2 Women In Bikinis Given Body Cavity Searches On The Side Of Highway - "up My Private Parts?!" Read More At Http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0Ac_1372956

BRAZORIA COUNTY, TX -- Two women had the inside of their crotches searched on the side of the highway, thanks to the dutiful enforcement of tyrannical drug prohibition laws. 

Officers pulled the women over for speeding on their way home from the beach. Of course, traffic stops are just the excuse a good enforcer needs to begin fishing for reasons to throw people in cages. 

After finding a small amount of forbidden plants in the vehicle, officers weren't satisfied. They wanted more. The two women, dressed only in bikinis, were told they were going to get an internal body cavity search. 

"Are you serious," Brandy Hamilton asked the trooper.

"If you hid something in there, we're going to find it," said the trooper.

"You're going to go up my private parts?!" Hamilton said.

"Yes ma'am."

The women say that the same glove was used to violate all of their orifices. 

There are truly no limits to the amount of terror and tyranny that are created by the fascist Drug War that plagues the country.

Brandy Hamilton and Alexandria Randle are suing the officers involved.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0ac_1372956112#SLoMvPImkLhFKprS.99

Please let Texas secede, along with Alabama and Mississippi.  They could create the Confederate States of Theocracy, which would become a magnet for small-minded, backward folks from around the USA.  We could concentrate them (and their problems AND their votes) in these small areas, freeing the rest of the country to move forward into the 21st century.  Imagine how the things would change in Washington if you removed these three states from Congress.

Of course, we'd have to maintain Austin the same way West Berlin was supported by the us during the Cold War.

Please let Texas secede, along with Alabama and Mississippi.  They could create the Confederate States of Theocracy, which would become a magnet for small-minded, backward folks from around the USA.  We could concentrate them (and their problems AND their votes) in these small areas, freeing the rest of the country to move forward into the 21st century.  Imagine how the things would change in Washington if you removed these three states from Congress.

Of course, we'd have to maintain Austin the same way West Berlin was supported by the us during the Cold War.

I have been to the Berlin Wall

Probably not Abe.

They are Scumbags, protected by Other Scumbags on the police force.

You Could not pay me to go to Texas.. Eff that backward donkey state.. As well as Most of the South.

Texas, and most of the south? That crap is spreading across the entire country.

I consider their acts worse than rape. 20 - 30 years minimum and I would consider that a small form of justice. Unfortunately, that will not happen. Our political leaders have no intentions of maintaining America as a free country. I feel as if we have lost.

After watching some of them border war shows in texas, im sure glad I avoided tex while I used to drive to AR and NV,  they pretty much show you that they have road blocks for illegal smugglers of drugs and humans! and if they were at the beach on the golf, they were going to be passing them po po blockaides! it its under home land security the only people that will and have suffered are the 2 young lady's, aint nothing gonna happen to the 2 leos who physicaly rape/penetraded some one against their will,  most leo bring a woman officer in to do that to lady's as a rule! not a law though under home land security,

we have had people messed with here, if your legal dont have roaches in your car ashtray! Im not saying it is right but what ya gonna do!

Peace

Jim

These officers should be charged as sex offenders and required to keep themselves registered.

I agree. They should require doctors/medical professionals to do body cavity searches. Sure as hell not the police!

I hope these women will be able to collect some compensation for what they were put through.

I agree. They should require doctors/medical professionals to do body cavity searches. Sure as hell not the police!

I hope these women will be able to collect some compensation for what they were put through.

Sad to say but money won't help them because they will be stressed out for the rest of their Lives 

Sad to say but money won't help them because they will be stressed out for the rest of their Lives 

That is so sad, can you imagine being one of them women and have a cop behind you on the road?  shoot that in it self is a beach, we all get a lil paranoid when a cop is behind us whether we are breaking the law or not!

A woman should never be searched/raped/penetrated like that!  we have our Rights, oh wait I think we have our Rights, but than again who plays by our rights when leo is involved we have the right to remain silent!

Peace

Jim