Will The State Deny You For An Expired Drivers License?

420 grower

I would be curious about the type of marijuana patient that would choose to not have a valid id at all times ?  benefit of the doubt-maybe they applied already for a new id, but forgot to give you a copy of the app?

Off the top of my head, how about an elderly patient whose driver's license had expired because the person no longer drove a car.?

Off the top of my head, how about an elderly patient whose driver's license had expired because the person no longer drove a car.?

yea you have to have a valid I.d or your mm card isnt worth the plastic it is on, that is one reason they have no pic on the mm card, you have to show current upto date i.d,  a mich i.d and a d.l looks the same now, only dif is one says its i.d and the other says its a liscense, they both have the same numbers on them,  they used to just leave the last 3 #'s off of the i.d but now it has your whole drivers liscense # on it, well at least the s.o.s is quicker than lara!

and you can only have one or the other, you cant have a mi i.d if you are eligable for a mi d.l

Peace

edit= sorry wash, the elderly pt would have to got get a state i.d thru s.o.s

I think once you get to a certain age they shouldnt let you renew your drivers liscense by mail, my grandpa had his till he was 94 he hadnt drove in over 20 yrs, we hid his keys and no one would let him drive if we took him any where, I stopped letting him drive when he would say jimbo is there anything behind me? lol he couldnt use his mirrors or turn his head!  his last car was a 69 chrysler newport, it had 22k on it when we sold it in the 90's lol!

Edited by phaquetoo

elderly patients can be a "slacker", (edit) too needing to be "bugged" and even let their "mj card expire". I don't even consider a "putz" when interviewing patients. Nobody but the most responsible mature folks make it past my interview. Otherwise this slacking shitz comes up all the time....Before I tightened up my registry with solid considerations I used to come across the kings of slackerville, often. 

Now, they are very easy to avoid with some proper matchmaking. One caregivers' slacker though, could be perfect for another, so.....

Edited by grassmatch

well ok this pt and his last c.g let the card expire, I do my pts card renewels, well as much as I can, and I get them an appt for the renewel, I do my own as far as my pt card, my c.g is laxidazical when it comes to his own pt card, and never would remember mine, so me being a pt/c.g I do mine and my pts, my c.g had his pt card lapse a few times. one time him and his wife went to dr. bob lol his wife brought records she got certed, he thought his card from before was good enough even though dr. bob didnt cert him the yr before, dr. bob wouldnt cert him with just his expired pt card!

I tried to tell him not to go with out your records, he thought because he did big biz with the hydro shop bob was using once or twice a month would be good enough also, lmao, I think its funny, so no matter what people think of dr. bob and his renews and certs he does not let you just slip through the cracks, if he did he wouldnt have his liscense, alot of people are going to wake up and see what happens when you dont get your card the correct way, Im sure lots dont, and if you never have contact with leo you wont have any probs, but if you need a dr in court, the one that just signed the cert and didnt see you in person, your going to be standing in court alone with no dr. to help you out, you may as well take the time and do it right, it is only gonna save you alot of cash and probs if you some how get a visit from leo!

Peace

I figure if a patient cannot manage their own important affairs concerning the privilege of using this schedule 1 drug, I most definitely cannot help them in my garden. I cannot afford a slacker letting something go awry with our relationship. I have my own life, and mange every aspect of it myself. I am compassionate, and actually manage two other peoples affairs on a daily basis, but I would not be a provider of cannabis to someone not fully responsible for their inactions. If I had a caregiver, and his card expired, I would locate another more responsible caregiver who takes this privilege serious, serious enough to assure all bases are covered. My family, my sanity, and my safety may depend on it.   I've got no time for patients who don't take this as serious as I do. Not the use, which I have a lot of fun with, and only occasionally take it serious,  but the provisioning, growing, transporting of it. I'm a bit of a prick with the t's and I's crossed and dotted with the state.

lay off man, if that's all you got from my posts, then I pity you. Its my life, my garden, my registry, don't dare judge me for making it exactly the way I want it. For your head I'll share this. for just under three yrs straight I worked closely with Hospice. I visited dozens of these dying patients, rolled their joints, assisted in their registration, and never took a dime. I've personally seen 4 of my patients, who signed on as terminal, die peacefully. None were hospice patients. none gave donations.

