Those Who Are Traveling To Saginaw July 21St

First I want to thank every one who is Planning to attend the Protest July 21st . And to show my Gratitude I and my neighbor who is also a Medical Medical Marijuana Patient and we have 5 acres between us. We are inviting any who attends the Protest Rally for a BBQ and social gathering after the Rally also for those who are traveling some distance we are opening up are yards for any ones that may need to pitch a tent or Park an RV and there is also a motel less then 1 mile from my home on M46 My address is 7247 McCliggott Saginaw Mi 48609 my phone is 989 607 0384 God Bless those who walk the walk. John

First I want to thank every one who is Planning to attend the Protest July 21st . And to show my Gratitude I and my neighbor who is also a Medical Medical Marijuana Patient and we have 5 acres between us. We are inviting any who attends the Protest Rally for a BBQ and social gathering after the Rally also for those who are traveling some distance we are opening up are yards for any ones that may need to pitch a tent or Park an RV and there is also a motel less then 1 mile from my home on M46 My address is 7247 McCliggott Saginaw Mi 48609 my phone is 989 607 0384 God Bless those who walk the walk. John

That is sooooo coool of you, I will see you then. Peace

Guest Wayne

Peaceful absolutely! Large enough to make LEO nervous? Cause 'em to call in overtime in response to unecessary paranoia? Take a bite out of the Sheriff's budget? I certainly hope so. Only way to really get their attention.

Please Come and Join Us July 21st 11 am 111 South Michigan Saginaw Michigan and Let our voice be heard the Nation is now Watching Listening. Let them Hear our Voice. And We need All of Us to Stand then they will Clearly Hear Our Voice Lets not disappoint this Great Nation there Now tuning in to Watch and Listen Please take a Day out of your Lives To Make Our Message Be Heard. We can not Afford to let this opportunity slip by and watch Freedom Vanish from this Great Land of Oursdemonstrationshirtfinalnoseps061410.jpg

Do you think it would be ok for those who want to participate, yet still want to remain on the down low, to wear burqa's? Can the plain clothes officers, or local LEO demand that you take them off? What if you are wearing it for religious purposes? Just a thought...

Dude this is America

Do not wear a mask or anything or bag on your head

Yeah, wear black balaclavas... do you want to start a riot?

Ok ...I didnt think so

WE do not want to look like a terrorist group

Alot of us probably dont need to fake the beard...otherwise, start growing one now!

Fear is the real enemy...just dont be afraid...That's exitement you feel...anticipation!

JOY !!!! enjoy it... ride it like a wave...And wave it high and wide!

PEACE!!!!!

Dude this is America

Do not wear a mask or anything or bag on your head

Yeah, wear black balaclavas... do you want to start a riot?

Ok ...I didnt think so

WE do not want to look like a terrorist group

Alot of us probably dont need to fake the beard...otherwise, start growing one now!

Fear is the real enemy...just dont be afraid...That's exitement you feel...anticipation!

JOY !!!! enjoy it... ride it like a wave...And wave it high and wide!

PEACE!!!!!

a form of headgear also known as a "balaclava helmet" or "ski mask"

Guest Wayne

Look I'm not dictating a dress code, or defining the people in this movement based on their attire. Unfortunately in our society many will and we want to win their minds and hearts too. So for those willing let's make an effort to make those that judge on appearance more sympathetic to our cause, we need them too!

Saginaw County Sheriff millage on the ballot for the Aug 3 primary. Let us be one voice of the opposition and make some good signs for voting NO!

Hello I am planning on being at the Saginaw rally. I am currently putting together a documentary on the prohibition of Marijuana. I was wondering who would be a good contact to get some info and ideas? I want to make sure I am at the center of this to get good footage.

Where you just at the Compassion meeting in Mt.p?

Archived