Thanks All.

I am encouraged by a notable change in the quality of the conversation, with a few exceptions which are to be expected. Crude and condescending vitriol has diminished. There is more goodwill apparent. Watching people getting excited about meeting is great. Imiubu has been doing a marvelous thing in offering friendship among the girls. it is this safe haven that I hope to see remain the norm. We can expect to attract people to the site with these efforts, and we ourselves be much more satisfied.

What we will get is all the good people who left or got banned from the last admin, if we can keep the threads on track, now I know we all go a lil off subject now and than, but lets just try and make a new thread when something makes you mad on some one elses thread, no as far a my threads, have at it, I dont care, we all need to get it out some where, just think though if people are realy as agated as they act some times.. you may be taking it out on your family also! I know if I spend to much time on here and watching people argue over stups schtuff it makes me just want to get off for a while, some times I cant and just have to blast off now and than, I respect everyone on these forums, but I get mad as hell when some one cant just give up and let it go!

we need people like imi and northern gal It would be nice to get back to all the people we used to have on here, I know people have their fav places to go now, but there realy is no reason it cant be here again, all it takes is to not get personal on people, no one, yea alot of us can take it and not dish it back out (not me lol) but a few who are ganged up on in here, man they have thick skin and the people trying to tinkle them type of people off, are only making them selves look bad, your falling right into the hand your trying to tinkle of, because that person already knows how ya'll feel, and they dont care, they realy dont make arses out of themselves its the people bad mouthng that make arses out of them selves, (including me :yahoo-wave: )

It has been nicer on here, let build on that,,,,,lets have a big get together, i offered up  my ideas, so im just waiting to see who steps up and says lets do it here,  so I can mark my calender and meet all the people who have been bad mouthing me bawahaHAHA!  I bet we will get along like we have been friends for ever!

Peace all!

Jim

What we will get is all the good people who left or got banned from the last admin, if we can keep the threads on track, now I know we all go a lil off subject now and than, but lets just try and make a new thread when something makes you mad on some one elses thread, no as far a my threads, have at it, I dont care, we all need to get it out some where, just think though if people are realy as agated as they act some times.. you may be taking it out on your family also! I know if I spend to much time on here and watching people argue over stups schtuff it makes me just want to get off for a while, some times I cant and just have to blast off now and than, I respect everyone on these forums, but I get mad as hell when some one cant just give up and let it go!

we need people like imi and northern gal It would be nice to get back to all the people we used to have on here, I know people have their fav places to go now, but there realy is no reason it cant be here again, all it takes is to not get personal on people, no one, yea alot of us can take it and not dish it back out (not me lol) but a few who are ganged up on in here, man they have thick skin and the people trying to tinkle them type of people off, are only making them selves look bad, your falling right into the hand your trying to tinkle of, because that person already knows how ya'll feel, and they dont care, they realy dont make arses out of themselves its the people bad mouthng that make arses out of them selves, (including me :yahoo-wave: )

It has been nicer on here, let build on that,,,,,lets have a big get together, i offered up  my ideas, so im just waiting to see who steps up and says lets do it here,  so I can mark my calender and meet all the people who have been bad mouthing me bawahaHAHA!  I bet we will get along like we have been friends for ever!

Peace all!

Jim

Jim, you are a treat. Despite your insistence that you can be hard to get along with, you have a heart of gold. It shows up in everything you contribute.

There is still not much room for reasonable open discussion here, but the get together sounds cool. It is almost summer!

There is as much room for reasonable open discussion as you are willing to allow. If there is not, it is a matter of attitudes that we don't want around any more.

That is as delicately as it needs to be said.

Im glad to see more ppl posting again.. I have had a lot of ppl (in real) mention they saw that I was posting and were happy but were not convinced enough to actually post themselves.... It needs to continue and build.. I see that new ppl join everysingle day.. We do our best to individually respond to each individual who reaches out.. its not a script..

I find the atmosphere here much more welcoming and positive.

I am seeing a lot of members returning to post.

This was my home away from home for years. 

It feels good to be here posting again without wanting

to raise the roof or leaving so mad I want to kick the

proverbial dog.

There is still a war being waged against us and through

civil discourse and unity we can push back against our oppressors.

If we are so busy infighting, there is little time to pay attention much

less, to find solutions and act against those who still want to tear our

good law to shreds.

"... Ahhh, come on, let's work together...
Well now, make someone happy
Make someone smile
Let's all work together
And make life worthwhile
Let's work together
Come on, come on
Let's work together..."

Canned Heat

I guess crude and condenscing vitriol woud go down when the vitriolic have the power to banish people who offend their sensibilities.  That might be a brutally honest interpretation of what is being said here, but it's not too hard to read between the lines. 

Ouch.

Hi Mezz

:sword:

I guess crude and condenscing vitriol woud go down when the vitriolic have the power to banish people who offend their sensibilities.  That might be a brutally honest interpretation of what is being said here, but it's not too hard to read between the lines. 

Glad you have that ability. I don't know how much more clear we can make it.

Thanks for the observation.