Chemdog Dd

im runnin a batch of chemdxsd right now too. i am in luv with the smell. did you use a male or did hermie?

I used a true male to make F-2 seeds and then the same male to make F-3 seeds, no hermie pollen. The female pictured is from the F-2 pool which is pollenated with the original F-1 father, the seeds that will be available are F-3 and should be very uniform and stable.

I used a true male to make F-1 seeds and then the same male to make F-2 seeds, no hermie pollen. The female pictured is from the F-2 pool which is pollenated with the original F-1 father, the seeds that will be available are F-3 and should be very uniform and stable.

Wayne county area here please private message me the locations of these clubs as i am really interested in expanding my seed bank. ;)

Sounds yummy. I'm runnin a very rare dog myself. Hybrid called pineapple dog bunny muffin. West coast clone only strain thats a cross of chemdog #4 and pineapple punch. The true candy of them all hehehehehe. Would like to get some of yer beans too as I would like to cross it back with the pds's.Let me know..

UMM YEAH, If I can get some of those meds please let me know there buddy. I am a patient/caregiver so it's cool dude...lol

I would REALLY REALLY like a clone of Chem Dd. I have over $1500 of Attitude seeds to trade from. All I want are Chem Dd, LA Con, Purple haze or kush.....any great purple really that I don't have.

any chance of a trade?

to contact me PM me and reply to this thread and I'll pm you, thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived