South east patient seeking caregiver who can provide concentrates for a decent price

Hi I’m a patient located in the south east part of the state around Detroit and outer areas and I’m looking for a caregiver who can provide concentrates in bulk or at a fair price per gram. Concentrates are my main used form of medical marijuana because of the quick relief and would really appreciate if anyone has any spots open. Ps also looking for good flower for my vaporizer and such just not as heavily reliant on this.

thanks for looking at the post and I hope to hear back from someone.

Bobby, 

I would be willing to meet with you and see if we are a good fit. My caregiver card is filled, but I am looking into possibly dropping a patient or passing them along to someone else. I do solventless concentrates (many forms of Rosin) and BHO. The processing equipment is top shelf and the product is the best quality in its particular category. I also produce excellent quality flower. I would be willing to talk to you more, if your interested. Leave your email in response and I will private message you. Thanks

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, Kingdiamond said:

What is FECO ?

RSO extraction uses iso alcohol and FECO extraction uses grain alcohol.

What is more important is the attention to detail, not whether it's an iso or grain alcohol extraction.

If you take the same buds and use iso or grain alcohol for extraction, if you perform the process correctly with either, you end up with the same end product, no difference. Either alcohol should be gone from the resultant cannabis oil.

On 4/19/2021 at 12:50 PM, Restorium2 said:

RSO extraction uses iso alcohol and FECO extraction uses grain alcohol.

What is more important is the attention to detail, not whether it's an iso or grain alcohol extraction.

If you take the same buds and use iso or grain alcohol for extraction, if you perform the process correctly with either, you end up with the same end product, no difference. Either alcohol should be gone from the resultant cannabis oil.

Is FECO safer to make? I only heard of FECO two days ago, new to me also.

2 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Is FECO safer to make? I only heard of FECO two days ago, new to me also.

100 % alcohol has the same properties, flash point, either iso or grain.

Maybe FECO is a tiny bit safer when an extraction goes wrong because it's slightly less harmful if shallowed. 

Done right there's no alcohol left in an extraction so it should not matter.

• 3 months later...