1337 Multistrain Grow

1337Gr33n

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well gang. The garden has gotten the best of me. I have decided to close down my grow journal for now. I only have so much time in a day, and i cannot prioritize this right now (as you can plainly see). :)

Thank you all for so much support, ideas, and encouragement!

I'll start a new thread when i have the time to commit to it.

(Mods, feel free to unpin if desired.)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah things have been nuts around here. thanks for the nice words, guys (and for the images/narration, Bish!).

The Free Leonard really likes the buckets. She's a drinker. She is at about 1150 ppm right now, and loving life. Her bucket-sister next door is the Trainwreck, and she is loving it too.

• 4 weeks later...

Mezz, you got it! i have been heading towards closing this thread from updates. But i love sharing my pronzzorz. :lol:

Here is your Swampy's Free Leonard in all her DWC Glory.

gallery_15165_299_1519148.jpg

Here she is under the canopy. Such loveliness goes on down under that canopy!

gallery_15165_299_921118.jpg

Also, something i have been wanting to share more of. I had a C99 that was very exemplary of the stress that was happening in my Veg room. I ended up have to LST her a bit to expose some of the few branches that i got from her.

gallery_15165_299_2048686.jpg

Well, i had to do further training to keep the leaves and flowers facing towards the light, and getting good penetration to all sites. So i went to work again. This is not pretty wire work. It is somewhat effective. it could have been done much better by someone more experienced. But i am thinking this technique is going to be a step on the road to effective indoor landrace style sativa growing for me.

gallery_15165_299_141763.jpg

gallery_15165_299_265221.jpg

Oh yeah, also i grew out a Trainwreck in a DWC to see how i could get it to yield in there.

gallery_15165_299_280706.jpg

Also, MightyMightyMezz, i still cannot thank you enough for this cut of Swampy's Free Leonard that you so freely shared with me. i have now shared it with numerous others, never charging for a single clone. This plant is still so amazing to me. The medicine is top notch, and the flavor is so wonderful. cjorden isn't vocal on this site. but he grew out a cut of one of my mom's cuts. The nutrients he used and the soilless mix he uses resulted in a more pronounced butterscotch pudding flavor. This is so neat, because i had heard that it was G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian.

So, this set of pics will be my next to last set for this thread. I am hoping to do a couple of other journals, time permitting. One i will be doing is a side by side grow of Doc Greenthumb's G13. One in Organic Soil (Happy Frog with my Age Old nutrients.), and one in DWC with Lucas formula.

also, in light of all of the Dr. Greenthumb's controversy, i want to make a pre-clarification. I received 2 free cuttings from a great grower here, that had grown its mother from seed that they purchased from the doc. I have never purchased seed from Dr. Greenthumb, and have never received any communication or renumeration from he or his affiliates. i just want to take good, consistent genetics from the same mom, and watch how they grow in two different mediums that i have been using.

Mezz, you got it! i have been heading towards closing this thread from updates. But i love sharing my pronzzorz. :lol:

Here is your Swampy's Free Leonard in all her DWC Glory.

gallery_15165_299_1519148.jpg

Here she is under the canopy. Such loveliness goes on down under that canopy!

gallery_15165_299_921118.jpg

Also, MightyMightyMezz, i still cannot thank you enough for this cut of Swampy's Free Leonard that you so freely shared with me. i have now shared it with numerous others, never charging for a single clone. This plant is still so amazing to me. The medicine is top notch, and the flavor is so wonderful. cjorden isn't vocal on this site. but he grew out a cut of one of my mom's cuts. The nutrients he used and the soilless mix he uses resulted in a more pronounced butterscotch pudding flavor. This is so neat, because i had heard that it was G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian.

So, this set of pics will be my next to last set for this thread. I am hoping to do a couple of other journals, time permitting. One i will be doing is a side by side grow of Doc Greenthumb's G13. One in Organic Soil (Happy Frog with my Age Old nutrients.), and one in DWC with Lucas formula.

Wow, that looks like nice medicine, 1337. You're only three degrees removed from Swampy, you know. It's like the Kevin Bacon game but better. :kfu:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived