Done With Mt.pleasant!

jacklash69

Ya know, I'm going to refrain,a little, on what I REALLY want to say.,mainly because I respect this site and the majority of the people on here.With that being said, I also have a "brotherly" duty to my fellow friends on here.I have 2 questions that could be answered by the guys who work at the "compassionate apothacary". 1-why was my wife stopped from seeing the ACTUAL meds she had gotten,i.e. she picked it out, went in the front while they "got it packaged":devil: 2-at $18 a gram HOW CAN YOU GUYS SELL "MEDS" THAT ARE BARELY DRIED!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOT EVEN CURED? The stem in the middle of the bud can be bent into a circle! Done being screwed fellas!!!!!!!!!!! said bar:growl:el y dried correction it was still wet

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know, I'm going to refrain,a little, on what I REALLY want to say.,mainly because I respect this site and the majority of the people on here.With that being said, I also have a "brotherly" duty to my fellow friends on here.I have 2 questions that could be answered by the guys who work at the "compassionate apothacary". 1-why was my wife stopped from seeing the ACTUAL meds she had gotten,i.e. she picked it out, went in the front while they "got it packaged":devil: 2-at $18 a gram HOW CAN YOU GUYS SELL "MEDS" THAT ARE BARELY DRIED!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOT EVEN CURED? The stem in the middle of the bud can be bent into a circle! Done being screwed fellas!!!!!!!!!!! said bar:growl:el y dried correction it was still wet

This is the meds you get in the fall for 35 a quarter, swear 2 god!

My very first post long ago was about this!

#1 problem with medical cannabis...Lack of cure

ANd its a huge rip and dangerous because of mold...dont want to breathe...mold

Yeah...bring it back...complain to them...make them "package it" in front of you

Examine it...I have embarassed experienced growers before without hesitation by breaking open buds to find mold...speak up!..they wont like it...but who cares...this is bigtime bad juju!

Its a huge deal...the cure brings potency ...and it weighs 75% more without it

Of course people want to get rid of it quick and its like having a thumb on the scale bigtime...Its a major rip !!!!

And its bad juju man...real bad!

yep yep.... dont wanna pick on any one disp as they really all seem to be running the same way. Its as if a guy that knows nothing about cars started selling them, or thats what id like to think. EVERYTHING I have tried from that place was ok, at best, some of it i followed up with some street mids and.... the mids rocked me compared to the over priced "medical" stuff they sell. Some will swear its good....like the blue kush they had, under my hand held micro....i could not find one amber crystal. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM (or anyone else) WITHOUT USING A SCOPE> check the crystals, check the product. If they wont let you.. walk out..... im not far down m 20, i dont have any extras at the moment but id rather burn with u than see them get rich robbing the sick. :jipo:

I had the same thing happen to me the last two times I was there, nice looking bud on display for $20 a gram then they bring you out some scrap that most experienced growers would make hash out of. ON top of that the meds were not flushed and gave me a migraine headache. Couldnt even give those buds away as I didnt want one of my patients to get the headache I suffered from.

I had the same thing happen to me the last two times I was there, nice looking bud on display for $20 a gram then they bring you out some scrap that most experienced growers would make hash out of. ON top of that the meds were not flushed and gave me a migraine headache. Couldnt even give those buds away as I didnt want one of my patients to get the headache I suffered from.

Spread the word!

About a month ago, I tried the

Master Kush

J.K. Cinderella

White Widow $15

White Widow $20

Skunk #1

.....probably more, but I forgot. lol

All of it was very dry, not one seed, center stem dry, and very tasty.

All of it was better than the $35 - $40 a 1/4oz. stuff we all have tried, and is always around.

It was on par with the $200oz. Saginaw stuff I have obtained for my Patient, often.

I realized that my better stuff I grew, Nirvana's 'mystery seed', that another cardholder swears is Northern Lights, or a Northern Lights cross, rivaled the $20g stuff from Mt. Pleasant. That was a nice revelation about my first grow.

I have posted this before: I feel that this store is a great place to try a bunch of different flavors. It is not cheap, but you can compare strains side by side. Decide what you want to grow at home, or have your Caregiver grow for you. Great place to go for a treat. Great place to go if you are out for a few days. Most people are smart enough to not consider any Dispensary their only source of Meds. Most people cannot afford meds at $560oz. Well, my Patient and I can't.

I think some of the problem is their sources, the 'Independent Farmers'. Maybe the Dispensary needs to "check" it out better when it comes in. lol. If it's as wet as you say, it wouldn't stay lit in a joint. Easy to check that when it arrives at the store.

Until I have problems, I will continue to tell people to try it out, and see what works for your Medical condition.

Peace.

My very first post long ago was about this!

