Need Real Answers Now 911

Could it be the same place on you that this flaming hot curling iron is about to go? I'm not sure what hurts you more, my opinion, or the iron.

You aren't qualified to help treat a hang nail let alone this poor womans pain. You are more discouraging than her dr with some of the things you say.

I could point out and quote numerous comments you have made but I have a few things to do before I catch an online stream of tonights ufc ppv.

And as far as you saying this......

The meetings won't help her because? Because at that time you couldn't find the donations for her rec to make you legal? Who in the hell are you to decide this is best for her? I hope you didn't convey that to her and/or the grand daughter. I hope your discouraging remarks isn't why she decided not to go. You clearly don't have her best interest at heart, or just selfish. Probably both. At a meeting she could go get educated on the benefits of medical marijuana and the lack of risks involved in consuming to help ease her mind about trying it. She could aslo go talk with her peers who also suffer from many ailments and maybe even find a friend who is also going thru the same thing as she is. Hearing the testimonials of her peers would help her greatly.

You're right, compassion is not only in the form of thc or in your case, money.

I understand you financially can't provide for her and thats ok. You openly admitted you aren't capable and I feel the same. Make your Mom your patient or yourself before taking on someone terminally ill. You need to become more professional both with your patient and ability. Its a huge responsibility and someone like grandma needs special care to make the rest of her journey the least painful and most comfortable.

I hope she can find someone with a gentle approach and who will not give up on her and not constantly remind her she is going to die in 3 months. She needs hope and compassion. You also clearly can't hold a patient/caregiver confidentiality while in the process of being her potential caregiver either.

I am sure she would be embarrassed to see that you are on here running your mouth about how messed up her family is and how the state which I assume is child protective services will be visiting alot, which is none of your business, or ours.

You talk too much. If you were going to be my Grandmas caregiver and I caught you usings terms like shat out of luck and dead as a doornail I would...well

what I want to say isn't allowed and I am not ready for vacation, but you get the idea. She is someones Mother, Daughter, Grandma.

You have shown your true colors many times now. For example, You say you won't pay 300 an oz for even your own meds yet in another thread you threw out that exact number in charging your patient for services.

Sure...Post # 7

Don't come in here and imply that you have finished product ready if its a lie. You are a liar. Theee end.

Now bottoms up....

ad_hair_curling_iron.jpg

For one thing buddy I never said her family is messed up per say just stated the situation and that it is messed up..I.E. daughter and her hubby don't work which means no money for helping on that. I have not directly spoke with the lady about the treatment myself yet because she does not live here yet but is in the process of moving here. So as far as reminding her about dying in three months I have not done and would not do...And by saying I am trying to sound positive for the granddaughter even though I may not be able to help, that is because I did not have any clear answers to go on on different issues...Pretty sure at that point I did not know if there was a way to speed up the application process...I found out there is! And you preach about confidentiality!! This page is loaded with similar posts to mine and I am willing to bet you didn't rip into any of those people! I guess dumb as I am I would answer the questions people were asking me on here as thoroughly as possible so people that are actually here to help people like us would know exactly how to respond and give me the best advice possible for this lady.

And as I said my wife is going to actually help her as far as when Hospice and her daughter and family can't help FOR FREE!!! you may grow or help a patient with growing but I bet you don't offer that! Not to mention I am here to begin with and even drove close to 40 or 50 miles out of my way just to get everything answered as far as how to help her. You know since it is a bit harder to do on here thanks to people like you.

And honestly are you for real on the meetings wont help thing? I DIDN"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT WENT ON AT MEETING'S!!!! Now I do and yes I feel they could help her to some degree now that I have been to one...But again thanks for your OPINION!

And who am I to decide what is best for her?? When did I say I decided anything?! Not once just said I wasn't sure those meetings would help...I mean was it just a bunch of people talking about how great pot is and what not? NO! But how would I know that if I had not been there?? Oh that's right I wouldn't would I? Did you say anything like hey man those meetings may help because they aren't just like a bunch of fellow potheads talking about weed for three hours..No you just attacked a dude who was simply trying to feel the waters out as far as law.

