Back Of License

Only time will tell. The people down at LARA are all messed up. They don't follow any sort of order or rules when the changes are happening. They dropped the ball on getting us information so we could help everyone get this right. You will have to wait and see if they kick out your application.

I sent in my renewal today. I was given old forms from Dr so I did not know I needed a copy of the back of my license. Will I be denied for this if I sent in my renewal with the old form that did not state I needed this?

they always said you need a copy of the front and back of your id, since the begining, I have all of my paper work from the last four or five yrs and me and my c.g's all sent in copys of the front and back of our liscenses or mi id's!  the reason they want both sides is because you could have changed your adress and the sticker is on the back of your i.d/liscense!

Peace

Jim

they always said you need a copy of the front and back of your id, since the begining, I have all of my paper work from the last four or five yrs and me and my c.g's all sent in copys of the front and back of our liscenses or mi id's!  the reason they want both sides is because you could have changed your adress and the sticker is on the back of your i.d/liscense!

Peace

Jim

It only said COPY OF PHOTO IDENTIFICATION on the old forms. It didn't mention BACK at all. My guess is they want that SKEW line on the back so they can save some time by just scanning it. All the new licenses have that now.

It only said COPY OF PHOTO IDENTIFICATION on the old forms. It didn't mention BACK at all. My guess is they want that SKEW line on the back so they can save some time by just scanning it. All the new licenses have that now.

Is that possible from a photo copy ?

Not being sarcastic, I am sincerely curious.

Is that possible from a photo copy ?

Not being sarcastic, I am sincerely curious.

Yes.  Your license has a magnetic strip and, of course, that cannot be read on a copy.  That may be where the confusion lies.  But it also as a SKU and what looks like a QR code.  Those can be read from a legible copy.

Edited by CaveatLector

Yup. They can do a quick scan of that SKU and have all your information entered on their computer system.

oh man im screwed!  :yahoo-wave:  there gonna know all about my speeding tickets I aquired with my first car! (68 fire bird)

All I know is I only have one folder and I keep all of my paperwork that they say to keep, yea the ones that were my card because they took so long, and me and my c.g gave em copys of the front and back of our i.d's and our mm cards, I would think if they didnt need it when we sent it in, they prob dont need it now and it shouldnt be a problem than! but on the bright side if you do need it, you have upto 2 yrs to fix it and send it back in as of today!!!

Peace

Jim

Yup. They can do a quick scan of that SKU and have all your information entered on their computer system.

I just read it with my scaner on my smart phone, it pretty much just gives you your drivers liscense number, dob, and if ya look at the back it already has that number before the sku!  It also has 6 extra numbers that i have no idea what they are, they are no where on my I.d oh I have no idea now, dont matter to late like i said, I already sent the state a letter telling them I smoke mmj!

also on the back of the id it says this space is available for change of adress sticker, and under that it says card does not contain radio frequency (rfid) technology! any hoo, thats all I got, and when i search it for google or any where it does not tell me anything about me, other than the numbers that are my liscense # and my D.O.B

Peace

Jim

I just read it with my scaner on my smart phone, it pretty much just gives you your drivers liscense number, dob, and if ya look at the back it already has that number before the sku!  It also has 6 extra numbers that i have no idea what they are, they are no where on my I.d oh I have no idea now, dont matter to late like i said, I already sent the state a letter telling them I smoke mmj!

also on the back of the id it says this space is available for change of adress sticker, and under that it says card does not contain radio frequency (rfid) technology! any hoo, thats all I got, and when i search it for google or any where it does not tell me anything about me, other than the numbers that are my liscense # and my D.O.B

Peace

Jim

I meant they would have all the info from your DRIVERS LICENSE entered on their computer quicker than doing it manually. They would even have any change of address too. Less chance of typos. They shouldn't deny a form becaues of that though. They are just being really lazy if they do. They could type it in for you if you forget to add the copy of the back.