Additives in flowering

anarowe

I am getting close to flowering and I was wondering what kind of nutrients people are using.  I read about people using molasses and teas to enhance outcome. How do you use molasses and teas, how often, and do you use it with regular flowering nutes? Also how do they affect ec/ppm?

When instructing new growers I always recommend picking a nutrient system like Fox Farms and sticking to the simplest schedule with the least additives for a baseline so they have a solid platform to start from, a solid foundation for building knowledge and experience. 

Pick a nutrient solution that is specific to what you are growing in. Fox Farms is for dirt.

General Hydroponics is a simple solution for hydroponics (reservoir).

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 6:56 AM, anarowe said:

I am getting close to flowering and I was wondering what kind of nutrients people are using.  I read about people using molasses and teas to enhance outcome. How do you use molasses and teas, how often, and do you use it with regular flowering nutes? Also how do they affect ec/ppm?

Compost tea has worldwide acceptance. You can get a user manual while buying it. Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water. Then Steep the compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately. After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.  Recycle the tea bag into your compost pile or garden. Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying. Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your flowering plants and roses. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant. Apply it once a month for optimum results.