So How About The School Bathroom B.s?

highlander, i think we agree, but let me rephrase the current issue...

we need to end segregated restrooms. all people are created equal and can bunny muffin next to each other, no matter what they wear or have in their pants.

you know, colored vs whites only. same thing apparently. too bad for women who cant bunny muffin next to a man though.

we need to end segregated restrooms. all people are created equal and can bunny muffin next to each other, no matter what they wear or have in their pants.

you know, colored vs whites only. same thing apparently. too bad for women who cant bunny muffin next to a man though.

It dont have anything to do with black and white wtf?  I dont like to  sh it next to any one period man or woman black or white, fake or phony either!  Its not about who you want to s hit next to,,,wow man I thought I was the only kook in here! :rolleyes:

Peace

We teach our boys not to hit girls!  we teach our sons to protect our daughters!

Im positive I wasnt raised to s hit next to a girl,  My preference is to sh it by myself!

We are not made the same!  Dude time to get a look at a woman if you think we were built the same!

Peace

Hmm,  Now that I have heard all the arguments on this bathroom nonsense, I feel even more that this is just more intolerance from narrow minded individuals. I totally could care less.  We need to unisex all bathrooms.  The only reason we even have bathrooms divided by sex is because men felt that women didn't belong in their restrooms.  They needed their own place , like the kitchen.

It seems most people are concerned that grown men who look like women might fondle their little kids,  which is CRAZY. I mean seriously crazy. 

So, I suggest all bathrooms become unisex, and are then  labeled Over 18 and under 18.  There ya go. Get rid of urinals and put in stalls.

If you cant adjust to that, then you are truly just a paranoid bigot.

:-)

(snip)

So, I suggest all bathrooms become unisex, and are then  labeled Over 18 and under 18.  There ya go. Get rid of urinals and put in stalls.

(snip)

Agree - let's get rid of all the urinals - toilet seats aren't disgusting enough! And why should men have shorter lines at the stadium bathroom just because they can pee standing up, it just ain't fair!

I agree,  Dont waiste good water lol!  I put probably 30 bag seed in this, I went tinkle on it every day, I just put the seeds in dirt, 5 days later they all sprouted, I had to pick a bunch out so I only had 12!

I actualy tinkled in a bucket and put like a gallon on it, The next day all of the beans popped,

This was an experiment to show what a legal out door grow could look like, it is attached to ground and has a top and lock!  I was just messing around, unfortunatly they did get alot bigger, but the ex's phaq head son decided he could smoke the leaves and get high or sell it who knows,,,,,all I know is I was in the woods camping at that time,  so I had my ex yank them all and bring them to me, I had a bomb fire going, If I cant enjoy the fruits of my pee pee no one can!  :yahoo-wave:  :butt2:

IMG00097-20100701-0857.jpg

This was my bathroom, and I wouldnt have minded sharing it with a female or male or transvestite!

Peace  Bawahahahahahaha, it is a true story!  I even put vodka in it!

• 1 month later...

I agree,  Dont waiste good water lol!  I put probably 30 bag seed in this, I went tinkle on it every day, I just put the seeds in dirt, 5 days later they all sprouted, I had to pick a bunch out so I only had 12!

I actualy tinkled in a bucket and put like a gallon on it, The next day all of the beans popped,

This was an experiment to show what a legal out door grow could look like, it is attached to ground and has a top and lock!  I was just messing around, unfortunatly they did get alot bigger, but the ex's phaq head son decided he could smoke the leaves and get high or sell it who knows,,,,,all I know is I was in the woods camping at that time,  so I had my ex yank them all and bring them to me, I had a bomb fire going, If I cant enjoy the fruits of my pee pee no one can!  :yahoo-wave:  :butt2:

IMG00097-20100701-0857.jpg

This was my bathroom, and I wouldnt have minded sharing it with a female or male or transvestite!

Peace  Bawahahahahahaha, it is a true story!  I even put vodka in it!

Pi ss weed lol!

Peace