Is It Legal To Buy Oils Online?

Can someone tell me if it is legal to buy oils etc... Online?

I was on FB recently inquiring about someone I saw on FB who sells stuff and now he is pushing me to buy his products on line but I am not sure if that is legal.

Also he said I can only by with a money order, no checks, no charge cards accepted so it makes me wonder if that is legit or normal for buying online.

being considered useable marijuana is not the point here, mail order cannabis is.

If the oils sold contain no thc, like hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, then it is most likely legal, as long as the oil is not intentionally adulterated to cause harm, or claims to have curing powers.

mailing any controlled substance without proper dea registration and permits is a federal offense punishable by years in prison, where many have tested the law.

get you hemp oil(cbd) form a Canadian company, 40 bucks a quart, organic and food grade, lab tested verified, maybe try amazon, not facebook though, for best results.

I was on FB recently inquiring about someone I saw on FB who sells stuff and now he is pushing me to buy his products on line but I am not sure if that is legal.

Also he said I can only by with a money order, no checks, no charge cards accepted so it makes me wonder if that is legit or normal for buying online.

oh sure you can buy oil any where but from a person you know! :lolu: only online from strangers!

any kind of extractions are ilegal at this time and untill the court rules other wise, or the big money despense's find a way to get it on their menue, if I can not make bho or cannabutter, or tinctures you can not buy it, instead of posting questions like this maybe read some of the threads first, like the donate to the brownie guy, if you just read a lil bit you will see what is legal and what is not, and you realy should keep educated becuase it seems once a month something is being taken from the pt and c.g's,,,,,,,,,,,,,if it is not legal to make it is not legal to purchase,  and why would you purchase any kind of mm from some one you do not know on budd trader or craigs list?  just becuase you have your paper work or card does not mean its all willy nilly out there!  save your money and get your meds from your c.g or at least a good friend, find a c.g or grow your own if you arent already, things will get better, but im not sure about the oil, it may never be as good as it was and available like it was, we all kinda wished/thought it was legal, but in the back of my mind I knew you couldnt make it, just like p2p and c.g 2 c.g is not legal unless you are connected thru the registry!

Peace

I assumed you meant cannabis oil / extract etc...

being considered useable marijuana is not the point here, mail order cannabis is.

If the oils sold contain no thc, like hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, then it is most likely legal, as long as the oil is not intentionally adulterated to cause harm, or claims to have curing powers.

mailing any controlled substance without proper dea registration and permits is a federal offense punishable by years in prison, where many have tested the law.

get you hemp oil(cbd) form a Canadian company, 40 bucks a quart, organic and food grade, lab tested verified, maybe try amazon, not facebook though, for best results.

EXCUSE ME???

The OP didn't say 'cannabis' oil.  I assumed in my response that is what s/he meant as we are on an mmj site... my mistake, maybe.

You want to say that :

"useable marijuana is not the point here, mail order cannabis is."

As I pointed out... the OP said "OIL" never said cannabis/hemp/emu/ or even maybe some kind of cooking oil like canola for instance.

You are the one that mentioned cannabis... and yes, cannabis oil/ concentrate IS considered ILLEGAL in MICH.

geesh :hair:

Edited by imiubu

what is your point here?  we all know she meant cannabis oil. we all know there exists industrial cannabis hemp oil, legal to sell and mail, and another containing thc. Shipping the thc one is illegal, duh. shipping the other isn't, duh. Industrial cannabis hemp oil is available as we speak on amazoncom friend. thc is not legally available via mail.

Do I need to make myself any more clear ? 

I assumed you meant cannabis oil / extract etc...

EXCUSE ME???

The OP didn't say 'cannabis' oil.  I assumed in my response that is what s/he meant as we are on an mmj site... my mistake, maybe.

You want to say that :

"useable marijuana is not the point here, mail order cannabis is."

As I pointed out... the OP said "OIL" never said cannabis/hemp/emu/ or even maybe some kind of cooking oil like canola for instance.

You are the one that mentioned cannabis... and yes, cannabis oil/ concentrate IS considered ILLEGAL in MICH.

geesh :hair:

what is your point here?  we all know she meant cannabis oil. we all know there exists industrial cannabis hemp oil, legal to sell and mail, and another containing thc. Shipping the thc one is illegal, duh. shipping the other isn't, duh. Industrial cannabis hemp oil is available as we speak on amazoncom friend. thc is not legally available via mail.

Do I need to make myself any more clear ? 

I do believe I made myself very clear. 

Go argue with someone else.. I am done with you.

we all know she meant cannabis oil.

By cannabis oil, should we assume something made with marijuana. Maybe like you, we should assume something made of hemp. Different plants, different oil, different legal viewpoint.

When I read the OP, by 1st thought was "what kind of oil?" It's the making of assumptions that makes ....

agreed.  My first thought was the same, but seemed redundant for me to ask the op for clarification, being in a cannabis forum.  Either way---

any kind of "oil" containing thc=cannot be mailed. I figured that would cover it for the op, legality, internet shipping, etc. No matter the oil, No mmp registration is necessary to purchase or mail an oil not containing thc.    I read her q as one questioning the legality of mail ordering cannabis related oil, and not one of "which oils are legal and which are not. I do apologize for the misunderstandings, and I hope the ops concerns have been addressed.

Folks should keep in mind that sifting your cannabis will produce a legal marijuana material, containing waxy trichomes and their slick filling. There is no law against mechanical separation, or possession of keif, or the smallest of the bud material. This keif is super potent, legal and easily manipulated into a useable product, even in edibles and candies, or just packed in a bowl, vaporized, or rolled in a joint.  Chemical separation of cannabis has been illegal before the act was implemented, and the possession of its results have recently been defined.

Keep in mind that maybe 20 states that views hash and marijuana the same.  In MI hash is not usable marihuana. So, even if you could purchase online, you should know if you're buying yourself a felony. Even those 20 may have different laws and definitions.

Check these out: http://stash.norml.org/under-the-law-in-your-state-hash-may-not-be-marijuana    

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57593676/hashish-laws-still-hazy-in-states-with-legal-weed/