Provisioning Center Bill Reps Co-Sponsor

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you stop beating your wife?

I suppose you just proved my point. Your constant accusation that some here want patients or others in jail for marijuana is fallacious and a red herring argument designed to divert attention. So now that you understand that how about you stop making the accusations.

I will call this a "Helen Keller" moment for you. You know, the moment when everything fell into place for here when she was standing at the water pump and her teacher, Anne Sullivan, was signing the term "water" and Helen signed it back. It was a breakthrough for Helen. This is YOUR moment peanut. Remember this day.

Is it reasonable to think that we would benefit, and this profiteering boondoggle will be affected, if we can stay out in front of this and demonstrate that the cg system can work?

Not with this legislature in place. They have proven motivation, and means to and end that we don't want. You are entering into the definition of crazy at this point. At least wait until be have different players to expect a different play.

You are free to do as you wish. I was only explaining why it could be deemed constructive.

One of the better lawyers in the community has made the argument that the MMMA still prevents patients and caregivers from transferring to dispensaries created under this new legislation, as 4(a) and 4(b) won't allow the transfer, and this is only a 50% bill that cannot override the MMMA.

What do you think of that?

I think it's proves that Callton is willing to stand up at Big Daddy's and bald face lie to anyone that will listen. At least that is what NORML is telling me.

Is it reasonable to think that we would benefit, and this profiteering boondoggle will be affected, if we can stay out in front of this and demonstrate that the cg system can work?

Maybe if we had more time. But, to be honest, I don't think the lawmakers are going to look for proof of anything. They are just as happy with something to hang their hats on to clear their conscience. They will hang their hats on the argument that pts need "safe" and reliable access. That it is too costly for patients to grow their own. That commercial grows are more easily regulated and taxed, etc.

You are free to do as you wish. I was only explaining why it could be deemed constructive.

One of the better lawyers in the community has made the argument that the MMMA still prevents patients and caregivers from transferring to dispensaries created under this new legislation, as 4(a) and 4(b) won't allow the transfer, and this is only a 50% bill that cannot override the MMMA.

What do you think of that?

I suppose you just proved my point. Your constant accusation that some here want patients or others in jail for marijuana is fallacious and a red herring argument designed to divert attention. So now that you understand that how about you stop making the accusations.

I will call this a "Helen Keller" moment for you. You know, the moment when everything fell into place for here when she was standing at the water pump and her teacher, Anne Sullivan, was signing the term "water" and Helen signed it back. It was a breakthrough for Helen. This is YOUR moment peanut. Remember this day.

I will be much wiser by simply agreeing with you? Another path to enlightenment ..

I don't think that people set out to put people in jail. What I do think is that is the result of their efforts are in that direction. Thoughtless action, with little consideration of the effects of those actions.

All I'm saying is "think about it." Which direction do you want?

This is a lie. Let's examine it in the most simple way possible by looking at the definition of "medical marihuana provisioning center" from the bill:

(e) "Medical marihuana provisioning center" or "provisioning

center" means a commercial entity located in this state that

acquires, possesses, cultivates, manufactures, delivers, transfers,

or transports medical marihuana and sells, supplies, or dispenses

medical marihuana to registered qualifying patients, directly or

through the patients' registered primary caregivers. Provisioning

center includes any commercial property where medical marihuana is

sold to registered qualifying patients and registered primary

caregivers.

Thanks .. I'm corrected.