Friendly Police Visit?

trichcycler

this isn't a bash the club thread, but asking for substantiation and further exploration will ultimately accomplish that, and that's not the intention of the thread .edit nonsense

you can look at their archive webby and substantiate the facts, the ones you are already aware of I think. They are a club. They do offer a menu, and expect you only to have a card for the transfer. legal or not, who cares, leave that to the judges and dispensary haters. I like provisioning centers, and think they should be allowed somehow within our act, but they are not, yet. I'm not going to post pieces of their history together for you, or their menu, or their rules for fear of bruising their efforts here. these items are readily available online. Others operate in a similar fashion. some only have meetings, and work with very little money and members, and offer NO transfers, and no menus.

Grassmatch,
The Club knows where the line is and they will do everything in their power to not cross it. Once you understand that then you will understand the comments more in context.

Edited by grassmatch

for clarification; you say the "clubis friendly......drugs are good, and prices....10$ gram,.......but then later you said the club does not engage in transfers. please explain.

I may be confusing the "Club" with a related dispensary ?

I also said it is a pharmer's market. You know. Rent a booth and peddle away. The management and staff do not engage in transfers, but dozens of patients and caregivers work cheerfully with each other.

I don't care what they call it. It works. Wanna go to lunch sometime?

Edited by GregS

I am aware that  clubs rent tables to caregivers to sell their overages to cardholding passerby's, and this may absolve the "club" itself from legal issues, but to purport that caregivers are paying for a table rent and sitting waiting for their five patients to show up so they can sell to them is a lie, and you know it. We've seen farmers markets before, it aint new. (edit nonsense)

Edited by grassmatch

• 2 weeks later...

feds showed up here this past spring said someone called long scary story short we talked they did not have warrant I argued with them whole time they were pros didn't act like dics said if I was legal I should let them in if I had 300 plants or 100 pounds call a lawyer said they were not leaving till they seen it these are not local leos they can make a call a get a fed warrant quick so after hour of talking I let them in they were in there for 5 mins walked out shook my hand said sorry just doing there job I asked them when they coming back they said never DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR I really didn't believe that couldn't sleep for months been even scared to post this I don't have a small grow so this wasn't them not caring cause it was small.I know what would have happen if I didn't let them in so anyone that wants to talk shitttt about me letting them in isn't that smart they would have fuced with me till I quit so when they come to your house and I think they will we are on a list to this day I really don't think anyone called they are just driving by are house and watching if it looks like you got a big set up they gonna knock so have your stuff in order sorry for holding out on you guys its just benn stressful THEY ARE WATCHING DONT DOUBT THAT FOR A SEC

was this before or after that last memo that said the feds shouldnt waste time on patients ?

Looks like they followed the memo to a T, t.

Anytime anyone calls 911 about marijuana the 'complaint' goes straight to the State Police. The State police calls in their fed for advice. Even the smallest complaints get federal officer attention.

Before the memo, I called 911 because someone planted a few scragly plants behind my house. I met the feds that time. It was all good.

Edited by Restorium2

you called the feds because you saw a couple plants behind your house?  or you joking?

I called 911 because I saw a bunch of worthless marijuana plants someone planted behind my house. I have too much to lose to let it slide and lose everything because of some silly billy or a frame-up. A couple State cops came over and said they called the feds and they were coming over. I met the fed. They pulled the plants and thanked me for calling 911.

wow, I would have assumed I tossed some ash tray seeds out or something. I wouldn't call the feds to my home for some ditch weed growing in the yard.  I can see an amnesty program for it though, like unwanted guns, pills....."what am I supposed to do with my ex's plants now that we're split up" could arise.

Marijuana Amnesty Central, just call with a tip, and we'll be there to rip !

wow, I would have assumed I tossed some ash tray seeds out or something. I wouldn't call the feds to my home for some ditch weed growing in the yard.  I can see an amnesty program for it though, like unwanted guns, pills....."what am I supposed to do with my ex's plants now that we're split up" could arise.

Marijuana Amnesty Central, just call with a tip, and we'll be there to rip !

It's called CYA.