Mdch Patients Needing Clones - Www.miclonezone.com

Anyone else tried out the "miclonezone.com" and have a opinion on the strain quality and services? The prices are the cheapest I've seen anywhere for clones. Interested in any opinions on it.

www.miclonezone.com

WOW do people really pay that much for a clone. Most people I know give them away for free.

i've been looking at them too,if my room wasn't full i would try them,given the cost of seed and odds of males i didn't think the price was bad if you didn't have a buddy that could just give you clones..when i have room i plan on picking up a few,maybe go in with someone to get the price break...zb

Appears to me, someone is Mad at Brad and Greg, and are trying to make it look like they are running an illegal clone operation. Even hid their Domain Reg info. Hmmmmmm....

I think they really are two guys named Brad and Greg. I met Greg/Highdog last summer (not Greg Francisco). He was pretty open back then about spreading genetics.

Anyone else tried out the "miclonezone.com" and have a opinion on the strain quality and services? The prices are the cheapest I've seen anywhere for clones. Interested in any opinions on it.

www.miclonezone.com

well i found the site. i noticed that all of their clones are being grown in dirt. i may be wrong but for those of us going hydro i don't think it would be good to try to change plants being grown in dirt over to hydro. what do you think?

WOW do people really pay that much for a clone. Most people I know give them away for free.

They're giving clones away for free or cuttings?

This is one of the few posts that don't seem overpriced to me. I paid $20 for my first clones and was pretty happy. I took cuttings from my clone later on and probably ended with a dozen plants from the original one. Since then I have networked with other growers and swap cuttings at no cost to either party.

Sure Looks that way

Has N E 1 bought from this site ?

I have traded and bought from Greg and he's a stand up guy. He's not asking alot, he travels and guarantees them. I have been satisfied thus far.

On another note I also give away extra clones and cuttings to those patients truely in need who want to grow their own meds, but can't afford the good genetics to start; when my count permits that is.

well i found the site. i noticed that all of their clones are being grown in dirt. i may be wrong but for those of us going hydro i don't think it would be good to try to change plants being grown in dirt over to hydro. what do you think?

They do HYRDO orders too.

Just sent a email to grow.bros@hotmail.com and they do have hydro (non dirt) clones on a 14day (or less) advance order system. SaWEET! - Train Wreck here I come! or Pure Gold or Blueberry....they do list nice strains on the www.miclonezone website. 100% female and ready to grow would save time for us medical patients. Seems very reasonable too.

Clone wize is there really any content or "illegal street value" in a clone ??? All it is dirt in a cup and a root on a 4 - 5" cutting anyways, not taken care of (perishable) dead in two days....plus they sell only to MDCH Caregivers and Patients with cards/physician signed paperwork ONLY. Medically I think they ROCK and support the dude(s).

Archived