I see you cats getting robbed, raided, and worse. theres always a "handyman" friend, or some other jagoff you lay the responsibility on. Its always someone known to you, someone you invite into your families life. some loser you liked that is now whooping your wife and stealing your things.

I never did work with losers well, no judgment at all, I had lots of loser friends, hell I was a loser to some surely. I have a great time with losers all the time, but I will not register one, get it?   I've registered lots of patients before coming to these conclusions, and I have many other "criteria" to argue if willing. I am a master at patient management now, after much investment. I have pro patients, because they simply cannot find pro caregivers, till now. Some 20 somethings scoring grams at a time from their cg, calling at night for a delivery, hanging out at their cg's garden are willing to deal with mediocre caregivers, but I assure you, there are mature people more than happy to donate for top medical marijuana, grown to perfection, without any drama, police interference, shortages, expired cards, crappy delivery cars, landlord issues, bad doctors, expired identifications. If a mugshot is available online, I wont register them either. If they have that flame tattoo up the neck, or a swastika on their forehead, I pass those up too. I stay away from drunks, opiate users, antidepressant users, victim mentalities, negative vibes, renters, people under 30, in the middle of a divorce, or even working at a daily job. I am a prick !  but I tell you, I will keep on doing what I have done, because I really do like the results.

Its your life, If you don't have enough responsibility to own it, who will ?

U sound like all the pricks I met at compassion club meetings I went to as a newbie trying to get help getting started. Not to say they r all bad I jus had to figure it all out on my own. This guy isn't elderly, jus kind of an idiot and forgetful and irresponsible. He's been a friend tho for several years and I helped him get off many harsh meds...

Funny enough and accidentally, I applied last year with an expired license I didn't even realize was expired. :-)

They sent the renewal card no problem. :-D

Once noticed I obviously renewed my DL, but it happened and they renewed with an expired DL.

Michigan sux0r for renewals of DL.  It was ten years in the last state I lived in.

I assisted someone with their expired I.D. too 420 grower.

Would normally set me running in the other direction, but this was a family friend.

No problems with him the whole year he was signed, just a very sick dude who loves pot. Ended up just giving him 2.5 before his card expired, knowing that neither of us could/would pay for the doc/state fees and that would be our last transaction.

Everyone is allowed to make their own criteria. Just know what works for you and don't ignore the warning signs. For me I like simple 1-2.5 oz transactions, cash upfront, during regular business hours with people that pass a background check. I don't like it when people love my product one day then complain about the exact same product the next day. People that can view their caregiver more or less as a pharmacist. You bring the right paperwork, I deliver my product. I'll talk for a minute but actually in person - I'm not a big talker. I also have the perscription rule and I won't sell to obvious dealer/thugs. I'm not one to judge your lifestyle, but ah, if I can tell you're a dealer at first site then you are not a very good dealer?

I guess I just get aggravated sometimes and this thread hit a few buttons.  Sorry 420 and Grassmatch

For many uses an expired license should be just fine, though it never is.  If in 2011 I was born on a particular date, it is pretty likely that is still my birthdate even if the dept of motor vehicles says my driver's license has expired.  Now for residency, I can see the problem but the law should have some provision for a housebound, terminal individual that may not have a current license.  Yes, I know about online options but without going into further detail, my friend has problems getting needed documents.

Grassmatch, I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the board.  You have reinvigorated it recently and that is certainly a very good thing.  Also, it sounds like your past aid to the needy has been very generous.  Thank you on behalf of all.

Personally, I don't care who you want to take on as patients.  That is certainly your choice.  No one should argue that.  I just felt you overlooked one of the key groups, the terminal individuals, in your reply, and I wanted to point that out. Arguably, these are the people the law was intended to assist the most.

If you are up for some constructive criticism, read a little more.  I don't know how to best explain it but you write with a 'tone' that reminds me of Dennis Leary.  You know the actor/comedian that does the truck commercials?  He comes across to me as kind of annoying because, not of what he is saying necessarily, but by the way he seems to 'tell me what to do'.  He sort of says, 'quit being an idiot and listen to me'.  Now, this clearly could be me reading something into your posts that isn't intended or isn't really even there at all.  It is just my impression.