And yes I said shat out of luck and dead as a doornail...WANNA KNOW WHY?! because it was accurate at the point I was at in that topic...Not to mention I use dead as a doornail all the time as a way of expressing death forgive me for not speaking like you want on a msg board...And yes if the process for this woman takes as long as it sounded at the time like it could take at the time she would be dead as a doornail before anyone could help! Not to mention I was already angry at the lady for not at least accepting or trying some treatment at all! Oh and also because I am not a PC person read my profile and that will tell you that much...Never have been nver will be. I have not mentioned names for anyone so these people are nobody to you or anyone else...The minute I say their names I am breaching confidentiality! You don't know where any of them live who any of them are and for all you know this is all made up so whatever.

The state visiting in the process of adoption is not some big secret for my friends they openly talk about this issue of trying to get the poor girl under their care with anyone and everyone that would listen so thanks for your opinions on those things.... Also since you don't know because your not me and haven't spoke with these people, I told the granddaughter that I would be going in depth into the whole situation on here because for the most part this page has knowledgeable people on it that will point me the right way ans she was fine with that!

Also I asked where I said I have meds ready for her, not where I have meds that will be ready for her later on! If she signs up she needs some now! Get that?! Good!

As far as me charging 300 for my services show me the quote....If it is the thread I am thinking of, I said I would have to charge 30 if that was the only hookup I had and I was charged that..In other words I can't just throw 300 bucks at an ounce then give it away..Possibly after that I said I would charge waay less for something I grew.

Oh and thanks for the advice on making my mom a patient, I called her about that the minute I got home from the meeting today! I myself probably couldn't be a patient however...

Either way it sounds to me like no matter what I say in here you will find something wrong with it for the simple fact you just don't seem to like me...I really don't care! I had a great time at the meeting today learned a lot and found out that as far as finding anything I would need to help this lady or my mom even is just a meeting away! Just so long as we have cards!

I want you to know that no matter what you say I now know and am confident that I can help her and fully intend on doing so if she will allow the treatment. I know how to grow and do it well. Now I know a place I can go for any further assistance in the matter other than just here...

But again thanks for your opinion....Imagine that he watches sports lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is where your compassion is tested. She is legal now with the AD and with 3 months does it really matter. If she was in my circle she would get any help I could give.

If your asking if you can help her and stay legal, I would say yes but most would say no. You probably don't have time to help within the rules the way most LEO see it.

Let me ask you. Can you help her with her pain or is she SOL ?

good question lkline, help her I wont hold it against you. if i knew her or she was close to me id help her!

Peace

Jim

Guest Medicinal Patient

For one thing buddy I never said her family is messed up per say just stated the situation and that it is messed up..I.E. daughter and her hubby don't work which means no money for helping on that. I have not directly spoke with the lady about the treatment myself yet because she does not live here yet but is in the process of moving here. So as far as reminding her about dying in three months I have not done and would not do...And by saying I am trying to sound positive for the granddaughter even though I may not be able to help, that is because I did not have any clear answers to go on on different issues...Pretty sure at that point I did not know if there was a way to speed up the application process...I found out there is! And you preach about confidentiality!! This page is loaded with similar posts to mine and I am willing to bet you didn't rip into any of those people! I guess dumb as I am I would answer the questions people were asking me on here as thoroughly as possible so people that are actually here to help people like us would know exactly how to respond and give me the best advice possible for this lady.

And as I said my wife is going to actually help her as far as when Hospice and her daughter and family can't help FOR FREE!!! you may grow or help a patient with growing but I bet you don't offer that! Not to mention I am here to begin with and even drove close to 40 or 50 miles out of my way just to get everything answered as far as how to help her. You know since it is a bit harder to do on here thanks to people like you.

And honestly are you for real on the meetings wont help thing? I DIDN"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT WENT ON AT MEETING'S!!!! Now I do and yes I feel they could help her to some degree now that I have been to one...But again thanks for your OPINION!

And who am I to decide what is best for her?? When did I say I decided anything?! Not once just said I wasn't sure those meetings would help...I mean was it just a bunch of people talking about how great pot is and what not? NO! But how would I know that if I had not been there?? Oh that's right I wouldn't would I? Did you say anything like hey man those meetings may help because they aren't just like a bunch of fellow potheads talking about weed for three hours..No you just attacked a dude who was simply trying to feel the waters out as far as law.

