Milegalize Known Pitfalls ?

Michigan over an OZ   felony  1 to 4 years   1 plant 1 to 4 years how do you feel ? NO oil   COA destroying the law  but you guys like this,

The CO bill would make it a felony for amateurs to make hash or marijuana concentrate using an “inherently hazardous substance” such as a flammable liquid chemical or compressed gas. 

No oil there either.

If you know how to grow 6 is plenty.,    its just you guys are greedy and want to control the market , You do not want any jumping in  on your market to lower prices,   But i a sure when this does not pass the coa  and supream coutt willl take away more of your right

Three in flower is all. That's sad. Really sad and you know it but will not admit it. Why?

That is Colorado, not here. I doubt they let the police state take over with medical marijuana there either. Colorado politics is different.

I am just posting how it went out there , Less people getting arrested  , That will happen here also,  Oregon Washington  also have less ,,  Michigan can do it,  

If you know how to grow 6 is plenty.,    its just you guys are greedy and want to control the market , You do not want any jumping in  on your market to lower prices,   But i a sure when this does not pass the coa  and supream coutt willl take away more of your right

Friend,  you got it wrong.  I can only speak for our group but we do everything we can to help/protect  home grows/patients.  We teach folk to GTO grow there own.   We want to Free the Weed ...Literally  

On your second point, Vote  Do the research,  see who supports cannabis Decriminalization (defined as removed from the criminal code).  The choice will become obvious....Vote ALL fknrepublicans OUT !