Im a soon to be new patient with ms

I read on a chat site that certain growers provide one to two ounces of medical marijuana to low income patients and sell the rest they grow for you to dispensaries covering their costs? Is that true? I have  multiple sclerosis and nothing works on my neurological pain but marijuana not even the 40mg oxy's they put me on, which caused so many other problems I refused to take anymore about 2 yrs ago. I only get 640 a month from disability and my rent alone is 350 plus utilities so I really can't afford to put out large amounts for the marijuana.

Any info I can get would help!

Thanks,

Karen

The free 2 ounces  for your plant rights is a long running scam  in this state and others I'm sure  it sounds like a great deal until the caregiver changes their phone number and you cant get ahold of them anymore there have been a few instances where the caregiver followed through on their agreement but most times the patient is left high and dry  my advice to you is find a caregiver that is willing to work with your income  because nothing in life is free.  

On 11/16/2017 at 3:36 PM, Kingdiamond said:

The free 2 ounces  for your plant rights is a long running scam  in this state and others I'm sure  it sounds like a great deal until the caregiver changes their phone number and you cant get ahold of them anymore there have been a few instances where the caregiver followed through on their agreement but most times the patient is left high and dry  my advice to you is find a caregiver that is willing to work with your income  because nothing in life is free.  

I think that sometimes some type of work could be traded for service also