Few Question For The Panel

Ok I am here to take a little public opinion poll. I'm going to talk about civil rights violations.

1) Do you think it was a violation for the Detroit Free Press to take my picture (without my permission) April 20 2009 and post it in the paper the next day was that a doctor patient violation ??

2) Was it a violation for WLNS TV Lansing in violation to put my name address and a map of how to get to my house pin pointed on a map ?

3) Was it a violation of my doctor patient info made public in the Terry Provost case in Kalkaska Co. All on video and witnesses a violation of my rights ??

4) And last but not least do you think any of my rights where messed with during the raid on my home. by uninformed law enforcement think I was violated there in any way ??

Just food for thought people could be you next

Edited by Kingpinn

Yes you were attacked by jack-booted thugs, and I fear that me or my friends or family could be turned on with any whim of theirs.  I ask those in favor of all this police intrusion and increased evil against folks who have harmed no other humans.  This is what they were supposed to be doing, protecting the individual human rights of all citizens who are not harming others.  Instead, they have been turned into an enforcement arm of the government/corporate industrial military complex and do their bidding at the expense of individual humans.  They will sacrifice as many individual as they deem necessary to achieve their goal of more state/corporate control of us folks.  This time, I am so sad Kingpinn, it was you who had the bad luck to be chosen as the sacrificial lamb on the alter of keeping their whole "cannabis-bad" scam going, but the larger question, as you say, is who will be next?  I want to ask the supporters of our current regimes, both local and state and national, "why are you so confident you will always be on the right side of the fence/bars/barbed wire?".  These types of folks always turn on and eat their own eventually but sometimes it is already too late, like a frog who realizes the water is boiling and now it can't escape.  I am sorry for you Kingpinn.  I hope it is the last time it happens to anyone, but it doesn't look good sometimes.  May things get better for you and in the end, may everything be restored, and more to you.

Peace...

Yes you were attacked by jack-booted thugs, and I fear that me or my friends or family could be turned on with any whim of theirs.  I ask those in favor of all this police intrusion and increased evil against folks who have harmed no other humans.  This is what they were supposed to be doing, protecting the individual human rights of all citizens who are not harming others.  Instead, they have been turned into an enforcement arm of the government/corporate industrial military complex and do their bidding at the expense of individual humans.  They will sacrifice as many individual as they deem necessary to achieve their goal of more state/corporate control of us folks.  This time, I am so sad Kingpinn, it was you who had the bad luck to be chosen as the sacrificial lamb on the alter of keeping their whole "cannabis-bad" scam going, but the larger question, as you say, is who will be next?  I want to ask the supporters of our current regimes, both local and state and national, "why are you so confident you will always be on the right side of the fence/bars/barbed wire?".  These types of folks always turn on and eat their own eventually but sometimes it is already too late, like a frog who realizes the water is boiling and now it can't escape.  I am sorry for you Kingpinn.  I hope it is the last time it happens to anyone, but it doesn't look good sometimes.  May things get better for you and in the end, may everything be restored, and more to you.

Peace...

WOW!

very good thank you

Yes Mr. King your Rights Our Rights and your civil rights have been Violated thats why we both have  the ACLU   on are sides

I tell people all the time if you have the ACLU fighting for you theirs a good chance you haven't done anything Wrong  

We both have been lucky if you ask me.

I no it's hard to look at it this way right now but theirs many more Patients and caregivers that i see in the Court room every week and they our only the one's i know of by getting phone calls from them saying Help  me i have just been raided and i was Legal.

My outside Grow had a top or the fences post on my dog kennel could not be lifted i think to myself they know about the King case 

And they say yes they do and he WON! 

i say he is still in Court and so our we they tell me that they have read the ruling from the Supreme Court and it said he could have a jury 

i say thats what most of us would say also but first he had to have a Sec 8 hearing with the Doc just like we did 4+ years ago But he had a card and you did not have your card at the time

i say right but the C.O.A said you don't need a card but must have your Recommendation

before the raid and that was ruled on back in 2010 and theirs two parts of the Law Sec 4 and Sec 8 

Even back in 2009 most Lawyers would tell us (you should have waited for your cards) 

1) Do you think it was a violation for the Detroit Free Press to take my picture? No to this one and here is why you must have let them into house i don't know

