Swampy's Free Leonard

It grows like Hash Plant (that is a 16" plant there,) smells like grapes, tastes like juniper berries with hashy undertones, smokes smooth and has a powerful pain-relieving effect.

Hi, I just got my hands on this strain from a friend, and gave me 4 beans. I now have two bean plants that are going from seedling stage to veg. I am hoping that both are females, but won't know for a while. Your clone plant looks amazing, and was wondering what sized bulb are you using, 600w? 1000w?. I now am using a 600w in my flower room, and had a 1000w years ago, now wished that I bought the 1000 instead. One time I had one bud that I could'nt put my hands around, it was so thick! It weighed 9 oz. wet!! And that was under the 1000 watter. Now I can't wait to clone this!! :sword:

Hi, I just got my hands on this strain from a friend, and gave me 4 beans. I now have two bean plants that are going from seedling stage to veg. I am hoping that both are females, but won't know for a while. Your clone plant looks amazing, and was wondering what sized bulb are you using, 600w? 1000w?. I now am using a 600w in my flower room, and had a 1000w years ago, now wished that I bought the 1000 instead. One time I had one bud that I could'nt put my hands around, it was so thick! It weighed 9 oz. wet!! And that was under the 1000 watter. Now I can't wait to clone this!! :sword:

I think that one was vegged under a 250 MH and then a 1000W MH. Flowering was under a 1000W HPS. Looking forward to dialing in my grow to get larger plants.

Those beans are getting harder and harder to come by, I know some dudes Swmapy gave 'em to who don't necessarily have a "death grip" on 'em.

I'll see if I can liberate a few more from their clutches.

They don't frequent these boards anymore, but know the FL lineage has officially stopped.

All new FL-hybrid seeds or cuts should be promoted as such. Out of respect for Tom, let no one dare pass off a new hybrid as the original, not everyone would know either.

Let no one dare.

Day 21 into flowering and I have a 4' monster with buds all over. I went over to treating yourself. com and was reading a lot of swampys old posts about the strain.He said it needed extra nitrogen during the first few weeks of flowering.Even Reeferman chimed in about the BSH in it.Very good reading if anyone gets a chance.Swampy still has a breeder forum there on the site. Plus i learned that PeakseedsBC.com is having a ton of freebies with their orders this month.So I ordered some NorthernBerry and NL, I hope those are as good as the reviews say.

Day 21 into flowering and I have a 4' monster with buds all over. I went over to treating yourself. com and was reading a lot of swampys old posts about the strain.He said it needed extra nitrogen during the first few weeks of flowering.Even Reeferman chimed in about the BSH in it.Very good reading if anyone gets a chance.Swampy still has a breeder forum there on the site. Plus i learned that PeakseedsBC.com is having a ton of freebies with their orders this month.So I ordered some NorthernBerry and NL, I hope those are as good as the reviews say.

Hello, I'm looking for the forms from swampy on this treatyourslef.com. Could you put the exact url? It would be great to have a look at his log to read over while growing S.F.L. out.

I received two FL clones a while back, but I didn't know that there were two versions at the time. Is there any way to easily identify which one I've got? They are going into flower this week, and it would be nice to know in advance how long they need bloom. Also, do both versions require the extra N in early flower?

I received two FL clones a while back, but I didn't know that there were two versions at the time. Is there any way to easily identify which one I've got? They are going into flower this week, and it would be nice to know in advance how long they need bloom. Also, do both versions require the extra N in early flower?

I'm growing one of the FL2 phenos. It takes about 12 weeks and can use a little N for the first few weeks. I still have my FL1 seeds, Hope to try them over the winter.