#1 problem with medical cannabis...Lack of cure

ANd its a huge rip and dangerous because of mold...dont want to breathe...mold

Yeah...bring it back...complain to them...make them "package it" in front of you

Examine it...I have embarassed experienced growers before without hesitation by breaking open buds to find mold...speak up!..they wont like it...but who cares...this is bigtime bad juju!

Its a huge deal...the cure brings potency ...and it weighs 75% more without it

Of course people want to get rid of it quick and its like having a thumb on the scale bigtime...Its a major rip !!!!

And its bad juju man...real bad!

Are you talking about curing or drying? I consider curing to be done after the drying process when the buds are made to sweat in jars to get the moisture left in the stems distributed throughout the buds.

Master Kush

J.K. Cinderella

White Widow $15

White Widow $20

Skunk #1

All of it was better than the $35 - $40 a 1/4oz. stuff we all have tried, and is always around.

It was on par with the $200oz. Saginaw stuff I have obtained for my Patient, often.

I realized that my better stuff I grew, Nirvana's 'mystery seed', that another cardholder swears is Northern Lights, or a Northern Lights cross, rivaled the $20g stuff from Mt. Pleasant. That was a nice revelation about my first grow.

I have posted this before: I feel that this store is a great place to try a bunch of different flavors. It is not cheap, but you can compare strains side by side. Decide what you want to grow at home, or have your Caregiver grow for you. Great place to go for a treat. Great place to go if you are out for a few days. Most people are smart enough to not consider any Dispensary their only source of Meds. Most people cannot afford meds at $560oz. Well, my Patient and I can't.

I think some of the problem is their sources, the 'Independent Farmers'. Maybe the Dispensary needs to "check" it out better when it comes in. lol. If it's as wet as you say, it wouldn't stay lit in a joint. Easy to check that when it arrives at the store.

Until I have problems, I will continue to tell people to try it out, and see what works for your Medical condition.

Peace.

#1 a treat? cmon really! #2 you were right it didnt stay lit! as a matter of fact theyre were immature seeds in the white widow! What dispensary are you talking about!

Master Kush

J.K. Cinderella

White Widow $15

White Widow $20

Skunk #1

Peace.

#1 a treat? cmon really! #2 you were right it didnt stay lit! as a matter of fact theyre were immature seeds in the white widow! What dispensary are you talking about! and 1 more thing, there is no way in heaven that you would pass off what my wife got today to any of your patients they simply took advantage of my wife because she didnt know the difference then when she got smart and went to check it out..."oh no u have to keep it sealed,SO YOU DONT EVEN GET TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED! again..YOU DO NOT GET TO SEE WHAT IS IN THE BAG AT ALL UNTIL AFTER YOU LEAVE NOW, WHAT KIND OF bunny muffin IS THAT!!!

Are you talking about curing or drying? I consider curing to be done after the drying process when the buds are made to sweat in jars to get the moisture left in the stems distributed throughout the buds.

...both

dry then cure...rush this and its ruined or whoever recieves it ends up drying it...then curing it because yeah what seems sort of dry...sweats in the jar...now its wet again...ect. back and forth untill its done 3 wks later

Skip this process and...Its a major ripoff

Its happened to me many years back...it starts basically dry but center stem is not done and if you dont do the cure yourself...mold...ect will set in

I remember I finished drying and cured it and it was way more potent by week 2-3 and dried to about half

It was a rip off and was like 1/3 potent to begin with...

#1 a treat? cmon really!

Yes, really. Sometimes, when waiting for my next crop, getting a gram or two of something other that what am growing and/or buying, is a "treat".

Getting together with fellow Patients, each person showing up with different strains, mixing, and Medicating.

Treat, as defined by me, as something other than what I normally have. Variety is the spice of life.

I also like to mix two different strains, and test the flavor and effect. :bong2:

Hey, in Gladwin, you gotta entertain yourself somehow !! lol

Master Kush

J.K. Cinderella

White Widow $15

White Widow $20

Skunk #1

Shiva Skunk....and it was dry, too. Everything I had was dry to the point a friend offered me a small piece of lettuce, to place in the bag, to increase the moisture content. Serious.

Not sure how, why, and if the stores Quality Control could change so fast. Huh. Weird.

Sounds like 420Bait&Switch

I hate that!

More like greed if you ask me .

They know undried uncured cannabis weighs sometimes three times as much as the sameproduct properly cured selling it straight off the stalk increases the profit and cuts down on the wait period per harvest .

You should know about bait and switch Ron..You left me hanging using the same principle.......You dont have the courtesy or respect to even contact me after repeated attempts...Thanks again for nothing......skid.....

420Peace Skid,

I disagree about a bait and switch, because there was never any bait for a switch...

Maybe I could not help you as much as I wished but I was not enriched, which is the essence of bait and switch.

I agree about not calling you back...

Archived