And yes I said shat out of luck and dead as a doornail...WANNA KNOW WHY?! because it was accurate at the point I was at in that topic...Not to mention I use dead as a doornail all the time as a way of expressing death forgive me for not speaking like you want on a msg board...And yes if the process for this woman takes as long as it sounded at the time like it could take at the time she would be dead as a doornail before anyone could help! Not to mention I was already angry at the lady for not at least accepting or trying some treatment at all! Oh and also because I am not a PC person read my profile and that will tell you that much...Never have been nver will be. I have not mentioned names for anyone so these people are nobody to you or anyone else...The minute I say their names I am breaching confidentiality! You don't know where any of them live who any of them are and for all you know this is all made up so whatever.

The state visiting in the process of adoption is not some big secret for my friends they openly talk about this issue of trying to get the poor girl under their care with anyone and everyone that would listen so thanks for your opinions on those things.... Also since you don't know because your not me and haven't spoke with these people, I told the granddaughter that I would be going in depth into the whole situation on here because for the most part this page has knowledgeable people on it that will point me the right way ans she was fine with that!

Also I asked where I said I have meds ready for her, not where I have meds that will be ready for her later on! If she signs up she needs some now! Get that?! Good!

As far as me charging 300 for my services show me the quote....If it is the thread I am thinking of, I said I would have to charge 30 if that was the only hookup I had and I was charged that..In other words I can't just throw 300 bucks at an ounce then give it away..Possibly after that I said I would charge waay less for something I grew.

Oh and thanks for the advice on making my mom a patient, I called her about that the minute I got home from the meeting today! I myself probably couldn't be a patient however...

Either way it sounds to me like no matter what I say in here you will find something wrong with it for the simple fact you just don't seem to like me...I really don't care! I had a great time at the meeting today learned a lot and found out that as far as finding anything I would need to help this lady or my mom even is just a meeting away! Just so long as we have cards!

I want you to know that no matter what you say I now know and am confident that I can help her and fully intend on doing so if she will allow the treatment. I know how to grow and do it well. Now I know a place I can go for any further assistance in the matter other than just here...

But again thanks for your opinion....Imagine that he watches sports lol

Why don't you just take your pedo humor and get lost. I suppose everything you have said could all be made up. I wouldn't be shocked thats for sure. I figure seeings how you were planning on taking something to the meeting for people to see her drs note with her and his info that yeah people will see and know who she is. I am done talking to you about this subject. My concern is for this sick grandma. And I hope someone convinces her to try med mj. I initially and still believe its not appropriate for you or your wife because she doesn't have time for either of you to get her a crop. Yep I don't grow atm but I am confident that the tons of overages get donated to needy patients. And hows it funny that a chick watches sports? Are you a male chauvinist on top of everything else? No don't answer that. I can send you the link if you want to watch tonights ppv. I watch redwings hockey too. Its common for chicks to watch sports. Infact, its as common as the likelyhood of you getting your azz kicked by one. [/done]

Why don't you just take your pedo humor and get lost. I suppose everything you have said could all be made up. I wouldn't be shocked thats for sure. I figure seeings how you were planning on taking something to the meeting for people to see her drs note with her and his info that yeah people will see and know who she is. I am done talking to you about this subject. My concern is for this sick grandma. And I hope someone convinces her to try med mj. I initially and still believe its not appropriate for you or your wife because she doesn't have time for either of you to get her a crop. Yep I don't grow atm but I am confident that the tons of overages get donated to needy patients. And hows it funny that a chick watches sports? Are you a male chauvinist on top of everything else? No don't answer that. I can send you the link if you want to watch tonights ppv. I watch redwings hockey too. Its common for chicks to watch sports. Infact, its as common as the likelyhood of you getting your azz kicked by one. [/done]

Pedo humor? what does that even mean? You know what I don't care..Your concern is not for my possible patient, it seems lke it is to be a jerk off and you have succeeded....Naw you just have the generally typical attitude of someone who would watch sports..Again explained in my about me :) Rofl aw shes an a#$ kicker too! As a matter of fact me and another member were LOLing at y ou because we both thought you were a dude...Hmmf. As far as people at the meeting knowing who she is I wouldn't care because that is more private than here so. I wanted a docs note because I heard tell of doctors going to these meetings (which was confirmed at the meeting today) and wanted one that could answer questions to see it...But then again you wouldn't know that because you aren't me or the people I talk to so again you speculated and I more than proved my case and feel no more need to explain myself to a dummy like you.

