Need Real Answers Now 911

OK so I may have my first patient. It would be very short term. Here is the problem, this woman is in serious pain and is dying from lung cancer that has spread to most of her body. My problem is she was given about three months and they are not going to treat it because doctors are so compassionate. The pain meds are sorta of working but her granddaughter thinks she might need this. Problem is she has three months and it could take up to three months to even get our cards then start a grow which could take another three months.

How do I speed up the process and help this woman with her pain before it is too late? Is she just S.O.L.? What do I do and where do I start?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK so I may have my first patient. It would be very short term. Here is the problem, this woman is in serious pain and is dying from lung cancer that has spread to most of her body. My problem is she was given about three months and they are not going to treat it because doctors are so compassionate. The pain meds are sorta of working but her granddaughter thinks she might need this. Problem is she has three months and it could take up to three months to even get our cards then start a grow which could take another three months.

How do I speed up the process and help this woman with her pain before it is too late? Is she just S.O.L.? What do I do and where do I start?

The legal side of me says wait for the card, but the compassionate side of me says start her on some Simpson Oil STAT! Law says that you can grow after 20 days, but LEO says not until you have your card....

This is where your compassion is tested. She is legal now with the AD and with 3 months does it really matter. If she was in my circle she would get any help I could give.

If your asking if you can help her and stay legal, I would say yes but most would say no. You probably don't have time to help within the rules the way most LEO see it.

Let me ask you. Can you help her with her pain or is she SOL ?

This is where your compassion is tested. She is legal now with the AD and with 3 months does it really matter. If she was in my circle she would get any help I could give.

If your asking if you can help her and stay legal, I would say yes but most would say no. You probably don't have time to help within the rules the way most LEO see it.

Let me ask you. Can you help her with her pain or is she SOL ?

I have ways to help her none of my pretend non existent plants that are not real are ready. I know no other caregivers I just started re investigating on how to be one myself yesterday. The guy I can get decent stuff from charges 300 an O and I do not have that kind of money and I know for a fact that this lady does not either. I am asking on here what to do because I wouldn't know where to start. I could however take her to the meeting in Clare on Saturday if she is up to the trip. But as I said she is extremely poor and could probably not pay anyone....So in the end I don't know what to do and was looking for guidance not more questions.

What is LEO?

Can I buy Simpson Oil without getting in trouble? How would that help her?

At this point anything you do is hospice type care. You are probably looking at easing her pain not extending her life, although with less pain she could live longer. Do as rockinlespaul says and get her to a caregiver or just get her some meds. If this were a friend of mine I would not worry over the legalities. Time is wasting.

At this point anything you do is hospice type care. You are probably looking at easing her pain not extending her life, although with less pain she could live longer. Do as rockinlespaul says and get her to a caregiver or just get her some meds. If this were a friend of mine I would not worry over the legalities. Time is wasting.

Well its the lady's grand daughter that want's to help her. Whether she will accept it I am not sure of yet. I am just trying to get my ducks in a row when I call the grand daughter so she can pass it on to her and see what she says. I guess I will just offer to take her to that meeting and send the grand daughter info on simpson oil. Seems to be the best I can do unless I stop feeding my kids and buy the skunk on my own...I would never personally pay 300 an O even for myself I just know the guy is all. My wife volunteered a few weeks back to be her part time caregiver since she is a nurse aid that is covered. We are both worried about her pain management though.

One thing to understand about Rick Simpson oil is it is not only pain relieving, but may be effective in reducing tumors i.e. making cancer go into remission. In Run From the Cure Rick Simpson's patient says that he was given weeks to live and began taking the oil and began to get better. Cannabinoids have been shown to be anti-tumor in the laboratory too, so my money is on the oil working. You may have a shot at reversing your patient's cancer. Watch this whole video.

One thing to understand about Rick Simpson oil is it is not only pain relieving, but may be effective in reducing tumors i.e. making cancer go into remission. In Run From the Cure Rick Simpson's patient says that he was given weeks to live and began taking the oil and began to get better. Cannabinoids have been shown to be anti-tumor in the laboratory too, so my money is on the oil working. You may have a shot at reversing your patient's cancer. Watch this whole video.

I cant get that video to play I will copy the link addy and keepvid.com it. Thanks

Here's an article on Rick Simpson's site.

Phoenix Tears

Note: This is not Hemp Seed Oil. That probably wouldn't hurt either, but be aware when he calls it Hemp Oil he is speaking of a concentrated cannabinoid oil.

