1337 Multistrain Grow

1337Gr33n

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So one of my girls has started to show some sickness. It has been above 80 (usaually 83-86) in their tent. but only the one clone/mom-to-be (or not?) is acting sickly. They did experience thrips right before i got them. But the person that adopted them to me treated them (successfully it appeared) with tobacco juice. I hit them with a lil azamax a few days later, just to be certain. two days after that is when i watered them with the Nutes. (i stupidly went full strength with the nutes- one teaspoon of the age old grow for a gallon of water.) The water is soft city water that has sat out uncapped for over 24 hours to evaporate the chlorine in it from the city.) below are the pics of the Sickly Swampy's Free Leonard plant. the final pic is the one of the healthy sister in the same room with the same feeding, soil, water, light and temp. Any ideas what is going on with my baby?

gallery_15165_260_1133075.jpg

gallery_15165_260_1044204.jpg

gallery_15165_260_1386874.jpg

Guest drcanna-pest

what are you using for lights? It could be burning them if you use a foliar spray and leave the lights on. Also did you check the PH of the water? The green looks great...very lush. But it may be the heat...

Let me know what lights your using and how they are being cooled. thanks

I have just given my sickly swampy girl RO water for a week. She is feeling much better now. Greening up, getting new growth, but not stretching to high. Her sister is stretching a tad, but not a ton. Their Romulan friends are stretching like crazy though! I am going to have to top them or something before i put them in to flower next week, because they act like they want to be 10 feet tall! Their lil baby Cheese friend is doing quite well too. She is growing like, well, weed!

I have just given my sickly swampy girl RO water for a week. She is feeling much better now. Greening up, getting new growth, but not stretching to high. Her sister is stretching a tad, but not a ton. Their Romulan friends are stretching like crazy though! I am going to have to top them or something before i put them in to flower next week, because they act like they want to be 10 feet tall! Their lil baby Cheese friend is doing quite well too. She is growing like, well, weed!

Nice job on the Free Leonard. There is an indica and a sativa pheno of Romulan and I think you have the sativa one. :lol:

I haven't followed up with this. But my growth has been explosive! I am using Age Old Grow and Age Old Kelp for Nutes. My sickly Swampy's Free Leonard is much healthier now. But, she is definitely showing herself to be a runt in comparison with her sister. I will be putting the formerly sick one in to flower, and make the great plant the mom.

Here is the sickly one:

gallery_15165_260_1508272.jpg

Here is her sister, AKA "Double Wide" (she really is twice as wide as she is tall!

gallery_15165_260_460574.jpg

Here is the overall pisture of the room. Here you can see The Cheese baby up front, and the super tall Romulans in the middle.

gallery_15165_260_1112605.jpg

I made some cuttings from the plants last night. But they are awfully droopy. i think they are camera shy!

• 2 weeks later...

It's Flowerin' Time!

I have put the runty Swampy's Free Leonard into the Flower tent, along with one of the Romulans (the one with nodes a bit further apart), and a new addition, Bubblegum!

I have run in to some headaches along the way. I will end up calling them "learning opportunities" in time, i am sure. The first one is the new Bubble gum has nodes that look vastly different than the other plants i have. Being a noob grower, i immediately got paranoid that i may have hermed it already. Pics below are of the Bubblegum from various angles.

gallery_15165_299_593603.jpg

Some of the pics show nodes on the Bubblegum that really look bulbous, and others are more hair-like. I am a bit nervous about the bulbous nodes, as i cannot tell if the are male-like or hermie, or perfectly normal....

gallery_15165_299_1184273.jpg

gallery_15165_299_734073.jpg

My second "learning opportunity" is in the venting of my light. I have a nice straight shot out of the tent with a full metal duct to my dryer vent. But the space between the Can-Fan at the end of the light, and the end of the duct coming in to the tent is VERY small. Well, while i was at work today, the flex duct i'm using to connect the fan and the duct split in two places. The two spots that the flex duct cracked are in the most radical bends the ducting takes. I am thinking of rotating the light 90 degrees. Opinions?

gallery_15165_299_2103738.jpg

Thanks in advance for the great input!

she looks happy in her new home!Did you purposely leave the ducting long so you can adjust the height of light or just didnt cut it down?If the light is stationary then id take at least a foot or more off to get rid of some of the stress from the bend and I had a prob before with the blower knocking the duct off and ended up zip-tying it and duct tape then zapped a couple wood screws in for good measure lol but anyway it doesnt fall off any more.Looks all good tho I believe the gum just looks like that because the mom was a reveg but just keep a eye on it just in case but looks fine to me-KIND

Hey Leet thought you might find this chart useful to take some questions about defeciencies out, looks good tho and I really want a free leonard clone if trading is a option. :goodjob:http://media.photobucket.com/image/deficiency%20on%20marijauna%20plants/sleepyrz/navy/deficiencylist.jpg

Free leonard is not suppose to be sold or traded its suppose to be given away freely (genetics wise) :thumbsu:

Thanks guys. i am just a paranoid first time dad. That Bubblegum does look GREAT. Those frosty stems had me googly eyed! as far as the ducting goes, i did leave that slack so that i could raise and lower the light. i have some nice carabeener clips that raise and lower the lights, but i just haven't quite figured out how they work yet. I may try leaving the fan stationary, and putting the slack between the fan and light. Or perhaps just turning the light in the room 90 degrees. Feedback?

Thanks for the reminder on the Swampy's, King. Does that go for the actual end product as well?

Archived