And thank you for not talking to me about the issue because you are obviously just a msg board jerk...It's OK they are on all the msg boards all over the net :)

Could it be the same place on you that this flaming hot curling iron is about to go? I'm not sure what hurts you more, my opinion, or the iron.

You aren't qualified to help treat a hang nail let alone this poor womans pain. You are more discouraging than her dr with some of the things you say.

I could point out and quote numerous comments you have made but I have a few things to do before I catch an online stream of tonights ufc ppv.

And as far as you saying this......

The meetings won't help her because? Because at that time you couldn't find the donations for her rec to make you legal? Who in the hell are you to decide this is best for her? I hope you didn't convey that to her and/or the grand daughter. I hope your discouraging remarks isn't why she decided not to go. You clearly don't have her best interest at heart, or just selfish. Probably both. At a meeting she could go get educated on the benefits of medical marijuana and the lack of risks involved in consuming to help ease her mind about trying it. She could aslo go talk with her peers who also suffer from many ailments and maybe even find a friend who is also going thru the same thing as she is. Hearing the testimonials of her peers would help her greatly.

You're right, compassion is not only in the form of thc or in your case, money.

I understand you financially can't provide for her and thats ok. You openly admitted you aren't capable and I feel the same. Make your Mom your patient or yourself before taking on someone terminally ill. You need to become more professional both with your patient and ability. Its a huge responsibility and someone like grandma needs special care to make the rest of her journey the least painful and most comfortable.

I hope she can find someone with a gentle approach and who will not give up on her and not constantly remind her she is going to die in 3 months. She needs hope and compassion. You also clearly can't hold a patient/caregiver confidentiality while in the process of being her potential caregiver either.

I am sure she would be embarrassed to see that you are on here running your mouth about how messed up her family is and how the state which I assume is child protective services will be visiting alot, which is none of your business, or ours.

You talk too much. If you were going to be my Grandmas caregiver and I caught you usings terms like shat out of luck and dead as a doornail I would...well

what I want to say isn't allowed and I am not ready for vacation, but you get the idea. She is someones Mother, Daughter, Grandma.

You have shown your true colors many times now. For example, You say you won't pay 300 an oz for even your own meds yet in another thread you threw out that exact number in charging your patient for services.

Sure...Post # 7

Don't come in here and imply that you have finished product ready if its a lie. You are a liar. Theee end.

Now bottoms up....

ad_hair_curling_iron.jpg

What makes you an authority on c.g's?

I couldnt help but remember a post in a thread you started , looking for over the phone dr.? and as far as I can tell you arent even legal yet, and you want to take the short cut! here is one of your quotes

"No legal issues. I am trying to hurry and get legal so I won't get dropped from a mmj friendly pain clinic for droppin dirty. The thought of being legal alone sounds real nice too! That way I would be able to receive care from my compassionate caregiver. I only have 3 chart notes and all were submitted to the Dr and I haven't heard anything in 2 weeks now and awaiting an email reply from the Caregiver I agreed to work with to see whats up. I can't call the Dr because I am stuck with no long distance. I was going to start the ball rolling on getting recent ER notes because I have a feeling I didn't submit enough records seeings how its been a few weeks now."

so your not even a patient or a c.g and you are telling this guy what to do, all he did was asked a question, he pissed me off at first but we have come to an understanding and the most important thing to remember is he Is trying to help this person! and you are just trying to throw a monky wrench in it, why dont you just quit talking in this thread and get a life! phaquetoo!

Guest thequietone

I am fine actually, just defending myself like anyone else would..Laughing in pm a lot.

I understand what you are doing. I see that it is getting close to personal attacks and name calling from both sides and I am just trying to keep it civil so the thread doesn't get locked or have posts deleted.

Itsortalegal is genuinly concerned and in a compassionate uproar about how he can help this woman.. He is new to this forum and mm in general so i think you should give him a break.. He did make the trip and learned how he can proceed in real and legal ways.. he is to be commended in doing so.. Im sure he will be an excellent caregiver and is well on his way to being so.. Cant wait to see you again on the 26th itsortalegal.. Peace bro do what you know you need to do..

Awe this makes my heart feel happy :) thank you all for your support..

And to anyone I pi ss off they need to remember this is online and short of posting video messages it is hard to tell how a person is actually meaning to say the things they say in here..You can't hear their voice or see them and how they are acting while saying them. Something they say and mean to be serious about could sound as if they are joking on the internet...That is why I don't jump to conclusions about anyone unless they seem to be attacking me...

