Sour Diesal Clones

dutch&Dutchess

I am still learning about lemon skunk myself

I had some of this strain gifted to me about a year ago all stringy and stretched in the big rockwool i did everything i could to transplant them into soil with no luck so i just made oil of of the plant carcass.

The others i gave to my hydro growing brother made it to harvest and i wasn't at all impressed with the results very poor yield average high and taste.

I had some of this strain gifted to me about a year ago all stringy and stretched in the big rockwool i did everything i could to transplant them into soil with no luck so i just made oil of of the plant carcass.

The others i gave to my hydro growing brother made it to harvest and i wasn't at all impressed with the results very poor yield average high and taste.

This is a DNA feminized "try it" seed. It is growing well so far. I am using an organic hot soil mix and a cloner that I am trying out with Earth Juice this week

Rooted now. I have extra plant capacity so I will always have clones

White Siberian, Lemon Skunk and Kush Berry next and Sour Diesel will always be there.

You know anybody that has CLONE only strains..? Like Real deal OG KUSH..? NOt seed OG.....the mythical shiznit..I smoked some real GANGSTERS LUV today..!!!! 3 HR solid straight buzz.!! it tasted chemically like CHEMDAWG.! so harsh but ur ripped up so hard even for a everyday smoker. Anybody got a CLONE only OG CLONE?

Lemon Skunk is OK, pretty good producer, but do think it's over rated, just my opinion.

Sour D is MUCH better, of of course Chem D, Candy Chem, White (Chem) ... Have to be careful with

the white, doesn't take much and you feel as if your gonna nod off all of a sudden ..great for insomnia

next run due out Thu or Fri Kushberry and Sour Diesel. SD is from seed that I brought back from Groeningen(northern Holland) myself. I got it in a bag from a coffee house along with some others. It was a sativa and quite smelly. Nice and gooey too. I found my old travel kit and there were some others there as well. I can only find the labels for a few of the seeds so when I plant them it will be a surprise

You know anybody that has CLONE only strains..? Like Real deal OG KUSH..? NOt seed OG.....the mythical shiznit..I smoked some real GANGSTERS LUV today..!!!! 3 HR solid straight buzz.!! it tasted chemically like CHEMDAWG.! so harsh but ur ripped up so hard even for a everyday smoker. Anybody got a CLONE only OG CLONE?

You do know that those clones came from.....a SEED? I personally feel so blessed to have some killer genetics and i dont have to spend months growing out someone elses "Elite" clone thats just bag seed from some mexican schwagg...... but you know what. that came from seed and it could be killer. thats where all the good and bad genetics come from.................SEEDS.

With bag seed you don't know who the daddy is. He is a contributor of 50% of the alleles. The offspring will be represented with only 50% of the mother.

Thanks Ij, i knew that though. Im new to breeding pot, try to pick ur mind as much as i can, reading ur post etc...I have a ton of experience in breeding, ive bred snakes and geckos for close to a decade. dif i know.... but the same none the less. I wasnt suggesting using bag seed, only saying its the place alot of "elite clones" came from.

I have ogkush x super silver haze this last a few hours also and strong.

SD is from seed that I brought back from Groeningen(northern Holland) myself. I got it in a bag from a coffee house along with some others. It was a sativa and quite smelly. Nice and gooey too. I found my old travel kit and there were some others there as well. I can only find the labels for a few of the seeds so when I plant them it will be a surprise

Is this the origin of the one I got or was it from Attitude? Not trying to bug you, but I like to know the breeder so I can research their version.

seriously why can I not get rid of these last two rooted sour diesel clones? others are happy. I know many want the kushberry and the white siberian just crossed the 2 foot mark so soon very soon for that one. I have DNA seeds (feminized) White Siberian as well as the lemon skunk which is being very finicky all ready so it is living up to the criticism so it may not be around.

Archived