts to pay great that it would then become boring? Like I said, you have zero plausible deniability that you would somehow STOP being Safety Man Dan just when you would get to make mo' money at it. And then you argued your head off that this terrible bill would be GREAT for US. Double Down Dan.

You can produce 1 news article where I did in fact say that the weed I tested was dangerous for human consumption.

This was all imported brick weed from God knows where. It was in fact loaded with pesticides and all other sorts of contaminants.

If you actually paid attention to what I was doing, rather than expending all sorts of energy making up lies about me, you may have a different perspective.

You can produce 1 news article where I did in fact say that the weed I tested was dangerous for human consumption.

This was all imported brick weed from God knows where. It was in fact loaded with pesticides and all other sorts of contaminants.

If you actually paid attention to what I was doing, rather than expending all sorts of energy making up lies about me, you may have a different perspective.

I pay attention and don't need to make anything up. I'm not into wasting energy either. Which means we are not nearly done yet.

More lies:

ue McGuire Ferris This is also good for Joe's Farmers market... which I believe is just as safe access as a dispensary. No less no more... they are both safe and that is the most important thing we dont need patients getting robbed or killed trying to acquire meds. If this doesnt pass and everything goes back underground you all know prices will rise and rise fast.