Cheap Doctor Certification

Who wants cheaper DOCTORS???!!!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Whats a fair price for a Doctor Certification??

2. 2. How much was your doctor visit??

Does anyone know of an affordable doctor in the Macomb/Oakland areas?? Affordable meaning 150.00 or less for a doctors certification. How come these doctors want so much money from sick people, FOR A ONE TIME VISIT. I know of 1,000 people who just cant afford the extra expense from the doctor so they continue to medicate illegal (in the eyes of the LEO). Whats going to happen when these people get busted and start to use the medical marijuana excuse??? Police will become more irritated with the law, more eligible patients will be prosecuted, and for what..... cause a doctor can't lower his medical marijuana evaluation to a normal visit price $65 dollars. Or a $100 just to keep things even.

If there are any doctors out there interested in starting medical marijuana evaluations at their offices, I have 1000 waiting patrons, and another 1000 every month after.

There are doctors in other states that will come to your home for $85!!! Lets hope some of these doctors can gain some compassion for a state that is almost dead last financially. No offense to any doctors currently doing evaluations, some people can afford to take that route, but all the others are left out.

I tried to keep this as peaceful as possible.

Stay safe and medicate

JW

Amen!!!! In LA you can get a recommendation for $40.00. But on the other hand the MM doctors only see you once a year and you will more than likely replace all or some of your medications with MM. So if you compare how many doctor visits you will not need because we can self medicate that probably is a cheep price to pay. However we do need some doctors who will see the less fortunate who cannot afford $200.00 for an evaluation.

There is a doctor in Wayne County who will hand out fliers with a discount coupon on them occasionally, but thats pretty much it as far as getting a lower price.

I'm with you on this one! I have patients, and potential patients, on a fixed income,

that are in a bind b/c their regular physician won't sign off, and their fixed-income

budgets can't stand that kind of hit. I've helped a few of them out of my own pocket.

Sorry, but $25 off from $200 just isn't enough for folks on a fixed income.

I'm really tired of shopping doctor's fees for my patients. If the lower numbers

make economic sense for physicians in other states then it would appear that

physicians here are in a "charge as much as the market will bear" mode.

Not much compassion in that.

It's supply and demand. There are a limited number of doctors who will do it and a huge demand. So they can charge what they want because people will be willing to pay because it's that or nothing. Cali is so cheap because the market is flooded with people who will write them. As more doctors open clinics here prices will drop because that's how the new clinics will get the edge over established clinics, when the new ones start stealing clients from the established ones then the established ones will be forced to drop their prices to compete.

I would have thought by now that we would have more Doctors / Clinics open up......you know those bonuses and all expense paid vacations the doctors get from the drug companies are hard to give up. If your PC gives you a recommendation then they will have less office calls from you as well as write you less prescriptions so no more perks from the drug companies.

It's all about the money. My pain mgmt physician has a picture with Joe Namath as he was a "speaker of some sorts" at a junket sponsored by the pharmaceutical company that produces Mobic - a pill that used to help with pain/inflamation(sp)...but the side affects are having your bowels locked up for days...NO THANKS!

Was hoping to see a new list of doctors who would do a simple renewal for less than $150 - much less $200 that my wife just paid a couple of months ago.

Note: for my renewal - nothing changes - I can still use the same exact chart notes I used LAST YEAR as they are within the three year window...plus, I am considered to be totally and permanently disabled per the rules of Social Security.

My card is up for renewal in June and I'm definitely shopping around. Going to try and NOT go to THCF or Dr. Neumann...even though he treated my wife great and was actually concerned about her overall health as opposed to the folks in Southfield...when I went there.

A simple rec from a doctor shouldn't be anything more than the cost of an office visit.

Not rocket science...LOL

Mizerman

It's all about the money. My pain mgmt physician has a picture with Joe Namath as he was a "speaker of some sorts" at a junket sponsored by the pharmaceutical company that produces Mobic - a pill that used to help with pain/inflamation(sp)...but the side affects are having your bowels locked up for days...NO THANKS!

Was hoping to see a new list of doctors who would do a simple renewal for less than $150 - much less $200 that my wife just paid a couple of months ago.

