Concerned About Smoking After/with Other Patients?

Ever want to try someone else's strain from a joint, but maybe don't know them very well or concerned about smoking after others or other patients? I have been thinking the same thing, which reminded me of the old Power Hitters from the '70s. This is a "shotgun hitter" and therefore NO LIPS need touch the dispenser to get a GOOD draw, and no breathing in someone else's exhale~ B~0

I made this with a mustard container and a stainless tube from an ink pen, and now a joint seems much more doable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_dWPphYEhk

Back in the 70s the joint circle was a cosmic experience passing it person to person once in a while someone would fish lip it lol but it was all good its all part of the smoking culture. :bong2:

What I think your trying to recreate is the old fire engine red power hitter never cared for them always seemed to burn up the doobie way too fast. :huh:

Ever want to try someone else's strain from a joint, but maybe don't know them very well or concerned about smoking after others or other patients? I have been thinking the same thing, which reminded me of the old Power Hitters from the '70s. This is a "shotgun hitter" and therefore NO LIPS need touch the dispenser to get a GOOD draw, and no breathing in someone else's exhale~ B~0

I made this with a mustard container and a stainless tube from an ink pen, and now a joint seems much more doable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_dWPphYEhk

yea them are cool, the old power hitter, you just squeeze it and it blows it into your mouth! around the same time I had a buzz bee lol, a frizbee with a bowl in the direct center, you take a nice hit and you throw the frisbee to the next person, them were a riot, oh man the real gas mask's, yea in the 70's we had some pretty kewl lil toys to smoke mj with, I dont remember any vaporizers back than, but lots of kewl bongs and other things!  I used to live a mile away from tobaco road on gratiot and masonic, when denny mcClain owned it! fun fun!

Peace

Jim

edit= that mustard bomb worked nice lol!

Edited by phaquetoo

I haven't found any yet. If anyone else wants to make one, I got the stainless parts from Zebra F-301 ink pens at WallyWorld. I also got a mustard and ketchup bomb bottle as a 2fer. At first I just used the steel cylinder to put the joint in, but unless you roll it REALLY FAT, it doesn't hold. Also, there isn't enough back pressure or velocity, so I tried taking the metal piece from the tip of the ink pen and it fits snugly into the metal cylinder. This tip points in the same direction at the top opening in the mustard bottle. NOW I can put varous size joints into it and the small metal tip helps to create a vortex and concentrate the flow much better. Just jam the metal cylinder into the tip of the mustard bottle, and it holds surprisingly well. Not sure whether the pen tip piece is also stainless, but it is faily heavy, so I hope so! Let me know if anyone else makes one. Looking for one of the FAT rounder type mustard bottles next, but want a new/clean one, don't want to empty a real/full one.

The power hitter was great when i used my mom's car ....  back in 1978. No ash on the seat .  Also had a glow in the dark power hitter...   the orange hots inside would lite up the glow in the dark bottle.   Do they still make these ?

have not seen one of them in a long time all most reminds me of the pump pipe with the bell bowl we used to pack it and light it and put the glass jar on and turn the fish pump on and have a stream of smoke for about 20 min thanks for posting that power hiter they were fun in the day

I almost mentioned the positive airflow fishpump hitter, since that is what seems to come up when I mention the power hitter. I kept 26 aquariums and 3 ponds for many many years before moving here, so still have a few small air pumps lying around, and may get around to making one next. I bought a high $ Extreme Q vape, but don't really like it, since I feel it wastes bud.

have not seen one of them in a long time all most reminds me of the pump pipe with the bell bowl we used to pack it and light it and put the glass jar on and turn the fish pump on and have a stream of smoke for about 20 min thanks for posting that power hiter they were fun in the day

Celliach totally called it, use your hands like a chillum if yer really concerned that session. low-tech, actually no-tech... U may need a demo from someone but it works perfectly, I remember having a stupefying revelation the first time I shown the simplicity of this technique.

a lit joint rests partially between pinky and ring finger on one hand, then u cup yer hands together like u caught a bug (lol) and breathe non-chillum chillum style.

Edited by abe supercro