Any Of You Organic Weedists Used Zeostick? The Pitch Is Bigger

pic book

looks interesting..never tried it..

http://www.zeostick.com/

ZEOSTICK

Nitrogen is 75% of the air we breath. Despite its abundance in the atmosphere, nitrogen is often the most limiting nutrient for plant growth. This problem occurs because atmospheric nitrogen is not bio chemically usable by plants. Plants can only take up nitrogen in smaller particle form.  This is usually provided to growers, gardeners, and farmers in some form of fertilizer or nutrient solution. Being organic, synthetic, chemical, or fuel based all these forms of fertilization are soluble(disolves in water) and leeches into the ground water, lakes, rivers, steams, and oceans.

How did plants feed themselves before man started dumping all kinds of fertilizers on the earth? Storms-Rain-Thunder-Lightning.  Lightning, lightning pulverises atmospheric nitrogen into smaller soluable plant nitrogen, and the rain brings it down into the soil. The plants can then absorb the nitrogen and begin and sustain life.

Lightning is very hard to capture, manipulate it, and then try to force it to do your bidding.  For some that sounds impossible.  Maybe becuase it is the most deadly force on earth.  In order to right the planet and to save water supplies world wide from Fertilizers and Nitrate Leaching the impossible needed to be done....And it was.

We have now captured lightning, incased it in an All Natural-All Organic,  Non Soluble ophiolitical earth-binder and squeezed it into a ZEOSTICK. And when all of this is combined it produces not only an All Natural-All Organic form of Non Soluble usable plant nitrogen, but the ability to generate All Natural-All Organic N.P.K. nitrogen(N), phosphorus(P) and potassium(K), im your soil.

ZEOSTICK is lightning in a stick

We are facing climate change.  Rain, storm pattern has become more iregular. The population growth is on the rise. That’s why nations chemically, synthetically and organicaly fertilize their farms with soluble fertilizers. They have to, and in the process they are destroying the planets water supply.

I skimmed the whole website and still don't know what these are made of, or exactly what they do.  From what I can figure it's just a fertilizer stick.  Sort of like a Job's Plant Spike but longer lasting.  I won't use anything on my plants without knowing exactly what it is first.

Here's a tip to anyone trying anything new in their grow.  I've said it before, but it's worth repeating:

When you trying something new, don't do it to your whole garden.  Just experiment with one or two plants at first.  I've seen a lot of entire gardens ruined by newbies trying something new and killing off the whole crop.

I once met a guy that read molasses was good to add at the end of the flower cycle. (Something I completely disagree with.  If it helped you at that point, then you were doing something wrong all along.)  He was doing a hydro set-up, and thought if the molasses was good then he can add sugar to the water and it would do the same thing.  he did it just before he left town far a few days and returned to find his entire crop in ruins.

i think you'll find most organic gardeners are more interested in tried and true scientific methods.

some guy comes along with a stick that somehow generates N, P and K? yeah,  not gonna try it.

"ZEOSTICK is not a fertilizer stick, but actually a soil nutrient generator"

"soil nutrient generator" only returns results for zeostick. an original product?

"The ZEOSTICK generates all natural NPK along with other macro and micro nutrients plants need to thrive. "

more nutrients! how many nutes can it generate anyway?

most farmers wont touch a fert unless it lists what kind of NPK it is giving the plant.

high N will give you leaves and not bud. why would you want that?

high P will kill mycos.

is it 2-2-2 ? 30-30-30 ?

• 3 weeks later...

not to bump a stupid product, but after reading about biochar, this zeostick may just be a mycorhizza innoculated carbon stick.

we know mycos increase plant growth and health.

the carbon provides a water sponge + myco habitat.

well thats my guess anyhow. still no reply to my email to zeostick.

• 3 months later...

my grounded plants are noticeably different in many ways, side by side. I am a believer in attaching them from dirt to ground, and will complete the transform soon.

I'm changing from individual plant pots to large 3x3 dirt grow trays, where the worms stay in the soil, easier to ground.

believe it or not, no matter, but the earth sings its song to everything, just gotta listen

Lightning is very hard to capture, manipulate it, and then try to force it to do your bidding.  For some that sounds impossible.  Maybe becuase it is the most deadly force on earth.  In order to right the planet and to save water supplies world wide from Fertilizers and Nitrate Leaching the impossible needed to be done....And it was.

We have now captured lightning, incased it in an All Natural-All Organic,  Non Soluble ophiolitical earth-binder and squeezed it into a ZEOSTICK.

I don't grow but I call bullcrap on this pseudo science nonsense produced by apparently semi-literates.

Edited by zachw