2) Was it a violation for WLNS TV Lansing in violation to put my name address and a map? Yes

same as they did with us i still have the news paper and have used it in court to show the judge it was locked up she said it didn't look like it  was locked to her so i am denying your Morton

3) Was it a violation of my doctor patient info made public in the Terry Provost case? Yes

4) And last but not least do you think any of my rights where messed with during the raid on my home? Yes

Thank you Mr. Larry King 

Peace From The Front Lines

Bob Redden

No Bob it was in Lansing when I was handing in my paper work Bet this same Detroit Free Press Camera man I bet took everyone picture and handed them over to police. It was the day of the Magic Bus Ride . And the paper had my pic on the front page a day later not at my home

No Bob it was in Lansing when I was handing in my paper work Bet this same Detroit Free Press Camera man I bet took everyone picture and handed them over to police. It was the day of the Magic Bus Ride . And the paper had my pic on the front page a day later not at my home

Oh now i remember we where their also i 

Ok I am here to take a little public opinion poll. I'm going to talk about civil rights violations.

1) Do you think it was a violation for the Detroit Free Press to take my picture (without my permission) April 20 2009 and post it in the paper the next day was that a doctor patient violation ??

2) Was it a violation for WLNS TV Lansing in violation to put my name address and a map of how to get to my house pin pointed on a map ?

3) Was it a violation of my doctor patient info made public in the Terry Provost case in Kalkaska Co. All on video and witnesses a violation of my rights ??

4) And last but not least do you think any of my rights where messed with during the raid on my home. by uninformed law enforcement think I was violated there in any way ??

Just food for thought people could be you next

Hello KP!

question 1 No I dont believe they violated your rights, if you were at your home inside ,,,than yes I would say they did, if you are out in public and your pic gets taken, it is not a violation, we have no reason to think we wont have out pic taken in public,

2 no if you were in court and have already been thru your arraignment it is public knowledge, all of us can get court records, again no right to except privacy in a public forum.

3 no once again it is available to the public, and needed to set precendence in future court cases.

4 Yes/no  If they had proof of your out door grow w/o a roof aka locked room on 5 sides and your floor, ground!  maybe they had other reason to knock your door in, but ive not read it!

Do I think you should be put thru what you and bob and t have been thru absolutely NOT!

I have no problem with you and never have, I wouldnt wish on you what your going thru to my worst enemy!

I feel realy bad for you and yours and I hope you can get thru this w/o loosing everything including your mind!

Im Feel so bad for all going thru our messed up to say the least court system for mm or mj

I say this all as a personal experience of my own, I have always ran my own business and it dont look good when you make the news!

bish Ive always worried about leo my whole life, I have to say I feel more insecurity at this time being a pt/c.g than I did before this law!

Best of luck, If I can help I will!

Peace

Jim

1)  Your picture in public has nothing to do with your doctor/patient relationship, so the answer is no.

2)Not only was this a matter of public record because of the trial, anyone can pick up a phone book or use Google and get the same information.  No again.

3)Not enough information for an answer.  How were the medical records obtained, who presented them and why were they presented?  If it was information gleaned from court records of your case, then no.

4)From what I know of your case, I do not think your rights were legally violated.

That being said, I don't think you should have been arrested in the first place and you certainly shouldn't have been dragged through court as long as you have been.  The problem was the initial confusion of the MMMA, and the courts seem to have compounded that confusion in your case.  It's almost as if the court already knew who you were and were trying to get you on anything as long as they could still get you.  A vendetta arrest and conviction, if you will.  Were you in trouble in the area with the law before this incident?  I don't know you, or your background, but I've seen that type of behavior from LEO and the local court before.

Thanks for your replies phaquetoo and cristinew.  Appreciate the input

I sure hope you didnt take my answers to your questions the wrong way, I surely dont beleive in what your going thru!

I just anwered your questions with the best of my own knowledge and experience,

Peace

Jim

unfortunately, the cops can leak whatever info they want to the press and not get called on it.

at least it was put in the paper that you were a medical marijuana patient, instead of just a drug lord.

its bad they put your address in the paper. you should ask that reporter for an apology.

its possible thats a violation of hippa, even tho your info was public knowledge,  to put your addy and medical status in the paper without your consent.

you'd have to talk to a lawyer.

i guess the tabloids print whatever they want about medical issues of celebrities. so probably its protected under free speech.

