1337 Multistrain Grow

1337Gr33n

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh im around,she looks delicious!I might have to get some crackers and make a medible cheese ball with some of that! Thanks for stopping by other day,I still cant fig out to resize photos correct so im debating making a photo bucket but if you have those pics on your camera still and dont mind posting them up you can go for it,id appreciate it and might I add that your swampy gets tastier every day it cures and im sure my turkey will be especially good this year!-KIND

Well, when MightyMightyMezz, Sledge, MJ_ALCH3MIST, BubbleGrower, KindBuds, RockinLesPaul, all experts in their field (9 out of 10 master growers agree), you my friend 1337Gr33n, can rest assured that your work is outstanding!! Thank you for sharing the information with us individual human beings here. We can try to do what you do, and your awesome work only makes us all try harder! You are a compassionate human being, helping humans to live a better life.

Bisharoo has kept me laughing all week with his posts from a Star Trek influenced medical haze. So, here goes my Homage to him:

Captain! I've just spotted a Gnarly Romulan Warship at 12 o'clock!

gallery_15165_299_37529.jpg

There's the Pilot's Pinnacle. Set Phasers to Destroy!

gallery_15165_299_1831442.jpg

Oh No! It's spotted us, and is headed straight for us!

gallery_15165_299_900414.jpg

Okay, seriously, though. This is the Romulan after about 65 days. I let this one go a little long, then i flushed it really well, too. It was huge when it went in to flower, and it's even more huge coming out. I have a LOT of work to do on her in the next couple of days!

Truth in advertising moment here. i realised that the Cheese needed to dry more after i chopped her to bits. So, that cola dropped to about 23 grams before she headed back to cure. This particular strain with these nutes in my soil (and only pseuado-flushed - as much as you can flush in soil - for 7 days) tastes very old school and earthy. it does have a light cheesy after taste. Hopefully, that will develop more as curing progresses. a VERY powerful initial stone, followed by a melllllllowwww slide down in to the tireds. Pain? What pain?

Bisharoo has kept me laughing all week with his posts from a Star Trek influenced medical haze. So, here goes my Homage to him:

Captain! I've just spotted a Gnarly Romulan Warship at 12 o'clock!

gallery_15165_299_37529.jpg

There's the Pilot's Pinnacle. Set Phasers to Destroy!

gallery_15165_299_1831442.jpg

Oh No! It's spotted us, and is headed straight for us!

gallery_15165_299_900414.jpg

Okay, seriously, though. This is the Romulan after about 65 days. I let this one go a little long, then i flushed it really well, too. It was huge when it went in to flower, and it's even more huge coming out. I have a LOT of work to do on her in the next couple of days!

Brilliant!

Guest thequietone

Just wanted to say thanks for the Romulan she is doing great and very happy in her new home. Now I just have to get her looking as good as yours. And Swampy's is doing great also and will be taking clones from her soon.

Thanks Mezz and TheQuietOne! i have a clone off the above pictured Romulan that looks totally different! She has very dark colored leaves. I have fed the urine outta her! She takes food almost every day, and still loves it. I have also not topped that plant, and have put it in to a tomato cage, to see how it grows. I am just constantly messing with stuff to see how it works out. Learning my room with my strains, my lights, etc.

Disclaimer: I have had some Romulan in the last couple of months that is far more well-known as Romulan, and is definitely a more Indica style strain. My pheno is certainly way more sativa in style. So, some may think it is an "imposter" or fake strain, made up to sound like a real one. I just know the person i got it from is a top notch person, and knows their stuff. The smoke is really great. Mellow, sweet, and as Mezz describes it, "granny smith apple" flavors and smells dominate it.

I have actually just started to make some Pesto with it. I got some lovely hydroponic Basil from my dudes at Growco. I have a feeling this evening is gonna be quite chipper. ;)

ok, so i made the pesto. I used a half ounce of the Romulan (sativized) to make the Pesto. My wife and i each had two pieces pf flat bread with Pesto (with fresh hydro-grown basil, Roasted pine nuts, fresh garlic, a half ounce of the Romulan, and grated parmesan cheese) and Mozzerella on top. ( i added bacon to mine, as my wife's a vegetarian)

That was extremely powerful! i am wondering now how much of what i am feeling is still being medicated......

Archived