Edibles At Dispensaries

I know you said Detroit but I got a no bake cookie at the dispensary in Battle Creek on Territorial and let me tell eat with caution. I have eaten brownies, cookies, etc and never in my life have I had an experience like I did eating one of those cookies I probably could've cut it into 3rd's.... I am guessing it was REALLY potent but it was in between smoking and tripping shrooms.

I know you said Detroit but I got a no bake cookie at the dispensary in Battle Creek on Territorial and let me tell eat with caution. I have eaten brownies, cookies, etc and never in my life have I had an experience like I did eating one of those cookies I probably could've cut it into 3rd's.... I am guessing it was REALLY potent but it was in between smoking and tripping shrooms.

I wish i could have something that good for pain the only medibles i have had funding to try was a brownie and a cookie which ended up doing nothing for pain.

My sister is a pastry chief and I have been trying to "push" her into making some medibles. I just harvested so maybe I will see about having her make some, I just want something that does the trick and doesn't taste like molded card board.

dont waste your money buying dispensery medibles. there is no way of knowing the potency of the product. making butter for baking is super simple and it only takes 5-7 grams to make a pound of butter. then everything you make will be consistant for you, not just on a label as XXX strength.

pm me if you want the instructions or high demand, ill post.

Any dispensaries have any medibles that actually work and are potent in the metro Detroit area?

Wayne Washtenaw Compassion Club

A Friendly group of Marijuana Connoisseurs.

2627 John R. Suite 105 Detroit, Michigan 48201

Two Blocks North of Comerica Park, Near Ford Field & Fox Theater

(313) 422-5281

- Marijuana Ranch Medables

- Medical Marijuana Patient Physician Certifying Service

- Medical Marijuana Consulations.

- Marijuana Genetics.

- Prompt & Discreet Medical Marijuana Delivery Service.

- Proud member Michigan Medical Marijuana Association

www.MichiganMedicalMarijuana.org

Wayne Washtenaw Compassion Club

New members by appointment

Ron Klug Ms T.

Head Wrangler Ranch Host

Marijuana Ranch Marijuana Ranch

Detroit/West Branch Detroit/Orlando

(313) 422-5281 (313) 743-7105

• 6 months later...

I think with all the caregivers out there, a lot of plant material goes to waste. If everyone who make butter using trim and fan leaves, medibles would be killer potent and super cheap. I make butter and it is potent in the 2-3 gram range by using a lot of good trim and leaves and not too many pounds of butter.

If you need medibles try to find a grower who just throws their trimming and leaves away and offer to help them make a huge pot of butter and water.

Using primo buds to make butter is very wasteful economiclly compared to getting the "waste" from growing and using that.

Butter is super easy to make.

Take a big pot add water and trim/leaves. Bring to a boil and add butter. Keep at low boil for 4-6 hours (I put my mine in a crockpot overnight on low).

Strain the plant material using cheese cloth or a t shirt.

Put the butter and water mixture somewhere cold.

As soon as the butter seperates from the water and becomes hard put the budder in the freezer.

Easy but messy, and don't let the dog eat any if it spills.

If you want less potent butter add more butter to the recipe. If you want stronger butter use less butter in the recipe.

I think with all the caregivers out there, a lot of plant material goes to waste. If everyone who make butter using trim and fan leaves, medibles would be killer potent and super cheap. I make butter and it is potent in the 2-3 gram range by using a lot of good trim and leaves and not too many pounds of butter.

If you need medibles try to find a grower who just throws their trimming and leaves away and offer to help them make a huge pot of butter and water.

Using primo buds to make butter is very wasteful economiclly compared to getting the "waste" from growing and using that.

Butter is super easy to make.

Take a big pot add water and trim/leaves. Bring to a boil and add butter. Keep at low boil for 4-6 hours (I put my mine in a crockpot overnight on low).

Strain the plant material using cheese cloth or a t shirt.

Put the butter and water mixture somewhere cold.

As soon as the butter separates from the water and becomes hard put the budder in the freezer.

Easy but messy, and don't let the dog eat any if it spills.

If you want less potent butter add more butter to the recipe. If you want stronger butter use less butter in the recipe.

Thanks i would love to make butter but am to scared Leo will weigh every ting we have a great Law if Leo would follow it

PM Me, I am Livingston County and make some cookies that are great. I agree that the stuff you buy at the shops and most CC clubs is just not good at all and is over priced. I have passed my cookies out to many friends and everyone has told me that by far they have never had anything close to the body buzz they get from these cookies. I also make hard candy suckers. The suckers are good but not as good as the cookies. The candy is nice to have to take and get a good buzz going if are out about and cant medicate. The cookies you can't eat and go about your "normal" day unless that is sleeping in front of the tv all day. They will have you all messed up for a good 4 hours. I am intersted in some trades for some clones or other stuff you might be getting rid of. I just got my room up and going so let trade! :thumbsu:

yeah, general rule is 1oz per pound of butter, or 2oz if its stems and stalk, etc...

Stems...really.....I have a whole box of stems thought there was nothing I could really use themfor except Tea....I just use 50-70-% Real secondary baby fans with trichomes, b-buds aka Larf and some fan leaves that have some trich's.

My pooch loves to chew up stems after I trim them though...he even will even eat candies if I drop them.....not that I endorse dosing your dogs.

Our dog ginger loves rock candy made with canabutter.

Only one or two pieces a day, but she's older and it seems to help her feel better physically. Kind of takes away the aches and pains, I really don't believe it would harm her any more than it would harm me.

Stems...really.....I have a whole box of stems thought there was nothing I could really use themfor except Tea....I just use 50-70-% Real secondary baby fans with trichomes, b-buds aka Larf and some fan leaves that have some trich's.

My pooch loves to chew up stems after I trim them though...he even will even eat candies if I drop them.....not that I endorse dosing your dogs.

fabio that is not the medicine women stuff is it? I got some tincture and it said take 3-5 drops,,but that did nothing neither did 1+ droppers full LOL totally not worth it at all. I was scared to try medibles after that. This was at the dispense on stadium (Ann Arbor health collective) nice place for sure just wish they had better tincture :(

Archived