What Is Happening With My Plants?

wozerdozer

I having a problem with my leaves dying. I am not sure what is going on. I have pics in my gallery.My pics wont upload to this post. If anyone can take a look and tell me what is going on and how to fix it.I would greatly appreciate it.

And by the way I missed the first saginaw courthouse rally. But I wont miss the next one seein that I live 2 miles from there. Thanks all and good luck.

Wozer

I having a problem with my leaves dying. I am not sure what is going on. I have pics in my gallery.My pics wont upload to this post. If anyone can take a look and tell me what is going on and how to fix it.I would greatly appreciate it.

And by the way I missed the first Saginaw courthouse rally. But I wont miss the next one seeing that I live 2 miles from there. Thanks all and good luck.

Wozer

well am no expert here but what week are you in

And by the way I missed the first saginaw courthouse rally. But I wont miss the next one seein that I live 2 miles from there. Thanks all and good luck.

Wozer

Looks like you may have a couple different things going on. What medium do you use? What is your feeding schedule? How much are you feeding them? How far along are you? Veg or Flower? What's your ph level at? What type of lighting set up are you using? How close are the lights to your plant tops? What's the temp been running in this hot weather we have had? Humidity? Where did you notice the leaves doing this, top, bottom, middle, all over? If you can nail down a few of these questions, it will help greatly with given you a more precise diagnosis. How you get it cleared up soon!

Fox Farm o/f

plain water on sunday one gallon each

F/F nutes on thursday one gallon each

5 gallon buckets

18 days into bud

6.5 p.h.

2 1000w hps about 15 inches from canopy

oscilating fan

8,000 btu a.c.

75 to 80 degrees during the day 70 at night

45 to 50 humidity

throughout the plants

Thanks

Wozer

Guest finallyfree09

I do mist them once a day. But I have been told that they do like it. What is everybody elses oppinion. I am only about six months into this brand new. Still alot to learn.

Thanks

Wozer

id like to know too. mine did the same thing but they only got 4 inches high before they did that. stayed that way for 2 months. finally got tired of seein them just sit there and do nothing so i killed them and havent tried again... yet. turns out my ph was 5.2 but yours is 6.5 so i am left with even more questions. i am gonna try my hand at hydro instead of soil now... as soon as i get a reverse osmosis system.

id like to know too. mine did the same thing but they only got 4 inches high before they did that. stayed that way for 2 months. finally got tired of seein them just sit there and do nothing so i killed them and havent tried again... yet. turns out my ph was 5.2 but yours is 6.5 so i am left with even more questions. i am gonna try my hand at hydro instead of soil now... as soon as i get a reverse osmosis system.

Been running water after my softener with no problems see my gallery

Fox Farm o/f

5 gallon buckets

18 days into bud

6.5 p.h.

oscilating fan

8,000 btu a.c.

45 to 50 humidity

throughout the plants

Thanks

Wozer

Are you in a basement. Do you have fresh air into the room? If not with high humidity and heat plants are prone to get what is refered to as late season blight. It can wipe you out. I lost a strain years ago to this. Once it was in the mother I was screwed. Have had this in gardens it gets tomatoes all the time outside . They are calling this year a bad year for it.

I am growing in an upstairs bedroom. Yes I have fresh air. temp is 75 to 80 during the day and 70 at night with 45 to 50 percent humidity. Other than a few leaves being bad the plants look awsome. Nice healthy buds everywhere. Just trying to make all the leaves look good.

Thanks

Wozer

I am growing in an upstairs bedroom. Yes I have fresh air. temp is 75 to 80 during the day and 70 at night with 45 to 50 percent humidity. Other than a few leaves being bad the plants look awsome. Nice healthy buds everywhere. Just trying to make all the leaves look good.

Thanks

Wozer

Sounds like you'll be fine than

I do mist them once a day. But I have been told that they do like it. What is everybody elses oppinion. I am only about six months into this brand new. Still alot to learn.

Thanks

Wozer

As is normally true...all things in moderation. There can be benefits of foliar feeding and watering, but only in limited amounts. In my opinion, spraying them more than once a week is asking for trouble. Usually overspraying problems show up via mold, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Really looks like overwatering or not enough drainage. How many holes you got in the bottom of those 5 gallon buckets? You really don't want the bottom of your soil to turn into black swamp guck at the bottom of your bucket...

As is normally true...all things in moderation. There can be benefits of foliar feeding and watering, but only in limited amounts. In my opinion, spraying them more than once a week is asking for trouble. Usually overspraying problems show up via mold, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Really looks like overwatering or not enough drainage. How many holes you got in the bottom of those 5 gallon buckets? You really don't want your soil to turn into black swamp guck at the bottom of your bucket...

Fox Farm o/f........................................HIGHLY acidic

5 gallon buckets

18 days into bud

6.5 p.h..........................Dirt PH scale is EDIT: I've seen as high as 7.2 sorry for any confusion

oscilating fan

8,000 btu a.c.

45 to 50 humidity

throughout the plants

Thanks

Wozer

Those are my 2 thoughts up there..

ALSO, do you PH test your run-off? You should, it might tell an interesting story.. Especially if you are PHing the water/nutes to 6.5 before application.. depending on the acid/basic level of the soil, a LOT of PH change could be happening IN the soil..

This site will help you diagnose your plant issues more than any other site out there - http://www.ganjaguer...a.net/index.htm

Best of luck to you...

THAT RIGHT THERE is frikkin GOLD.... Wish I had that 2mo ago.... I've seen a lot deffiency diags, but that takes the cake..

The 3rd Pic in the Phosphorous deficiency area is what mine looked like before I cut and re-populated (LAST NIGHT).. the PH had been off for so long, there was no helping them... :thumbsd:

Archived