Again, I appreciate the information that you have provided but I would like reading your posts more if I didn't feel like Dennis Leary just called me stupid again.  Then again, truck sales hit all time highs recently, didn't they?    lol

It cool wash, we're here to learn, and compare, and become better people, well, most of us anyway. I really appreciate your honesty, and constructive criticism.

I must not something, and for sure you'll find humor in it. Yours is not the first Dennis Leary comparison I've heard. I'd say you are an astute reader, touché!

I dont like him much, but I do laugh my butt off every time he speaks. I think he actually stole his persona form another comedian..google has a drama bout it.

I dont have anything against the elderly, as a matter of fact, they are my preferred patients. They's settled, never short on rent, know exactly what they want, and how much they can donate. I appreciate their consistency .

peace

I guess I just get aggravated sometimes and this thread hit a few buttons.  Sorry 420 and Grassmatch

For many uses an expired license should be just fine, though it never is.  If in 2011 I was born on a particular date, it is pretty likely that is still my birthdate even if the dept of motor vehicles says my driver's license has expired.  Now for residency, I can see the problem but the law should have some provision for a housebound, terminal individual that may not have a current license.  Yes, I know about online options but without going into further detail, my friend has problems getting needed documents.

Grassmatch, I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the board.  You have reinvigorated it recently and that is certainly a very good thing.  Also, it sounds like your past aid to the needy has been very generous.  Thank you on behalf of all.

Personally, I don't care who you want to take on as patients.  That is certainly your choice.  No one should argue that.  I just felt you overlooked one of the key groups, the terminal individuals, in your reply, and I wanted to point that out. Arguably, these are the people the law was intended to assist the most.

If you are up for some constructive criticism, read a little more.  I don't know how to best explain it but you write with a 'tone' that reminds me of Dennis Leary.  You know the actor/comedian that does the truck commercials?  He comes across to me as kind of annoying because, not of what he is saying necessarily, but by the way he seems to 'tell me what to do'.  He sort of says, 'quit being an idiot and listen to me'.  Now, this clearly could be me reading something into your posts that isn't intended or isn't really even there at all.  It is just my impression.

Again, I appreciate the information that you have provided but I would like reading your posts more if I didn't feel like Dennis Leary just called me stupid again.  Then again, truck sales hit all time highs recently, didn't they?    lol

I've heard those same pricks too. sorry I sounded like one. I never hung at the clubs, but did visit sometimes.

I really do like most of the people that I interview, but I look for specific flags, when I see them, I run. Theres always a cg that will love the patient that I pass over.

I grow for myself, got good at it, expanded, and share now the things I like. My products are not for everyone, but certain ones, maybe the pricks, dunno. But its important to me to accurately match my expectations to my patients'.  I find prick patients just like me, and they just happen to love me and what I do, go figure.

the swastika tat guy would moret likely have rapport with a patient sharing the same insignia, I guess, than one that does not.   

I'm not mean, or demeaning, or at least try not to be. I've had patients show up drunk for a delivery meet, or with friends, and even short changed, all years ago. Incidentally I have had little issue with the 40-70 age group, and many troubles with the 20-30. I figure I dont relate to the needs of this group, so I avoid it, even in life, to avoid wasting patient time and a complicated registry. Not to say I haven't had stellar patients age 22, just not often enough to include them anymore. Nobody over 50 ever asked for free meds, although I usually match their delivery amount gratis, as they discover quickly after registration. The 20-30 is positive that cg's all have this enterprising dope business, and should be sharing the success with them. They couldn't be farther from the truth. They often enterprise all on their own, with ever increasing demands, and I cant be part of that. I dont limit delivery amounts, except to 2.5 oz per day maybe, for the driving. but its easy to tell when someone is a dealer, and I haven't seen any over 30. Irresponsible people, make irresponsible choices, and my registry cannot afford an irresponsible choice.

peace, I'm no prick, but I play one often online---lol

U sound like all the pricks I met at compassion club meetings I went to as a newbie trying to get help getting started. Not to say they r all bad I jus had to figure it all out on my own. This guy isn't elderly, jus kind of an idiot and forgetful and irresponsible. He's been a friend tho for several years and I helped him get off many harsh meds...