Edited by t-pain

unfortunately, the cops can leak whatever info they want to the press and not get called on it.

at least it was put in the paper that you were a medical marijuana patient, instead of just a drug lord.

its bad they put your address in the paper. you should ask that reporter for an apology.

its possible thats a violation of hippa, even tho your info was public knowledge,  to put your addy and medical status in the paper without your consent.

you'd have to talk to a lawyer.

i guess the tabloids print whatever they want about medical issues of celebrities. so probably its protected under free speech.

Tabloids print speculative medical info on celebrities, and they get sued all the time. If someone in control of medical info gives that info to someone who is not authorized to have it then there is a HIPPA violation. If the police bust someone for marijuana, that is public info. If they claim they are busting someone for medical marijuana then I have no clue if that would be considered a violation of privacy.  It kinda seems like a case could be made though.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner

The issue involved here is what expectation of privacy you have.  I don't mean subjectively, but objectively.  If you are in a place that is open to the public or viewable by someone in a place open to the public then you don't have an expectation of privacy.  So phaq got it right.

As for printing a map or publishing an address, again, that info is in the public domain and can be published.  As phaq said, your info likely became public at your arraignment.  From there it is fair game.

As for the raid, I don't have enough facts to answer that.  If the raid was improper then a search warrant should have been challenged.  But wasn't it a consent search?  That's what I recall.

As for the Provost case, what info was used there?

Leaking info to the media doesn't mean they have to broadcast it. Putting a map on the TV screen on how to get to my house  . And the Provost case on the video at his dismissal the judge apologizing for the breach said it would never happen again go watch it. And we shall see what the tune would be then they are broadcasting your location over the tv station and your personal doctor patient info wasn't to nice to do to an innocent MMJ Patient

Edited by Kingpinn

Leaking info to the media doesn't mean they have to broadcast it. Putting a map on the TV screen on how to get to my house  . And the Provost case on the video at his dismissal the judge apologizing for the breach said it would never happen again go watch it. And we shall see what the tune would be then they are broadcasting your location over the tv station and your personal doctor patient info wasn't to nice to do to an innocent MMJ Patient

This isn't my, "tune."  You asked a question and got an honest answer.  I didn't know you were looking for whether I thought it was mean--I thought you wanted to know if it was a civil rights violation.  That is, afterall, what you  wrote in your OP. 

Kill the messenger why don't you . . .

Edited by CaveatLector

coming from a guy who is seeking medical privacy and civil rights violations when basically he was advertising his medical grow for the neighborhood to see and put himself into the public domain.

You gave up a ton of your privacy when you decided to make it as non private as possible.

The other stuff is obviously not a violation, and i would have to rewatch the provost hearing.

Provost Hearing 11-5-2010

Hmm, did you give the ok to submit your information to help terry get off?  It seems it was Terry's Attorney(hunt?) who violated any confidentiality you were entitled to; and the Judge seems to be the one that attempted to correct  terry's attorneys mistake of revealing your information?

Is that correct?

Terry's Attorney is at fault? And the Judge gave him the chance to correct it?(although too late).

(btw, thanks for helping Terry win his AD back in 2010)

Its just that you seem to have a lot to say for someone that knows so little about the situation. Just look back at what you said. Come back a little bit informed messenger

I commented on the situation based on the facts you posted.  I don't know how much more there is to know but maybe you should have posted all of the facts if you wanted random comments and answers to your questions.

Its just that you seem to have a lot to say for someone that knows so little about the situation. Just look back at what you said. Come back a little bit informed messenger

Thank you Mr. King we support you 100% and always have you our a man of your word when i get back from court today i will let you know how it went

peace from the front

Bob

Were your rights violated? I would say yes but my opinion does not count.......... I think you were wrongly charged in your case. Celli may have hit the nail on the head with the vendeta thing, but I know nothing about that. Just wouldnt surprise me. I think all the patients and caregivers that have been arrested and charged when they were simply TRYING to follow the law. Leo and prosecutors could have handled things alot different and should have. But it would appear even up to today and with the SC telling them to get it right.   They simply will not honor this law.

Good luck my friend

Edited to add that when I say your right violated I mean by the court and LEO....... The media can do pretty much anything they want, unless of course it is to the Government then look out, and they have no soul........ Only an agenda........

Edited by ozzrokk