Note: for my renewal - nothing changes - I can still use the same exact chart notes I used LAST YEAR as they are within the three year window...plus, I am considered to be totally and permanently disabled per the rules of Social Security.

My card is up for renewal in June and I'm definitely shopping around. Going to try and NOT go to THCF or Dr. Neumann...even though he treated my wife great and was actually concerned about her overall health as opposed to the folks in Southfield...when I went there.

A simple rec from a doctor shouldn't be anything more than the cost of an office visit.

Not rocket science...LOL

Mizerman

we went to the thcf because we had no money for the Rec: they did us good their and helped us out

Agreed. $200 is a lot for those of us on disability, but it's a lot cheaper than the $6,000 or so we'd be spending on the AD.

Sure, in a perfect world, the mm rec should be no more than $60 and an oz of primo meds should be no more than $35. Not gonna happen.

Peace.

Is there anyone here that would be willing to post who there doctor is if they paid under $200.00 for a recommendation or renewal?

It would be beneficial to have a list of doctors put together for us to compare prices. We have people here that can barely come up with the funds to cover their recommendations / renewals.

• 2 weeks later...

marijuana for life foundation in dearborn is $150 with metro times coupon. seen ads for 175 at a few other detroit docs. prices will be around $100 at the end of this year, bet on that.

i guess it's about 50cents a day you pay to take your Meds on top of that you have to get it/grow it/ohmy.gif

I refuse to pay those prices, and I am not on a fixed income.

I payed 90 dollars for my first rec., and will pay the same or less for my renewal.

My renewal papers arrived today could you please shoot me a PM with your doctor or clinics info?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Indica Jones

If someone could PM me some Doc's numbers and amount, I have some patients in Mid Mich. that I can refer. Good Times, IJ.

If someone could PM me some Doc's numbers and amount, I have some patients in Mid Mich. that I can refer. Good Times, IJ.

We have doctors available in Grand Rapids, It's the typical $200 charge to see a doctor, which is'nt too much considering the protection that you are paying for.

The great thing about this clinic is that they have a money back promise if you do not qualify, as well as a free prescreening. They also hold an informative seminar at the meetings.

I am currently able to offer an exclusive $25 off promotional discount to those referred by me. Any patients looking to become certified, please e-mail me for forms and further information.

The next meeting will be in Grand Rapids on May 22nd.

We are also currently working on bussing arrangements to from Kalkaska to Grand Rapids to help patients further with the cost. Also looking for those interested in Carpooling. Please drop us a line anytime at kalkaskacompassion@yahoo.com

We're looking forward to hearing back from you! Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Kalkaska Compassion

Guest Indica Jones

Just found out yesterday from a MM Doc that some people are getting turn down notices 30 days after mail in..........darn :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marywanna

If you have insurance,they should pay for the office visit just like any other Dr. In my case that would have 125.00 to the Dr and 30.00 co-pay for me to pay.

Guest Marywanna

We have doctors available in Grand Rapids, It's the typical $200 charge to see a doctor, which is'nt too much considering the protection that you are paying for.

The great thing about this clinic is that they have a money back promise if you do not qualify, as well as a free prescreening. They also hold an informative seminar at the meetings.

I am currently able to offer an exclusive $25 off promotional discount to those referred by me. Any patients looking to become certified, please e-mail me for forms and further information.

The next meeting will be in Grand Rapids on May 22nd.

We are also currently working on bussing arrangements to from Kalkaska to Grand Rapids to help patients further with the cost. Also looking for those interested in Carpooling. Please drop us a line anytime at kalkaskacompassion@yahoo.com

We're looking forward to hearing back from you! Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Kalkaska Compassion

I'm sorry,did you say "paying for protection"? I am paying for a Drs. honest evaluation of whether I qualify as a MMJ pt according to my pt records and the law.

I'm sorry,did you say "paying for protection"? I am paying for a Drs. honest evaluation of whether I qualify as a MMJ pt according to my pt records and the law.

Good point Marywanna! Very recently some patients who qualified through a doc that was not only cheaper, but required little or no medical records- the doc had his license suspended and the patient's he qualified had their license's revoked. It's really a shame as now they are having to seek recertification through another physician, and out the money they paid originally.

So please everybody research the dr of your choice well and protect youselves from the same happening to you.

Archived