My bud taste like LEAF/HAY??

hero4u

On 3/24/2019 at 11:51 AM, Restorium2 said:

So their “1500 watt” light consumes 265 watts, costs $150 and has a spread of 5’4” x 5’4”?

Complete garbage and lies is all they are peddling. 

If anyone is looking for real LED’s check out Fluence or Gavita. Keep in mind they are not toys and will run around $1500 per light but they are the real deal. 

9 hours ago, shishka said:

So their “1500 watt” light consumes 265 watts, costs $150 and has a spread of 5’4” x 5’4”?

Complete garbage and lies is all they are peddling. 

If anyone is looking for real LED’s check out Fluence or Gavita. Keep in mind they are not toys and will run around $1500 per light but they are the real deal. 

The 1500 Yehsence covers  3'x3' to 4'x4'. I have two over a 3' x 6' and 3 over a 4' x 8'. They work good. Better than the Halide and HPS. 

Fluence is good but way over priced. Who wants to spend over $1500 for a light? I can build one like the Fluence for $420.

Have you actually checked out the Gavita? I have. The PAR footprint has many weak spots in it. You would think it should be great for over a $1000 but it's just a bad design. 

• 2 years later...

So read on the Internet how to grow weed correctly. There's so much different information now, and you've got such a terrible weed? There are many factors—temperature, humidity in the room, and so on. If you thought that it's so easy to grow a quality product, then it's not so :) And in general, if you have no experience in this business, it is best to buy weed and not have any problems with it. Moreover, I recently read an article about a weed dispensary Winnipeg. I was pleasantly surprised that you can now safely smoke weed in some places, even in Canada.

Edited by dorothydun

9 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

Yup we do. We should have been able to all along.

They kept us from it on false pretenses. Like taking away someone's coffee.

They are bad people for doing that to us. Just disgusting individuals. 

That's how I feel about the legislature changing a voter initiative with a 3/4 vote. Yup still LAMENTING LOL