Dispensaries Allowed To Sell Clones And Fish For Customers Here?

trichcycler

were raided Wednesday afternoon in Benzie County as part of a months-long investigation into alleged illegal operations, authorities say. 

According to Benzie Sheriff Ted Schendel, search warrants were served around 2:30 p.m. Oct. 14 at dispensaries located in storefronts along U.S. 31, including one in Benzonia, one in Inland Township and another closer to Traverse City. 

The investigation began after complaints from other medical marijuana caregivers came in, alleging the dispensaries raided may be serving more patients than the number allowed under state law. Four felony arrests were made Wednesday in a joint effort with the Traverse Narcotics Team, Schendel said. 

All four people taken into custody have since bonded out of jail and will be arraigned at a later time. Their names are being withheld, pending the hearings.

Might as well put all the narcs in one thread. 

uncalled for, considering you are the only person in this forum who ever called the police because they found a mariuuana plant in their yard !

I love dispensaries, but wonder if someone here was duped, by the admin questions....obvious something is fishy.

are dispensaries allowed to ad or not is all I asked. You demanded the details pal. no go get your shine box!

This seems to be in Arizona, am I missing something? I am only paying half-attention here, you may have to spell it out for me.

that was for those who comment yet don't read. joke is on them.

do 2 seconds of homework and decide please. everyone else knows except for admins here.

I told you I didn't want to expose these fine folks, only wondered if you allowed dispensaries to advertise here. By the lack of an answer and your evasive tactics I have an answer now. thank you, delete the thread

that was for those who comment yet don't read. joke is on them.

do 2 seconds of homework and decide please. everyone else knows except for admins here.

I told you I didn't want to expose these fine folks, only wondered if you allowed dispensaries to advertise here. By the lack of an answer and your evasive tactics I have an answer now. thank you, delete the thread

Then why have you tried to since 5 a.m.? LOL

these guys posted in the forum some time ago with the same offer(s), then recently appeared in the paid section classifieds.

so...

can you see the ads?

appropriate in this forum or not?  this is all that matters

No need to argue with resto over this, He isnt s h it in this site, he dont have mod under his name, although he should have know it all in his own mind under his name!

report it and keep reporting it untill they yell at you to stop like they have done to me in the past, just let it fly over your head and remember its not that you are a donor or a respected member of this site, it is who you blow not who you know!

Peace

What if someone decides that someone else is crowding him out and wants to finger them like grassmatch is? So then they make a fuss and demand their ad be taken down and so forth ......  It's a slippery slope. Just like what those other alleged caregiver narcs did and now some other patients and caregivers are defending themselves from felony charges because of hearsay, as stated in the piece.

I don't like some of the dispensaries, and some of the owners, but I don't point them out until after law enforcement is all over them. 

If they are not obviously selling beyond the act in a way you can prove by their wording, being really stupid, let law enforcement sort them out. If they are convicted they probably will not be placing any more ads anyway. If they are not proven guilty in a court of law who is to say they are guilty of anything? Heck, there are actually prosecutors that feel that way. Why should a web site be more strict then the most lenient prosecutor in Michigan?

Can members sell clones in the forum?

Can members sell clones in the classifieds?

Can members advertise their "caregiver collective/gro-ops in the forum?  classifieds?

Can members sell marijuana in the forums to every patient in need?

Sorry for the possible redundancy, I really did think I knew these answers, and I really do want them to be clearly answered.  not sarcasm at all. not baiting resto, but I am waiting for admins and answers.

I saw these ads a week or two ago in the threads, maybe still there I dunno. I smirked honestly. then I got 2 private messages from members about it. got me thinking, so I asked tpain. he said ask zap, I posted a thread. I expected the first answer on the matter to be clearly understood. when I realized it was not I knew it was a worthwhile thread with intentions to spell out the new rules.  sorry for the confusion. the answers will be enlightening. thank you

Good point, let's do that first. What I know is that a bunch of caregivers and/or patients have been calling themselves dispensaries and vice versa for the past few years. It has become very confusing to me, since once people are busted, there's just the MMMA which doesn't mention it, and that is what I deal with.

I also know that Detroit passed an ordinance trying to define caregivers, or dispensaries, as something which can be regulated in a more invasive (and profitable) fashion, and that the state is trying to do something similar. How will our site handle these changes and any confusion surrounding them should those bills pass the Senate?

good conversation there^

since joining I never saw any cg's forming gro ops, or calling themselves a dispensary. When I did, they were raided already. We all knew how that worked. Defendable or not, that was a no no here and we all were aware.

I don't frequent btradr, or the cannabis CL ads. I don't comment in the forums that act like those. No moral judgments at all man, none at all. But online, I am choosy. Open selling of marijuana, rooted clones, c'mon.....we know the score don't we? or at leaste we all acted like we did till this thread. what gives is not my question, or my business.

but members deserve to be treated equal to dispensaries here. If they can openly sell, so should other members. Its just like the streets eh...only the dispensaries can sell to more than five patients, sell clones, organize gro ops, but not us in the forums seems dirty to me, and other members who brought it up to me days ago.

peace out

I hate to see the btrader crowd showing up here with a "buy cheap dope" or "rooted clones for sale" google search I guess. I don't have the answers, only a couple questions lol. sorry for the disruption. its a brave new world

this sums up my concerns. you've approved it already. now is the same courtesy granted to all members, or just this dispensary ?

but members deserve to be treated equal to dispensaries here. If they can openly sell, so should other members. Its just like the streets eh...only the dispensaries can sell to more than five patients, sell clones, organize gro ops, but not us in the forums seems dirty to me, and other members who brought it up to me days ago.

Edited by grassmatch

as to the 5 am / 6 am thing, i think the board software timezone is off, so when i post it says i posted and hour earlier.

i have not looked into fixing it.

oh look another one of these threads. carry on

are some of you suggesting that caregivers should call themselves dispensaries just to tinkle off schuette?

some of you are comparing resto calling the cops for marijuana in his back yard as caregivers calling the cops on dispensaries. it is an interesting comparision except that no caregiver or dispensary would grow plants in resto's back yard. i think that is where that logic fails the sniff test.