Provisioning Center Bill Reps Co-Sponsor

Whatever Peanut. Regardless what happens you will not be standing with the victors. At least not for long. You guys have got some Colorado money but is it enough Peanut? Is it really? I noticed the fast track bar has been lowered a bit already. It was "fast tracked" to the governor last week and now it is "fast tracked" to get a house judiciary hearing. How many Senate votes you got? What about MSP, PAAM and the AG's office?

No peanut, we have not even begun to fight yet..

I heard about the suggested changes. Get them done and fix the problems with the bill and we may not even fight at all.

Edited by SFC

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sent the letter to all the reps on the list.

Thanks. We will keep you informed of other ways you can help.

Remember back when that dispensary owner was caught on tape buying marijuana to sell at his store and law enforcement was recording audio?

They played the tape in court and the dispensary owner said the marijuana stank like chemicals. The dispensary owner said he would have to make medibles(food) out of it so he could hide the smell from a patient that would buy it. Just terrible actors folks, just terrible. But what would you expect from a human cash register?

A friend of mine went to a dispensary to sell the extra marijuana he grew. Law enforcement had him on tape the minute he went through the door. They used the tape to get a search warrant for his home. Things went down hill from there. He eventually went to jail for months and then his wife went for months after he got out.

There are story after true story where access at a dispensary is dirty and dangerous.

That dispensary called the Barn down by Flint that just closed; A close patient friend of mine was buying there. That dispensary was down to selling pin joints because no one could afford their high priced marijuana. The last time my friend bought there he paid $100 for ten pinners and it was garf. I recently taught him how to grow. He throws rocks at the dispensaries now. I think the actual 'growing' part made him healthier. Seriously.

Pass along these true stories and tell us all the other true horror stories about how dispensaries are ruining it for medical marijuana in Michigan. I expect to here some accounts much worse then what I already have heard. Let's hear it folks.

Some of us will be testifying in front of the legislature to counter the filthy lies dispensary owners, lobbyists, and activists are saying about us caregivers and patients. Lets ROLL!

Edited by Restorium2

A friend of mine went to a dispensary to sell the extra marijuana he grew. Law enforcement had him on tape the minute he went through the door. They used the tape to get a search warrant for his home. Things went down hill from there. He eventually went to jail for months and then his wife went for months after he got out.

this one I have not read

Witch one was it

this one I have not read

Witch one was it

The Saginaw location. True story that I heard first hand. He never had a chance to do anything but plea. They had him bent over a barrel.

wow the fear is thick. i dont support the disp but you guys sound like a bunch of prohibitionist with your fear mongering. keep up the work, its really sad you guys were not this motivated all the times we had a chance to stop them from messing with our law. im really not sure how to take this, the "do nothing crowd" is motivated and im not real sure i get the reasoning.

wow the fear is thick. i dont support the disp but you guys sound like a bunch of prohibitionist with your fear mongering. keep up the work, its really sad you guys were not this motivated all the times we had a chance to stop them from messing with our law. im really not sure how to take this, the "do nothing crowd" is motivated and im not real sure i get the reasoning.

No problem. I can explain the reasoning here;

The dispensary lobbyists are making up stories to bash caregivers and patients.

We are fighting fire with fire.

The only difference is that we don't make stuff up to do it.

The accounts I speak of are either on tape on court record, or first hand accounts that I have heard, first hand, from patients and caregivers.

I hope that clears it up for you. All true and it cuts through the BS like a knife through butter.

some think with the right

some think with the left

some think with both

some think with none

Support for us Patients would be .........Leave Our Good Law alone for 5 years.

Patients helping Patients......It's a Beautiful Thing

Good Luck Bob.

Edited by beourbud

It is because some believe that any Bill will take their grow rights away no one knows that for sure

that it would

The dispensaries have a lot of support from patients they know this by some or all of the rally's when bus Loads of patients were brought to the rally's and court houses

LOL We heard all about the bribes. No wonder all the 'so called' supporters looked like zombies with pizza sauce dripping off their chins. Bush brought 5 bus loads of folks with him when he came to town too. How many people did he have at his rally? A little less than 5 bus loads. Some stayed in the bus and slept. No locals at all.

Also you may recall the protests were not "Supposed" to be about dispensaries. They in fact hijacked the message. You may recall our disdain even then. Ganja, why don't you go back and look what we have actually said and done. Our message has always been consistent.

Truthfully, the dispensary people have always been consistant in telling all of us one thing and the media/legislature something altogether different too. Nothing new.

It is because some believe that any Bill will take their grow rights away no one knows that for sure

that it would

The dispensaries have a lot of support from patients they know this by some or all of the rally's when bus Loads of patients were brought to the rally's and court houses

They were brought there under false premises. Some of the organizers, the original ones, were telling everyone that if they didn't show up for the rally, then the law would be voted out of existence. It was one more instance of the pro-dispensary advocates pulling the wool over people's eyes to garner more support.

Also you may recall the protests were not "Supposed" to be about dispensaries. They in fact hijacked the message. You may recall our disdain even then. Ganja, why don't you go back and look what we have actually said and done. Our message has always been consistent.

Truthfully, the dispensary people have always been consistant in telling all of us one thing and the media/legislature something altogether different too. Nothing new.

Dispensary man speaks with forked tongue.

that it would

As others have already pointed out, I don't recall a rally that was billed as a pro-dispensary rally. If there was one please let us know which. If dispensaries got people on buses it was under the guise of supporting something else, not dispensaries.

Every single rally I have seen was billed as one thing but the resulting message was entirely different. So, yes, some of the rallies turned out to be pro-dispensary but was that the intent of the pts the morning they headed out to Lansing? Not bloody likely.

Edited by CaveatLector

Cav the pro dispensary rally was the one right after the McQueen COA decision. CPU was originally going to participate, until the ruling pushed dispensary proponents to rent buses and party down on the capitol lawn.... the infamous "$10 blow job at the carwash (while I buy my marijuana)" came from that rally.

that was in September 2011...

Cav the pro dispensary rally was the one right after the McQueen COA decision. CPU was originally going to participate, until the ruling pushed dispensary proponents to rent buses and party down on the capitol lawn.... the infamous "$10 blow job at the carwash (while I buy my marijuana)" came from that rally.

Ah, the good old days

:)

yes that is the one that was not meant to be prodisp thats why so many took issue with it.

The dispensary folks are paying the bill all the way. Some folks here seem to desire they all go to jail.

A bunch of spiteful, hate filled, crusaders that seem to be determined to backstab until all dispensary folks are in jail.

That's right .. an active campaign to put marijuana people in jail. Pretending the campaign is to support patients.