I have become very passionate about this MM issue in just a matter of days, although I always thought it should be legal. I even showed my kids the Run From The Cure movie to give them real facts on the stuff instead of what they are probably being told in school...Plus not to mention if they see it growing I would want them to know why and know that it is OK. Not to mention due to the cancer that seems to be prevalent on my wifes side of the family.

Her father died in his early 50's from it in a matter of days..He started having lower back pain went to the doctor was told to o to the ER went to the ER was admitted to ICU and a day later gave his blessing to his daughters boyfriend to marry her then died..It was a form of lower intestinal cancer the doctors didn't catch in his checkup's.

This fall our baby daughter was born on Halloween and her mother came out from Jersey to visit and was very skinny, had no appetite, and could not hardly walk. A month later after sitting on the same spot on the couch for a few days was taken to the hospital and was riddled with cancer including one breast which had a baseball sized tumor in it. She died after two days in the hospital.

Her grandmother died of breast cancer also and her sister has MS.

I felt it important for my boys to know there is something out there that can help them if the time comes despite the demonization of it.

You don't have to get a whole pound to make the oil. You could even start with less than an ounce. Even a quarter ounce would make enough oil for Grandma to try. Butane is a good solvent to extract small amounts of canna-oil. Search Butane Honey Oil. You can even find videos to watch on how to make BHO.

You could even take 2 grams and make canna-butter. That would be enough for her to try 1-3 times. You gotta start somewhere. Make her some now and then get some more for her soon after.

I was starting to think that you were not a good person to be a caregiver too. Then I realized that you probably were just getting frustrated with the law and upset that people were not posting any answers. MMMA members probably weren't posting replies because they knew that you would find what you needed at the CC meeting. I am glad that you did find what you needed there. I still think that you should help her as much as possible, but it is probably a good idea to let an experienced caregiver with lots of patients and even more meds take her on as a patient (no disrepect, just my opinion). A caregiver with a higher number of patients can legally have the plant numbers necessary to make huge amounts of oil.

I pray that Grandma will be taken care of soon, and sees the light about the almost miraculous healing qualities of cannabis.

I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors,

Blake

Itsortalegal is genuinly concerned and in a compassionate uproar about how he can help this woman.. He is new to this forum and mm in general so i think you should give him a break.. He did make the trip and learned how he can proceed in real and legal ways.. he is to be commended in doing so.. Im sure he will be an excellent caregiver and is well on his way to being so.. Cant wait to see you again on the 26th itsortalegal.. Peace bro do what you know you need to do..

I will be there if I can be..I want my wife to come but she has to work.

You don't have to get a whole pound to make the oil. You could even start with less than an ounce. Even a quarter ounce would make enough oil for Grandma to try. Butane is a good solvent to extract small amounts of canna-oil. Search Butane Honey Oil. You can even find videos to watch on how to make BHO.

You could even take 2 grams and make canna-butter. That would be enough for her to try 1-3 times. You gotta start somewhere. Make her some now and then get some more for her soon after.

I was starting to think that you were not a good person to be a caregiver too. Then I realized that you probably were just getting frustrated with the law and upset that people were not posting any answers. MMMA members probably weren't posting replies because they knew that you would find what you needed at the CC meeting. I am glad that you did find what you needed there. I still think that you should help her as much as possible, but it is probably a good idea to let an experienced caregiver with lots of patients and even more meds take her on as a patient (no disrepect, just my opinion). A caregiver with a higher number of patients can legally have the plant numbers necessary to make huge amounts of oil.

I pray that Grandma will be taken care of soon, and sees the light about the almost miraculous healing qualities of cannabis.

I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors,

Blake

Yeah that is what someone at that meeting told me too, I need to do something asap if she will let me though my mom is on board for her skin cancer sooo...I would want someone who has done it before to assist me though we would be all good I would at that time be legal and we would need not worry about observers or smells...So exciting I feel like I am in Breaking Bad talking about a cook ROFL ...

The last statement was a joke just to make sure everyone is clear...I just like Breaking Bad and pictured myself in a rubber yellow suit with a respirator lol sorry NVM

Three months to live? bunny muffin I'd skip weed, move right to the hard stuff, not like it can hurt. Seriously if I was in a world of pain and had 3 month's I'd think Opium or some such. Weed's great for pain, but there are limits IMHO

Three months to live? bunny muffin I'd skip weed, move right to the hard stuff, not like it can hurt. Seriously if I was in a world of pain and had 3 month's I'd think Opium or some such. Weed's great for pain, but there are limits IMHO

The compounds in marijuana kill cancer cells.

