Do You Know What Your Registered Patients Condition Is?

t-pain

What do you know?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know your registered patients condition?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Do you know how much marijuana your registered patient needs?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Do you know the name of the doctor who certified your registered patient(s)?

• yes
    • no

We have lost way to many rights already because of the Easy Pass Attitude....wouldnt you say?

What did you expect?    

This is the begining of a new generation...more compassionate....less greedy

ask not what your country can do...that sort of thing.

Lets leave things Better than we Found them , for our kids.

Money dont buy ya love baby..

in memory of  JFK

Edited by beourbud

As for the gameface thing, do you think the MMMA got here by quietly sitting in the corner? Honestly, not trying to incite you, and I think I get your point. But the options are - unfiltered activism (bad), doing nothing (get nothing), and calculated activism (hmmm).

No not by sitting in the corner but there are prudent times to stand down.  There are times to regroup, to heal, to educate....to listen.

It is pretty clear how this is going to work for a while.    Lets set the example for the rest of the Nation and Make it work.

Its Not that Hard

Wow, heck of a thread!

Within the parameters of our law, YES... my card should be a free pass as stated in OUR LAW!

(not shouting, just emphasizing)

333.26424(b)

A primary caregiver who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for assisting a qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process with the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act.

IMO, if we keep rolling over, they are going to roll right over US.

edited spelling

Edited by imiubu

This has been fun. It is pretty clear that there is a continuing full court press against us. If we go down, I'm going kicking and screaming.

I'm planning to try to get to the capitol to lobby against 660. Medical treatment will play a large part in that. At the very least I intend to submit written testimony. If anyone is interested in putting on their shiny shoes and spending a day, I may need someone to help push my wheelchair so that we can approach House members and staffers. I am on the Judiciary Committee mailing list and receive regular updates, and will be aware when hearings are scheduled.

Greg, you know I will assist you, just as long as all that is required of me is to push, smile and look pretty :D

Uh where is there any requirement that a caregiver know about the specific conditions of the patient? Yes it may be helpful if the caregiver has done research into what the best meds are for a condition - and can supply them - (e.g., high cbd for its anti-inflammatory properties, the lack of which was the main reason why I had to drop my last caregiver since that is what I was most interested in), but I otherwise see no reason that this information be divulged. Hell, even a pharmacist dispensing all kinds of dangerous drugs doesn't know the specific diagnosis for a medication he/she dispenses, nor could he/she find out this information due to HIPAA laws, nor does he/she usually have any kind of relationship with the patient whatsoever.

Has ANY caregiver been challenged in court as to WHY their patient with a legitimate card actually needs meds? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

We as c.g's are better than pharmicists IMO, And I most def know what my pt's need and how much they need, I also know who they get to rec or renew them, I do all of their paper work, all they have to do is sign where I tell them to before I make copys and send in the paper work to the state.

all a pt needs to know about my grow is that I have what they need, if not all they have to do is ask and I will find it and try some for them, It is in all of our best interest to know what strain does what for different ailments, I read all the time about people who have ailments and what they use that works the best. Why wouldnt we want to know that?  we are c.g's to our pt's not our friends or the black market!

I do my own pt paper work and my c.g's paper work, I call him just like I do my pt's for him to come sign the attasation and bring me his drivers liscense so I can copy it, if I didnt do that, he would most def forget and be growing my numbers ilegal, I do tell him a head of time when im gonna expire as his pt and he as my c.g lol,

It is realy in the c.g's best interest to make sure all paper work is upto date and you are not growing more than you are supposed to be, becuase you have a lazy pt or c.g who doesnt keep up with it, I truly dont want to lose my c.g so I make sure we are legal, and my pt and I are always legal!  It only takes some common sense!

Peace

"The days of waving a card for a section 4 defense is... is about to be behind us"

-Planet Green Trees Radio

Considering Citizens United...did PGT actually say that as a person?  or was that a defendant in the background?