Yeah I just now found that out. The crappy thing is that I have no idea where to find such weed as white widow or white russian. Not to mention if I did have a place to get it the patient couldn't afford it and I could not either.

so what is the latests news any updates ? did you get your meds for the oil?

Well as I am not a caregiver and have no access to quality meds yet, if she is willing I am going to take her with me to the meeting in Clare on Saturday. I do not have the money to cover the type of weed I would need to make the oil for her and I know she wouldn't have the funds, she just asked her granddaughter to borrow 30 bucks. I truly am at a loss other than to take her to that meeting if she can make it and even then they have only given her about three months with no treatment.

Well as I am not a caregiver and have no access to quality meds yet, if she is willing I am going to take her with me to the meeting in Clare on Saturday. I do not have the money to cover the type of weed I would need to make the oil for her and I know she wouldn't have the funds, she just asked her granddaughter to borrow 30 bucks. I truly am at a loss other than to take her to that meeting if she can make it and even then they have only given her about three months with no treatment.

I would get her to the meeting. It's a start and have her get some med records together if possible. (at least have some AD stuff together) It might make the folks at the club feel more comfortable with helping as well as protect her.

good luck to you & thank you for helping............... It will come back to you one day................

please keep us posted...........

get to that meeting, with or without her. anyone on here attending? have overages or want to make a donation???? i feel so bad for her.

Well and the worst part is as I said earlier in here I think, is that she turned down treatment because she says she watched her brother and sister suffer in treatment then die. This was before this law was passed. I would need to cook it into food or make an oil like spoke about in here. it is in her lungs. I used to work with her and am friends with her granddaughter and her husband and we know the family. We just saw her last month and she told my wife that her throat felt weird and her doctor was blowing her off. my wife told her that she needed to demand he look into it and he did and now he found she was riddled with cancer and then gave her three months or so without treatment. She is a stubborn lady and what worries me is that she will turn all of this down and just stay on the path of giving up.

I am presently faced with a similar problem...67 y/o grandmother, MS patient. Was given pain injections directly into her brain, and now the spots where the injections went are showing signs of brain cancer. She is a fine upstanding woman, doesn't smoke anything, doesn't drink alcohol, never even had a parking ticket. She rarely gets 3 hrs. of sleep a night due to the extreme pain. Well her grand-daughter took her a "magic marijuana" cookie and this woman slept for 7 hrs straight for the first time in years. She called me, in tears of relief and wants me to help her get her recommendation, which should be easy, if not for her mean, unco-operative oncologist, who is giving her a hard time about her choice to try cannabis and won't release her records without a consult. I volunteered to be her advocate at her doctors office, but she doesn't want to cause a ruckus there. I explained that these are her records, not her doctor's...but she still is hesitant. Now, I've found a caregiver who is willing to help her with or without the proper paper work, and, being the upright citizen that she is, she fears that she would see jail time if we broke the law to help her, so she won't take any help until she is legal. Breaks my heart, but I won't give up on her. She deserves some dignity in her dying...what a quandry...

Peace...j.b.

I am presently faced with a similar problem...67 y/o grandmother, MS patient. Was given pain injections directly into her brain, and now the spots where the injections went are showing signs of brain cancer. She is a fine upstanding woman, doesn't smoke anything, doesn't drink alcohol, never even had a parking ticket. She rarely gets 3 hrs. of sleep a night due to the extreme pain. Well her grand-daughter took her a "magic marijuana" cookie and this woman slept for 7 hrs straight for the first time in years. She called me, in tears of relief and wants me to help her get her recommendation, which should be easy, if not for her mean, unco-operative oncologist, who is giving her a hard time about her choice to try cannabis and won't release her records without a consult. I volunteered to be her advocate at her doctors office, but she doesn't want to cause a ruckus there. I explained that these are her records, not her doctor's...but she still is hesitant. Now, I've found a caregiver who is willing to help her with or without the proper paper work, and, being the upright citizen that she is, she fears that she would see jail time if we broke the law to help her, so she won't take any help until she is legal. Breaks my heart, but I won't give up on her. She deserves some dignity in her dying...what a quandry...

Peace...j.b.

Why dont you just get the medical release forms from a medical marijuana clinic, sign them or have your grandma sign them, and then allow the clinic to gather all her paperwork for her? Sounds like the best way to go about it.......

Archived