Does opium do that better than weed?

Guest Medicinal Patient

What makes you an authority on c.g's?

I couldnt help but remember a post in a thread you started , looking for over the phone dr.? and as far as I can tell you arent even legal yet, and you want to take the short cut! here is one of your quotes

"No legal issues. I am trying to hurry and get legal so I won't get dropped from a mmj friendly pain clinic for droppin dirty. The thought of being legal alone sounds real nice too! That way I would be able to receive care from my compassionate caregiver. I only have 3 chart notes and all were submitted to the Dr and I haven't heard anything in 2 weeks now and awaiting an email reply from the Caregiver I agreed to work with to see whats up. I can't call the Dr because I am stuck with no long distance. I was going to start the ball rolling on getting recent ER notes because I have a feeling I didn't submit enough records seeings how its been a few weeks now."

so your not even a patient or a c.g and you are telling this guy what to do, all he did was asked a question, he pissed me off at first but we have come to an understanding and the most important thing to remember is he Is trying to help this person! and you are just trying to throw a monky wrench in it, why dont you just quit talking in this thread and get a life! phaquetoo!

Ahhh! I hate it when someone tries to intentionally bait me after I openly said I am done discussing this with him and gave my ending done tag.

I never said I was authority on caregivers. Listen, the fact is, by the time her plants would be ready she unfortunately wouldn't be able to consume them. Phaq, if you had cancer with 3 months to live and a caregiver could have your meds available in 3 months when you wouldn't be around to get relief from them, or have a caregiver with meds ready now who can start medicating you stat, you know which caregiver you would choose. Its about doing the right thing.

As far as the over the phone dr post...I was contacted by someone who lives near or up past Mal and the traveling clinic had just been up there and I sent this person some clinics that travel that way and also mentioned that I had remembered a thread a long time ago where they allowed over the phone recs. I told this person I wasn't sure if they still did this and decided to post and ask even tho this person had finally found a clinic close enough to travel to. I was trying to help someone and posted anyway to hopefully find answers that might

be helpful to potential patients that are way up north. I am sure Michael and xgi to name a few wouldn't agree that doing the phone rec is a short cut. Qualifying conditions don't change based on how you go about receiving your rec. Some people are homebound and unable to travel

or can't afford the 8hr round trip to get to a mid state clinic. I got my rec. Not by phone either. Short cut my donkey! I have been trying to get

this rec for over a year now. Every single day with no darn meds of any kind except pisy motrin and the occasional j. Every day that goes by where someone has to suffer is unnecessary and utter bs. If there was a short cut no one told me!

When I posted the above that you quoted I never dreamed the waiting list to get into a pain clinic was so long (up to 6months my dr says), let alone not getting my medicaid back on even after winning an appeal decision. I would have dropped dirty if I had gotten into a clinic within weeks like I assumed was possible. Silly me. So I wanted to make sure I was covered on the rec thing before stepping foot in the pain clinic.

I have more chart notes now and the 3 I had submitted was sufficient enough for 5 drs to approve me for appointments. (see other post about the 5 thing).

I wasn't aware this guy pissed you off. It tells you something tho doesn't it. Not to mention I am not the one giving him all the neg reps and have no idea who is. I see he gets hit atleast 2x alot which has to be 2 people besides you or me. People offered the advice they could and he replies saying he isn't getting any real answers. And I see he made a comment about visualizing a KID naked and the

stage of puberty he thinks they are in. I am sorry but that is just plain siiiiiiick. There is no defending that as far as I am concerned. It is appalling actually and should not be tolerated. There is no spin that can be placed on the child comments he has made. If he spoke about your child and the stage of puberty he thinks they are in I think I know how you would react. And with all the iron you been pumping it wouldn't be a good thing for him! Why ask me questions and then in the same post ask me not to talk in this thread.

You baited me, but not again. If you need to discuss something further about this you can send me a pm. You ain't changing my opinion of him and vice versa. And I don't want to get an early vacation over him.

