New Application Question

I will make sure i do Thank you for the advice. So bowls and all smoking devices and papers are protected with our card?

Yeah, listen to t. Some folks on here are proud of their card and being legal and have no qualms about cops & such seeing it when they open their wallet. You can be proud and get hassled for it. Or you can not draw attention to it and possibly avoid problems from overzealous cops.

Edited by zachw

Its the green card you should have filled out when you submitted your forms at the post office, its a registered/certified receipt to show they received the paper work. It is stamped by lara, and sent back to you. if you didnt send it registered you wouldnt have gotten it back,. patients and cg reccomend it be filled out and used, lara dont care.. but the date shows when they got it and how long before  your 21 days are completed. etc

Yea what you said lol!

Peace

Yeah, listen to t. Some folks on here are proud of their card and being legal and have no qualms about cops & such seeing it when they open their wallet. You can be proud and get hassled for it. Or you can not draw attention to it and possibly avoid problems from overzealous cops.

I'm proud of my courage to have a card. I'm proud of the people in our state that made that possible. Some day we will have our constitutional rights back and we can be proud without worrying about getting thumped for using cannabis. Isn't it a sad state of affairs when you can't be proud of your own personal accomplishment because someone else doesn't believe in it?

Danm wish i would have known that. Im sure everything will go ok just was getting worried and wanted my hard copy. Its my first card.

Its all good, as long as you didnt have a certain dr. give you the rec on 12-18 thru 12-20 you will get your hard card or denial about a month to 6 weeks after check is cashed.

I remember running to the mail box every day for my 1st card lol, Your lucky you arent waiting like we had to the first yr, it took mine at least 6 months to get back than, and I was anxiously waiting for it, and on the phone a few times a week, my freedom depended on recieving that card by a certain date or be violated for probation!  I got it just in time!

Just chill, it will be here, ,Now I know  you are excited, but dont show the whole world your card when you get it, alot of people do that, The more people that know you use mm, the more chance  you have of being bothered by leo in alot of situations!

Hide that card in the back of your wallet also,  dont let leo see it when you get your drivers liscense out, If you get pulled over for a traffic violation!  If he dont need to see it, your stop will be a whole lot more pleasent!

Peace

Its all good, as long as you didnt have a certain dr. give you the rec on 12-18 thru 12-20 you will get your hard card or denial about a month to 6 weeks after check is cashed.

I remember running to the mail box every day for my 1st card lol, Your lucky you arent waiting like we had to the first yr, it took mine at least 6 months to get back than, and I was anxiously waiting for it, and on the phone a few times a week, my freedom depended on recieving that card by a certain date or be violated for probation! I got it just in time!

Just chill, it will be here, ,Now I know you are excited, but dont show the whole world your card when you get it, alot of people do that, The more people that know you use mm, the more chance you have of being bothered by leo in alot of situations!

Hide that card in the back of your wallet also, dont let leo see it when you get your drivers liscense out, If you get pulled over for a traffic violation! If he dont need to see it, your stop will be a whole lot more pleasent!

Peace

Its in a slot in my wallet where no one can see it unless i pull it out

And I dont plan on telling anyone besides a few family memebers and a few of my very closest friends who are like family to me. Im proud to have my card and my choice of meds but i wont flaunt and risk leo. To many bad stories of them hassling us for our choice. Crazy its acceptable to pop pills but not a natural plant.