.The card was never meant as an Easy Pass.to be waved.    You can thank the dispensary folk for creating the backlash in local regs and rulings.

good job....not 

Let the haters keep the outrage ....we got better things to do..  

It is time to reintroduce the Medicine  Hemp has to offer 

I'll thank the dispensary folk for providing me seeds and relief in my time of transition, for putting their neck on the line.  I'll blame the local leo and politicians and judges for the backlash.

No not by sitting in the corner but there are prudent times to stand down.  There are times to regroup, to heal, to educate....to listen.

It is pretty clear how this is going to work for a while.    Lets set the example for the rest of the Nation and Make it work.

Its Not that Hard

When they stop giving illegals a free pass with less than 500LBS and a taco and a ride home I'll THINK about it.  There are too many injustices to make up for in the meantime.  This is way too many years of repression.  To have a medication less harmful than caffeine and aspirin treated in this way is beyond contempt.  You actually think sitting back is the way to play it?  It won't ever stop if you just sit back and let them do as they wish.

Edited by Norby

This is really a non issue for legitimate CGs.

Until they see that you sold a sativa to a patient who is only supposed to get indicas or they see that you were erroneously trying to help with someones anxiety along with pain because it was part of their symptoms and they rule that outside what you were supposed to treat for and the next example which has yet to be thought of but I'm sure leo or judges will find.  Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.  This gets their foot in the door.

Greg, you know I will assist you, just as long as all that is required of me is to push, smile and look pretty :D

You're on pretty lady.

Maybe we'll hear noise about putting together a small delegation.

Hmmmm?

We've beat this horse to death, and really should pick the conversation up in another thread.

Edited by GregS

Right On

But How is that working for us?  

We have an opportunity to stat anew on this foundation and move forward with our p/cg system.

Probably better than if we'd let them totally railroad us.  The question should be how many patients are receiving help that might not of. Really, with the restrictive interview process by some, if it were adopted by all caregivers would leave some patients out in the cold.  Maybe a lot of patients.  Less caregivers and access points the more that are forced to people who might give sativas to someone who might have anxiety attacks.

Edited by Norby

Transition....sure  lol

The disp folks brought the cop pox down on us ALL.

The cop pox has always been all over us.  The dispensaries that are left provide a good way to try different medicines to see what works and help people who don't know anyone else and don't want to.  Look at it from someone elses perspective.  the law is for patients, plural.

You're on pretty lady.

Maybe we'll hear noise about putting together a small delegation.

Hmmmm?

We've beat this horse to death, and really need to pick the conversation up in another thread.

If I can make it I'm in.  I'm finally in a state I can voice my opinion openly and should start doing so.  As long as my wife agrees:)

The cop pox has always been all over us.  The dispensaries that are left provide a good way to try different medicines to see what works and help people who don't know anyone else and don't want to.  Look at it from someone elses perspective.  the law is for patients, plural.

If it weren't for the many hostile comments in the press and in government offices and chambers that the pt/cg model is dangerous and must be eliminated, I might agree.

If I can make it I'm in.  I'm finally in a state I can voice my opinion openly and should start doing so.  As long as my wife agrees:)

Work your special magic on the girl.

Edited by GregS

I moved from a different state and am relying on them till my grow starts providing for me.

I would like to extend a sincere welcome to Mich.

Glad you decided to move to this great State. 

imo we still have a really wonderful mj law.

Also, I feel that 'they' won't stop, unfortunately

until it is crushed.

I am also torn on the dispensary issue as I feel there

should be an uninterrupted supply and oft the pt/cg

system can and does fall short due to various reasons.

But, that is all for another thread of course.

I am glad that you have found access while you are

waiting on your own garden to realize fruitation.

Also, you do not come across as a hot head to me.

Your posts are pertinent to the subject.  I appreciate

your posting :)

"If the small chance that I end up in court at all comes to fruition, no way am I messin' around incriminating myself like Hartford."

Best quote in the thread.

In the voice of the Most Interesting Man in the World   " Stay Legal Amigo "

Stay away from courthouses and hospitals and you will do just fine

Edited by beourbud