And as far as how you signed off, it makes me think you are implying I said it to you first? If its the diana ross comment that was a total joke dude and I thought with you being the resident comedian that you would get that. If that offended you then I apologize, but not for anything else. If you are telling me to fak off over my opinions of him then we can go from there an you can let me know. Bottom line...I am not going anywhere and I don't suspect you are either. So like it or not we are in this together so as the great Clark G once said...

Ahhh! I hate it when someone tries to intentionally bait me after I openly said I am done discussing this with him and gave my ending done tag.

I never said I was authority on caregivers. Listen, the fact is, by the time her plants would be ready she unfortunately wouldn't be able to consume them. Phaq, if you had cancer with 3 months to live and a caregiver could have your meds available in 3 months when you wouldn't be around to get relief from them, or have a caregiver with meds ready now who can start medicating you stat, you know which caregiver you would choose. Its about doing the right thing.

As far as the over the phone dr post...I was contacted by someone who lives near or up past Mal and the traveling clinic had just been up there and I sent this person some clinics that travel that way and also mentioned that I had remembered a thread a long time ago where they allowed over the phone recs. I told this person I wasn't sure if they still did this and decided to post and ask even tho this person had finally found a clinic close enough to travel to. I was trying to help someone and posted anyway to hopefully find answers that might

be helpful to potential patients that are way up north. I am sure Michael and xgi to name a few wouldn't agree that doing the phone rec is a short cut. Qualifying conditions don't change based on how you go about receiving your rec. Some people are homebound and unable to travel

or can't afford the 8hr round trip to get to a mid state clinic. I got my rec. Not by phone either. Short cut my donkey! I have been trying to get

this rec for over a year now. Every single day with no darn meds of any kind except pisy motrin and the occasional j. Every day that goes by where someone has to suffer is unnecessary and utter bs. If there was a short cut no one told me!

When I posted the above that you quoted I never dreamed the waiting list to get into a pain clinic was so long (up to 6months my dr says), let alone not getting my medicaid back on even after winning an appeal decision. I would have dropped dirty if I had gotten into a clinic within weeks like I assumed was possible. Silly me. So I wanted to make sure I was covered on the rec thing before stepping foot in the pain clinic.

I have more chart notes now and the 3 I had submitted was sufficient enough for 5 drs to approve me for appointments. (see other post about the 5 thing).

I wasn't aware this guy pissed you off. It tells you something tho doesn't it. Not to mention I am not the one giving him all the neg reps and have no idea who is. I see he gets hit atleast 2x alot which has to be 2 people besides you or me. People offered the advice they could and he replies saying he isn't getting any real answers. And I see he made a comment about visualizing a KID naked and the

stage of puberty he thinks they are in. I am sorry but that is just plain siiiiiiick. There is no defending that as far as I am concerned. It is appalling actually and should not be tolerated. There is no spin that can be placed on the child comments he has made. If he spoke about your child and the stage of puberty he thinks they are in I think I know how you would react. And with all the iron you been pumping it wouldn't be a good thing for him! Why ask me questions and then in the same post ask me not to talk in this thread.

You baited me, but not again. If you need to discuss something further about this you can send me a pm. You ain't changing my opinion of him and vice versa. And I don't want to get an early vacation over him.

And as far as how you signed off, it makes me think you are implying I said it to you first? If its the diana ross comment that was a total joke dude and I thought with you being the resident comedian that you would get that. If that offended you then I apologize, but not for anything else. If you are telling me to fak off over my opinions of him then we can go from there an you can let me know. Bottom line...I am not going anywhere and I don't suspect you are either. So like it or not we are in this together so as the great Clark G once said...

Radio edit lol where is the vid?

Luckily I have only had one person 1 time attack a

response I made. Unfortunately this person got

under my skin and I responded more harshly than

I felt nessesary, at least for these forums. What I

was most upset about is that person took only one

sentence of what I said and attacked that and missed

the whole of my post. I turned my reply into a

positive and let them know that we are in this

together and one day we may need one another.

I received and accepted the apology and no longer

will respond to any post by this person just to

avoid any further discord. Here, just as in life in

general, there are going to be those that will rock

the boat... just because that is their nature. On

here and in life, I now would rather ignore and

walk away b4 dealing with confrontation. I've

more positive ways to expend my energies than

to argue w/someone that will not hear only

their own opinions. I'd prefer them to show

their donkey.gif instead of me!

Most the time those who think they are