180 Marijuana Dispensaries Pop Up In Detroit: ‘This Is The Next Big Thing In The City’

last summer the buzz in detroit, right after tom's cannibis expo, was, now is the time to open, or to open more locations, and realtors were shopping various vacant drive-thrus, formerly banks, as 'disp ready.'   now each of the former bank drive-thrus except comerica in sw, is pushing weed out the window, and guys from chicago are making change.

do you want cheetos with that?

this cartel of goons with one tripppy female came may 5, 2014 and robbed me of dry meds and plants, as i reported on here in another thread...after 3 hours and i wouldn't talk, they took off my cuffs and they got 'friendly ' and wanted grow advice, mediums and strains and mites. I deduced that some of them were nascent growers and guessed where my plants were going.  they mentioned some cannabis cup winning strains and razzed me, why didn't i have them?  they chopped my name/date tags off my smart pots in their DPD evidence van and asked, why these strains?  didn't i know what i was doing?  still i kept shut.  they may have been high as they forgot tools and personal items in my house. happy to see that they are now getting treatment for their bad habit.

Edited by pic book

this cartel of goons with one tripppy female came may 5, 2014 and robbed me of dry meds and plants, as i reported on here in another thread...after 3 hours and i wouldn't talk, they took off my cuffs and they got 'friendly ' and wanted grow advice, mediums and strains and mites. I deduced that some of them were nascent growers and guessed where my plants were going.  they may have been high as they forgot tools and personal items in my house.  happy to see that they are now getting treatment for their bad habit.

How do you think they learned you were a person worth visiting?

this cartel of goons with one tripppy female came may 5, 2014 and robbed me of dry meds and plants, as i reported on here in another thread...after 3 hours and i wouldn't talk, they took off my cuffs and they got 'friendly ' and wanted grow advice, mediums and strains and mites. I deduced that some of them were nascent growers and guessed where my plants were going.  they mentioned some cannabis cup winning strains and razzed me, why didn't i have them?  they chopped my name/date tags off my smart pots in their DPD evidence van and asked, why these strains?  didn't i know what i was doing?  still i kept shut.  they may have been high as they forgot tools and personal items in my house. happy to see that they are now getting treatment for their bad habit.

They got all that from hanging out on the internet pretending to be us. 

wouldn't take too long here. posters using their real names, email addresses, and listing their personal information freely.

I hear some here say "If you're legal nothing to worry about right", =cept thugs with laser weapons stealing your assests, dead pts, tasers, embarrassment, maybe..not to mention the non uniformed type robbers

Um,... there has been street dealers in Detroit for decades and decades. Why are people surprised there are still street dealers in Detroit?  The balls they have?  They are simply renting out the stores they used to deal in front of and doing the same thing. 

I see no difference in stupidity past or present on this topic. :-)

dpd chief james craig was chief while the number of disps ballooned in LA from 40 to 1700. He was also the police chief when the new mayor and city council side stepped craig and publicly invited in dea, who busted the number down from 1400 to about the original 40 (who were grand-fathered in).  craig personally thinks if ur not squeaky-clean and licensed you shud be closed...as he's said on radio here in Detroit.....he just at the moment has much higher priorities for his men...

Now then.  oakland county (brooks patterson) has no higher priority than busting balls in detroit, the sister-biiitch ruining the pristine view of New York...if this happens it will be the brooks show carried out workman-like by craig run by net or dea or some driving force other than craig, who will simply cooperate.

i closed in 2011 when the view was for a couple hundred disps in three years.  Likely craig isn't going to move on anything politically hurtful, when he can do nothing, and not be hurt.  so 500 disps in detroit in 3 years is pretty much asssured.

You   closed in 2011 maybe you should open back up just think of the money you'll already lost

Are you thinking of it ?

You   closed in 2011 maybe you should open back up just think of the money you'll already lost

Are you thinking of it ?

No.  In CA the feds came back as much as 6 years after a disp closed and took all assets and imprisoned some operators for 20+ years.  I could not do the time, so I closed and never have seriously considered reopening. In my opinion, and this was not atty advice, in march 2011 circuit court decisions across the state of Michigan aligned on the side of 'no disps' and killed the opportunity to use as a defense that you fit the ogden memo (in having been in clear and unambiugous compliance with state law) and like the Greenday song, it was closing time. Few agree.