Swampy's Free Leonard

It is my understanding that the 2nd version with the Romulan was the 12 week strain.

Extra N during veg hasn't hurt mine at all,in fact they love it.Just like Swampy said.

Hey Joe, (just had to sing it a little) I thought that both were 12 week strains, if you wanted them to fully ripen. I've harvested my FL2 cut as early as 7 weeks (clear trichs) and it's a different but still useful drug. But for my needs, 12 weeks is the bomb.

Hey Joe, (just had to sing it a little) I thought that both were 12 week strains, if you wanted them to fully ripen. I've harvested my FL2 cut as early as 7 weeks (clear trichs) and it's a different but still useful drug. But for my needs, 12 weeks is the bomb.

Mine shows approx. 10% amber trichs at 60 days. Maybe it would continue to kick out new trichs after that. I kinda thought no way would I take it 12 weeks, but maybe I will give it a shot. "We'll do it for Swampy!!! We'll do it for Swampy, man."

Mine shows approx. 10% amber trichs at 60 days. Maybe it would continue to kick out new trichs after that. I kinda thought no way would I take it 12 weeks, but maybe I will give it a shot. "We'll do it for Swampy!!! We'll do it for Swampy, man."

2 words come to mind when i think about letting these monsters go 12 weeks: Bud rot.

I'll let em go as long as i can,but they're almost 5' tall now with nice flower formations

after only 21 days.Only 9 more weeks lol. Long Live Swampy.

I'd love to swap cuts with everyone (an 8 week pheno would be perfect for me) but the one I'm growing doesn't show any amber 'til 9 (at warmer temps) or 10 weeks, I'll pop some more beans soon and pass along the genetics (including an FL1 cowboy for BG) over the winter (locally) and spring (Lansing or ...) We need to keep these strains going.

I was reading on the TY forums that they were gonna take up a collection for Swampys wife and kid,nothing big mind you,but a way to show thanks to Swampys family. I think this would be a great idea and would be willing to donate $50 to get it started.If anyone has any ideas on how to get this started let me know.

2 words come to mind when i think about letting these monsters go 12 weeks: Bud rot.

I'll let em go as long as i can,but they're almost 5' tall now with nice flower formations

after only 21 days.Only 9 more weeks lol. Long Live Swampy.

Lol

Not saying where.... but there's still one girl outside, she's all purply, protected from the cold, light regulated with blockers. She's kept at 85 during "nights" but when the sun hits it drops to 50-60 quick cause the cold air gets in too.

She's 9+' had to be bent so it's hard to gauge. 3+ easy.

Don't worry so much about bud rot. A fan didn't seem to help, so away it went. No rot, not on the plants, just trim 'em small, as tempting as it is to leave the monster buds huge, you'll definitely get mold if'n you don't.

They just kept getting denser, and stickier. Trichomes are about 20-40% red/amber. Let's see.... planted about May 18th., from clones of a well tested/documented phenotype(6+ flower cycles from same mother, she's still alive after almost two years too). Started flowering about August, second or third week. Biggest colas were like 2 liter bottles lol.

Mmmmmm, a 2-liter of Free Leonard, sounds yummy.

Funny though, the purple doesn't seem to taste as ... tasty. Not sure why.

I give thanks every day for what Nature can produce, that which we so blindly fumble for in the dark, any attempt to usurp or best Her is laughable.

I was reading on the TY forums that they were gonna take up a collection for Swampys wife and kid,nothing big mind you,but a way to show thanks to Swampys family. I think this would be a great idea and would be willing to donate $50 to get it started.If anyone has any ideas on how to get this started let me know.

Great idea, I'm in too. All we need is a coupla trustworthy people, more than one for accounting and oversight purposes. Not that I think someone would steal from Tom's family, but for the folks who donate, so they can feel comfortable knowing $0 will be diverted elsewhere.

Someone who knows his family should volunteer to be the final recipient and presenter, with a card passed around the local CCs for all us to sign, and it better be a big card lol.

Too late for a condolence card perhaps? I dunno, maybe a thank you card, or even a darn award for most committed or most revered, something would be nice. Something to let his loved ones know how we feel, how many of us out here that miss him too, and give thanks for such a wonderful gift to us all.

Maybe the admin or someone can set up an account on paypal that way Swampys family can receive the funds directly, plus we can post a link to the whole world so everyone who hears his story can donate.Even if half the patients gave a dollar i'm sure it would help out Swampys family.

Maybe the admin or someone can set up an account on paypal that way Swampys family can receive the funds directly, plus we can post a link to the whole world so everyone who hears his story can donate.Even if half the patients gave a dollar i'm sure it would help out Swampys family.

It sure would be nice if there was a way other than Paypal, they'd take their big 3%+ slice right off the top of Tom's family's money.

I think they'd need to set up the Paypal account, that way they could transfer right to their bank or debit card.

To set up an account you need access to the primary email address, and have to be the owner.

A P.O. Box might discourage those who'd donate through the convenience of the web, but would be more beneficial for the family.

My 2cents

420grower,

Scratch that. They turned out to be males. I will contact you when I find one tho!

Back on the hunt. :hot: ANYONE with a cutting to spare send me an email or pm. I will drive pretty much anywhere.

Id love a seed. Or even some of that male pollen to make my own seeds. A FL daddy and a black momma might make for a good strain?I sure hope my black plant is a girl. If not ima make somethin with a black daddy. Ok how about a black daddy and a white widow mommy to make some biracial beans... ill call it yin-yan. Anyhooter I need to get back to this joint.