Cannabis + Pain Meds?

Yeah, that's not gonna happen as long as I have to keep working. Some people are unfortunate enough to require pain medication because nothing else helps them. It's like my spine is slowly dissolving, and muscles are turning to stone, but alas, you wouldn't understand what it's like unless you've lived it.

Cannabis does little for pain, but helps me exercise.

Edited by swamper

14 minutes ago, swamper said:

Yeah, that's not gonna happen as long as I have to keep working. Some people are unfortunate enough to require pain medication because nothing else helps them. It's like my spine is slowly dissolving, and muscles are turning to stone, but alas, you wouldn't understand what it's like unless you've lived it.

Cannabis does little for pain, but helps me exercise.

I have ankylosing spondylitis ......

On 10/17/2020 at 7:21 AM, swamper said:

Hey all, 

I just returned to My home in Michigan after two miserable years in Texas and have to ask if anyone knows the answer to this question:

Can I now use marijuana along with my pain medication, or am I still a fkn criminal for doing so?

I spent three years in Texas working construction.

It takes a lot less gas to drive to Texas than it does to drive back to Michigan ... because Texas sucks. lol

I am caught in this trap. I was denied SSDI because I can work while taking pain medication per the judge's decision in 2014. Now I am treated like bunny muffin each and every month to get my medicine in order to keep working, per the judge's decision. I have had my medication lowered to the point I am in pain all day everyday and still have to work. This is so messed up, that I cannot live like this much longer. I feel like I am being kept alive solely for the reason of paying taxes.

I was on Enbrenl when my symptoms started, the VA put me on Humerus, I got down to Texsux, and the Houston VA told me I don't have RA and took me off my meds when all I wanted was to be put back on Enbrenl. Now nearly two years later still trying to get put back on and my spine pain has progressed to the point I had to quit my job. Not happy.

• 4 weeks later...

cannabis + meditation is the way.. if you just knew what effect gives weed and meditation in a couple.. meditation helps u analyze every subsconscious deregulation with big awareness and fix problems like bunny muffin from ur childhood that has printed into your mind for long, thought u can't even see that, and weed helps u chill the body so u would be able to do that meditation lol. Sometimes I order kratom capsules to use along with weed, the effect seems twice as good as normal, but weed is just more than enough. I could never fix my stressed with alcohol or drugs, but books and meditation.. and weed of course lol.

Edited by kingsizexx

Cannabis is a pretty nice thing man, you an use it and just take your time without any problems. I love that now everybody wants to legalize weed because it became a good alternative for everything that is harmful for our bodies. I've smoked maria for many years but now I got tired of it and I am consuming just nothing except water and CBD gummies that taste good. I am chewing gummies and relaxing. This thing helps me to forget about the bad things that happened to me in the past past or something like this.

Edited by VictorLewis

• 1 month later...

I've used flower since the mid

1970's in High School.

Diagnosed 2006 with MS.

7 months chemo & at home self injections. 

Then my spine stared deteriorating.  Advanced arthritis. 

Degenerative Discs.

Canibus helps my body to relax. 

Helps me sleep sometimes.

Does not take away pain.

Doctors too afraid to write 'scripts for opiate pain meds.  It f'n sucks.

Degeneration of Cervical  
 Intervertebral disc.

Cervical Post Laminectomy
 Syndrome. 

Lumbar Radiculopathy

Chronisc Pain Syndrome 

Sorry for your pain.

Happy new year everybody!

3 hours ago, Shovel_Head said:

I've used flower since the mid

1970's in High School.

Diagnosed 2006 with MS.

7 months chemo & at home self injections. 

Then my spine stared deteriorating.  Advanced arthritis. 

Degenerative Discs.

Canibus helps my body to relax. 

Helps me sleep sometimes.

Does not take away pain.

Doctors too afraid to write 'scripts for opiate pain meds.  It f'n sucks.

Degeneration of Cervical  
 Intervertebral disc.

Cervical Post Laminectomy
 Syndrome. 

Lumbar Radiculopathy

Chronisc Pain Syndrome 

Sorry for your pain.

Happy new year everybody!

Sounds like its time to find a new doctor. You don't have to disclose cannabis use, i wish i never did. It changed my doctor's whole attitude towards me and my pain. I am looking for a new doctor currently, i will admit to occasional recreational use. I will not associate it with being what i use to treat pain. I don't want to tell my new doc at all, but i will, just in case there could be interaction with other meds.

• 3 years later...