If you put it in the trunk then any case at all would be plenty good enough. Might as well put in something 'ambiguous' like a brown paper bag.

if you want to be SURE, buy a fireproof safe they come in small sizes for about 30.00  they are lockable, sold as security safes, so if you mounted it into your trunk, i would think it a tough case to find one out of compliance to this insanity.

Rest I totaly agree with you, if its in a locked trunk anything should be good, of course it should at least be in some type of bag for when you take it out to get to your pt's or bring in your home,  so that eyes that dont need to see cant see it!

Timmahh

If you have an suv and no trunk I think your idea is great also, we dont all have trunks, and they just want to have it unacessable to the driver or pt/c.g during the trip. um kinda like a gun eh!  put the gun in a locked case in the back seat and have your bullets locked in your glove box!

Peace

Jim

It dont look big enough to put mason jars in! lol, heck it dont look big enough to carry my months supply! lmao, just messin with ya, We have a lil bigger one, it holds about 8 mason jars, I usualy keep my meds in it at home, and take it out at first and cure it every day!  them are nice, but if we have a fire, that is the first thing im grabin before i bail out of the house! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

Jim

I don't have a trunk, Even if i did i would lock it in a case of some kind, some leo don't know the law very well and will arrest you if they have a different interpretation, I think in the trunk in a brown bag is lawful, but i'ts better to be safe then sorry...  i use one of these. A 1oz. jar fits perfectly.

http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=C4hynwBJbUb6CFeLUyQGkqoD4AvWwztMChfOG0DTV9-JQCAAQAigCULeS1r79_____wFgyZbCiZCktBKgAbPZmP4DyAEBqgQjT9B-1GvzJgZdGroRqQ5h3XOfuf7EXQgmL86vwEPNnRAWUGW6BRMIgNTI1r6stgIV42oyCh07OwCSygUAgAe1pucB&ei=vxJbUcD4HOPVyQG79oCQCQ&sig=AOD64_3xuIFVCA0a9kOCaMY9Jg98sm3WUA&sqi=2&ved=0CDUQ0Qw&adurl=http://budcobank.com/security_bags.asp

It dont look big enough to put mason jars in! lol, heck it dont look big enough to carry my months supply! lmao, just messin with ya, We have a lil bigger one, it holds about 8 mason jars, I usualy keep my meds in it at home, and take it out at first and cure it every day! them are nice, but if we have a fire, that is the first thing im grabin before i bail out of the house! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

Jim

Reminds me of old Willie Nelson. Not sure if it is fact or myth but I had always heard when his house burned down in 1970 he ran into the blaze to grab a guitar and a big ole block of hash.

It dont look big enough to put mason jars in! lol, heck it dont look big enough to carry my months supply! lmao, just messin with ya, We have a lil bigger one, it holds about 8 mason jars, I usualy keep my meds in it at home, and take it out at first and cure it every day!  them are nice, but if we have a fire, that is the first thing im grabin before i bail out of the house! :yahoo-wave:

Peace

Jim

I know im looking for something a little deeper it holds the smaller jars but the widemouths just come up short from fitting was thinking of using Tupperware to transfer to my patients with the meds in ziplocks but the smells too overwhelming.

They sure are making compliance a pain. Obviously we know the law and the changes inacted by sb whatever the f and recent court rulings. I almost feel like inside the "case" I should provide copies of all that for any leo that thinks they have prob cause to look in my case. If they think that they have prob cause to look in there I better provide them with a copy of the constitution too.

I've had a few encounters with Leo's in my time. Most were smart and professional. A couple were thugs with badges. One Indiana State boy stated that he could smell nonexistent mj. I guess I just looked the part.

How about I come up with a two page doc that has all info on compliance and mmj then insert into heat sealed bags with legalmeds in the center. Then put that in my case and drive around with it. That should take care of the visual and scent related issues.

Mostly I'm just going to drive aroung with a empty case. Maybe put an audio alarm on it that shreaks "CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION" when it's opened without permission. One thing I'm not going to do is go back to the days of crotchin it.