Time For A Throwdown

affordablemimeds

Or what ever you want to call it. We all have had time to grow and found out it is quite easy. I have been thinking and so far this is what I have come up with to make it fun and fair to all. We all pay a 100 or 200 for regestration. Than we all meet and get the same clones from one source, (unknown to contestants). We will be allowed a certain amount of time. (recomenned by who furnishes the clones) Than we show up to compare what we have done. Finished or not. we than can be judged on quaility, quanity, etc.. Winner takes 1/2 the proceeds plus each contestant gets some finished product. The rest of the proceeds to go for clones, and for whoever holds this advent. The extra meds could be auctioned off like at the 4 h fairsto be donated to the cause. Any one intrested?

That's really cool, and I would love to see it. It would be so helpful to see the same plant, under different conditions, fed with different food, finishing different ways. It could help provide the information new patients need about the different techniques of growing and help them decide which is right for them. Although, I would say donate all of the medicine, or as much as feasible, for a batch or three (depending how the God's of Grow do in this competition of service) of Simpson oil for the young 6yr old girl.

It does sound good, BUT, I see 1 big problem... I have watched my CG along the way and I have found that 10 clones from the same plant, can grow and produce at different rates. Other than that, if the clones were taken from the same size branches and all that, it would be very cool.

Add to the difficulty, start with beans. It would easier for the provider of genetics to provide a bunch of beans to the growers than clones. Twelve beans per player, don't judge on yield but on quality. Judge appearance, taste, smell and high.

Neat idea.

You 'd have to do that for a min. two groups :

Dirt Group

Hydro Group

$50 per Entry ...

That would even the tables ...

But then you could have another two Groups :

Amatuer Growing Group

Master Grower Group

It could be Fun ....

That's an interesting idea on the throw down. Sounds fair to me.

Quanity may be an issue with different lighting wattages. But your definitely on the right track for a grower challenge.

Nice idea.

could have different catergories, 400 watt. 1000,watt, ect.

There could be 2 or 3 types of Throw Downs.

1. The Drag Race - 400w, 600w & 1000w classes. Every contestant gets a clone of equal size from a single mom. Then they have a set time limit to grow and flower that plant. Quantity, appearance, taste, & smell are all factors in judging.

2. The Gardener - Every contestant gets a clone of equal size from a single mom. Set time limit. Appearance, taste, smell & medicinal qualities are all factors in judging.

3 The Unlimited - Bring your best. Appearance, taste, smell & medicinal qualities are all factors in judging.

The problems I see are...

*Cheating in the Drag Race. (eg. 600w class contestant running 1000w)

*'Medicinal Qualities' - I don't think a person could accurately judge the medicinal qualities of multiple medicines during the course of a few hours. We would maybe have to nominate 3 judges, who would take the medicine home and try it out over a few day period. (a week?)

* Some kind of rating system. (Eg. Drag race is scored 50% on quantity, 25% on appearance, 25% taste & smell. Gardener & Unlimited, 75% medicinal qualities, 25% appearance, taste & smell).

Or what ever you want to call it. We all have had time to grow and found out it is quite easy. I have been thinking and so far this is what I have come up with to make it fun and fair to all. We all pay a 100 or 200 for regestration. Than we all meet and get the same clones from one source, (unknown to contestants). We will be allowed a certain amount of time. (recomenned by who furnishes the clones) Than we show up to compare what we have done. Finished or not. we than can be judged on quaility, quanity, etc.. Winner takes 1/2 the proceeds plus each contestant gets some finished product. The rest of the proceeds to go for clones, and for whoever holds this advent. The extra meds could be auctioned off like at the 4 h fairsto be donated to the cause. Any one intrested?

TOm...I hope u got some of that JEDI 41..lol..u will need it bigdawg...by the way u spell like a 4th gwada....haha..bring on your country grown snap, crackle, n POP..!! lol...

better yet i will save u the embarassment and just send u my Meds so u will just say : DLOVAS wins.!!! and the winner by KO, in the GREEN STicky icky skunky wunky corner..DDDD LOVAS.

I heard a guy I met thru another site told me he bought JEDI41 too and got bunked so don't feel bad homey..! even the bigdawgs get it once or twice..hahah. Thats why i stick to my Joey Weed C99 X Apollo and Blueberry x AK47 < Yep I am too cheap tp buy straight from DJ SHort or Simon at Serious Seeds.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Yep, so much for dlovas speech .."honestly NO TIME to Banter...way to hard a working man to reduce to explain jack smack to anyone. Have fun. I am out gettin it done while you keep on hatin..while I'm out gettin it.. PKB! Very caddy if you ask me. Not to mention a liar. The shock value is just not there.

Archived