Milegalize Known Pitfalls ?

Also show me in the billlswhere it take medical rights to grow away  YOU CANT  BECAUSE IT IS NOT THERE,   I asked this before and nobody could answer ,

The legislature are the law makers and they mess with ballot initiatives too. Look at the Medical Marihuana Act of 2008. They will use the intent they have shown to form any law into what they want it to be. 

Same courts and legislature that decide on the legal law. Same same. You will just be giving them something to do. 

they already have medical to destroy  and they are doing a great job   lets just sit back and let them   you should of voted no for the MMMA  because someday they just might take the grow rights away  you have some strange logic 

they already have medical to destroy  and they are doing a great job   lets just sit back and let them   you should of voted no for the MMMA  because someday they just might take the grow rights away  you have some strange logic 

There are no cases going to the Supreme Court that would take my grow rights or did I miss something? Link?

Thats not going to happen ,  this state is republican ,  get used to it,

I have to say this was well put to an extent. You do understand the underlying problem quite well.

This is one of those times you do something about it. Show the people who stands in the way. That's what I'm doing. Get used to it. 

You know,  some folk always think the grass is greener on the other side.  When in fact , the grass is greener on the other side because they take care of their grass on the other side.  We need to learn to take care of OUR grass because WE CAN have greener grass too..

We have the Best Law in the Country,  Lets work to improve it ....

Progress is No mandatory testing, inspections, counts weights grow restrictions.  

Free the Weed....Vote every republican out of office.