Happy Holidays!

Wild Bill

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had

several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit.

That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

Joking aside, I hope all has a save and happy holiday

peace

26 yrs ago my father n law(nice guy) drove to "his" gun club/lodge and milked 2-3 Altas from 4pm-8pm or so before driving home----6 days a week for 15 years . One evening while doing that near Christmas he felt he had too much to drink and decided to walk home, around 7pm, he lived about a mile away on a wide paved road, short jog down a dirt road. He was hit by another suspected drunk driver drag racing with another vehicle on that dirt road.   Strange thing is, 15 yrs prior, his best friend drunk drove over his(fathernlaw) son(my wifes brother) on the same road while he was walking the dog ! The irony of it all.

I could never look my wife in the eye and say "I'm ok to drive", even after one or two beers when we go out. I don't drink anymore, but she was always the DD if I did.  

don't drink and drive. (period)

have a happy peaceful holiday season, and back at you OP !

Edited by grassmatch

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had

several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit.

That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

Joking aside, I hope all has a save and happy holiday

peace

You got me Smarty Pants!

Merry Christmas Bro,  Great to cya on here

Peace

Oh man How much do they charge for christmas trees like that :bong7bp:  I would pay more than usual for that beautiful tree, time to roll one, been a long nice day!

Merry Christmas!

Peace

I've always preferred real to artificial. They make the holidays so much more festive.