Provisioning Center Bill Reps Co-Sponsor

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL We heard all about the bribes. No wonder all the 'so called' supporters looked like zombies with pizza sauce dripping off their chins. Bush brought 5 bus loads of folks with him when he came to town too. How many people did he have at his rally? A little less than 5 bus loads. Some stayed in the bus and slept. No locals at all.

I hope the old man is still alive to see his 2nd son become president, imagine that we are going to see 3 in one family become pres in our life time, bawahahahahaha!

Jeb cant be worse than obama, but he could be worse than his dad and brother lmao!

Peace

Jim

When we talk about zoning and local municipalities, it isn't as simple as saying "a city/township can't ban MMJ activity."

That is true.

But they can ban/zone like activities. For example, a township could pass a law saying no light bulb greater than 399 watts can be used in a residence....indoor gardens must be on commercial property, etc.

Lots of ways around that 75% majority.

Not with this legislature in place. They have proven motivation, and means to and end that we don't want. You are entering into the definition of crazy at this point. At least wait until be have different players to expect a different play.

I don't believe that commercial grows are included in this bill.

Keep those emails coming. We heard that they are giving us the desired effect. Say it in your own words and don't sugar coat it.

The list is out on who is co-sporing the Dispenasry Bill. Tell them how you feel about it.

Dear Rep,

It has come to the attention of the medical marijuana patients of Michigan that you are among a group of 16 reps that have co-sponsored a provision center bill. We are very concerned that this bill would turn things negatively for the patients of Michigan by creating an environment where the legal caregiver/patient model would be harmed. It's been a lot of work to get the network set up legally to supply the many patients of Michigan and we believe we have done a good job of this, considering the limitations to stay firmly legal. We have went to great efforts to teach at least one of every 5 patients to grow so we can become self sufficient and keep the commercial interests out of our medicine. We can't afford to support these commercial interests with the mark up they place on our medicine. We would rather be self sufficient and be proud examples of that. So please do not support a provision center bill that would change the landscape of medical cannabis in Michigan. We are working on strictly following the changes outlined by the legislature and the clarifications offered by the Supreme Court. We see that things are workable as long as there are no more changes at this time. Please let us work with what we have for a while and let's see where we are in a few years. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Phil Cavanagh

PC@philcavanagh.com

Jon Bumstead

JonBumstead@house.mi.gov

Brandon Dillon

Brandon@brandondillon.com

Peter Pettalia

PeterPettalia@house.mi.gov

Jim Ananich

JimAnanich@house.mi.gov

Tom McMillin

TomMcMillin@house.mi.gov

Ken Yonker

ken@kenyonker.com

Sam Singh

votesamsingh@gmail.com

Frank Foster

FrankFoster@house.mi.gov

Kevin Daley

KevinDaley@house.mi.gov

Phil Potvin

PhilPotvin@house.mi.gov

Marcia Hovey-Wright

MarciaHoveyWright@house.mi.gov

Greg MacMaster

GregMacMaster@house.mi.gov

Jeff Irwin

JeffIrwin@house.mi.gov

Woodrow Stanley

Tom Stallworth

cburns@house.mi.gov

Look ppl. We can provide a workable alternative. I would like to run a coffee shop/lounge/storage locker/storage vault/private members area operation. Patients can retrieve their cannabis from their caregivers' lockers if they wish.

so you have them $$$ in your eyes now, so you want it to be one way so you can get yours, pee pee on the rest eh? and when these pts have a coffee and wind up burning on your property, and get pulled over on the way home, they dont need to harrass you they will get enough pt's! that is a realy good plan! NOT

is there any work to address the current problems or is it just a drive to push back? I would like to help but im not willing to take the "this bill sucks everything's ok stance" ive written one batch of letters telling them this bill sucks and how bad we need farmers markets what next?

Keep the pressure on. It will help with the next battle against Prairy Plant Systems. Those guys will go for the throat too. But they have more money. Until we can change the players in the legislature we will be playing defense.

Teach a patient how to grow.

LMFAO!

Settle down bro. I have no intention on visiting anyone's grow room except my own.

On edit: I'm really puzzled as to where these fantastical scenarios you come up with, come from.

Oh well. It is mildly entertaining, at least.

Because you endorsed wording that very well could make it so our grows would be inspected. It's plain as day for anyone who is/was paying attention. Back peddle now all you want. You were/are thick with the thieves.

No. You know how you can tell? Because I'm not a total jerk trying to open a dispensary or a Safety Center.

Well I suppose you're right about the dispensary and Safety Center part...

Just wondering, because the last time I had totally unsupported accusations leveled against me, it was from him.

Edited by Northern Lab

Well I suppose you're right about the dispensary and Safety Center part...

Just wondering, because the last time I had totally unsupported accusations leveled against me, it was from him.

It's pretending at a new record level now if you want to say you weren't on board to be Safety Man Dan. You have zero plausible deniability with that stance. Zero.