Northern Michigan Looking to Buy Seeds or Clones

Scotty69

If you are Cadillac or south, i might be able to give some clones in the summer. Seeds,check out Great Lakes genetics, they have a good selection including some smaller but very good breeders like Hammerhead Genetics and Cannavore selections. Neptune seeds is another good US based bank. I have ordered from both, and have been happy each time.

I recommend going the seed route, seems everyone i talk to is dealing with some type of bug or disease. If you don't have to, don't risk it. My clones are clean, but i am around other gardens, and it is always a risk, no matter how clean the garden you get them from is.

Edited by glued gorilla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, hey,if you are near Muskegon or Holly there is a decent clone seller that will meet you in those areas. Look them up, it is called Green Rush farms. Nice list, fair prices, lots of $25 clones, more popular clones are 50-100. I have not dealt with them, but know people that have. I have Animal Mints from them via a friend, and it is a good strain. Again, seeds are safer, but clones have their benefits too

Edited by glued gorilla
mispelled location

1 minute ago, glued gorilla said:

Oh, hey,if you are near Muskegon or Holly there is a decent clone seller that will meet you in those areas. Look them up, it is called Green Rush farms. Nice list, fair prices, lots of $25 clones, more popular clones are 50-100. I have not dealt with them, but know people that have. I have Animal Mints from them via a friend, and it is a good strain. Again, seeds are safer, but clones have their benefits too

I forgot, you said northern Michigan, so probably not in your area

12 hours ago, glued gorilla said:

$50 - $100 for a clone? Must be very special. lol

11 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

$50 - $100 for a clone? Must be very special. lol

Just popular hyped names, and actually cheaper than a lot of others selling them. Things like Apple Fritter, Oreoz, and whatever. Haven't looked at the list in a bit, just giving the op the low lown on price ranges. Cuts that  have been around are 25. Things like gg4, black cherry soda, durban, ect

59 minutes ago, glued gorilla said:

Just popular hyped names, and actually cheaper than a lot of others selling them. Things like Apple Fritter, Oreoz, and whatever. Haven't looked at the list in a bit, just giving the op the low lown on price ranges. Cuts that  have been around are 25. Things like gg4, black cherry soda, durban, ect

I can just imagine the BS stories people are telling to pump up the price of a tiny plant with a question mark on it. 

This here clone will grow like Jack and the Beanstalk and you just shake the tree and buds the size of your head fall off it perpetually and fully trimmed! You can have all this for the paltry price of $100!  Tastes like pie/cookies! 

When prices go up so does the need for waders. Apple Fritter? Seriously? lol Might as well be 'whatever'.

Well, it really isn't that much if you think about it. Look at the cost of seeds, a cheap pack is 50 to 100 for 10seeds. Then you need to spend time, electricity, ect to see of you can even find a "keeper" if you even find one in a pack. Most people that pheno hunt seeds buy a few packs. I know people that have spent $1000s on seeds and didn't get a keeper. But yes, still expensive, i trade with people and almost never pay for genetics.

10 minutes ago, glued gorilla said:

Well, it really isn't that much if you think about it. Look at the cost of seeds, a cheap pack is 50 to 100 for 10seeds. Then you need to spend time, electricity, ect to see of you can even find a "keeper" if you even find one in a pack. Most people that pheno hunt seeds buy a few packs. I know people that have spent $1000s on seeds and didn't get a keeper. But yes, still expensive, i trade with people and almost never pay for genetics.

Exactly. I know people who bought an expensive, hyped up, clone .... and ... wait for it ....... it was a male. lol

I'm pretty sure the cost going up actually increases the chance you got flogged. 

Liars for money are lazy so they need to up the price. People who are actually helping others with their genetics are not lazy and either give clones away or only charge a small amount.

12 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Exactly. I know people who bought an expensive, hyped up, clone .... and ... wait for it ....... it was a male. lol

I'm pretty sure the cost going up actually increases the chance you got flogged. 

Liars for money are lazy so they need to up the price. People who are actually helping others with their genetics are not lazy and either give clones away or only charge a small amount.

Yep,it does happen. I mentioned this place only because i know people who have bought from them repeatedly, and i have one of those Genetics in my garden. There are many many scammers, these guys don't seem to be.  For someone without grower friends to to give or trade genetics with, this place us a good option. Seeds are safer, as far as bug)disease potential, but from clone is faster. Either way, im happy i don't need to go through seeds or pay for hype clones.

12 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Clones have been $40 and up in AA for years now. Noticed online $400 - $900 for a clone. People are buying these too, not me.

Yup, sad but true. Like i had said 50- 100 is not a bad price, especially for hyped genetics. I won't pay it, but based on what's out there, green rush is a very solid option. If you don't want hype,they have good strains for $ 25

You would think that they would treasure their ability to sell at their location. Selling clones illegally is just going to get them shut down.

If you are wondering which clone sales are legal this should clear things up completely;

State Tracking System

Michigan has contracted Metrc as the mandatory regulatory tracking system. Metrc is a seed-to-sale marijuana tracking system that uses serialized tags attached to every plant—and labels attached to wholesale packages—to track marijuana inventory. Tags are attached to a plant to facilitate tracking through different stages of growth. Additionally, the tag tracks the drying and curing processes, and eventual retail sale.

• 4 weeks later...