Many questions but no one to ask!!

I am using AC/DC right now that is 15.5% CBD with 0.7% THC. Does anyone know of any other strain that has a higher CBD content? I medicated every morning and find that it is only lasting me about 1 hour if even that. 

Heres another question....I have Restless Leg Syndrome and since I started with Medical Marijuana the AC/DC doesn't bother my RLS.

But I was using Thin Mint in the evening and found that it makes my RLS symptoms reoccur after I fall asleep. I have went 4 nights without the Thin Mint and had no problem with RLS.

It seems funny because everything that I have read mentions that the marijuana should help ease the RLS.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on this subject??

Have a SUNSHINY DAY!!😊😊😊   Debbie

A lot if cannabis's effects are strain dependent and strains affect different people in different ways. One person's holy grail can be another person's nightmare.

This whole landscape is going to change drastically after legalization. Researchers are going to create amazing compounds from cannabis and big agriculture is going to create awesome strains - I hope. Until then it is a shot in the dark for you to find a strain that works.

• 9 months later...

It's time to start seeing cannabis in a different way.  Rather than looking at strains, start looking at % of THC to CBD.  The science seems to be changing with strains and the concept of sativa vs indica.  You may have a favorite strain that tests different when you buy it from different dispensaries.  Strains have been cross bred so much which doesn't not give us a reliable "same" experience that we are going for.    It's helpful to start understanding the handful of compounds and terpenes we know of to get that target experience you are after.  Here is a good listen on the subject: Episode 187: Everything You Want To Know About Medical Cannabis With Dr. Ethan Russo