1337 Multistrain Grow

1337Gr33n

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We WILL release this cut out to a VERY FEW proven farmers in the near future as this strain is not for everybody to grow. Everyone will love the end product, but as I mentioned above, you will need to specifically set up your grow area for this strain to bring out the yield properly because other strains will be more cost effective to run for the space used, unless the lighting requirements and the other four of Blackman's limiting factors are met specifically. If these requirements are met, there PROBABLY is NO strain out there on this planet that will out-yield this one, no matter what pheno you pull out of a pack, although there MAY be a VERY few strains who can keep up with her in yield potential, but their end product is no where near as good unless you are one of the few people on earth to possess the original Pacific North-West Big Bud clone.

1337 or myself will put the word out when this will happen, but I need to run it myself one more time before I feel comfortable releasing it to a few of you, as I want to make absolutely sure that my results are repeatable. Obviously yield and denseness will vary, but the other traits I've put forward MUST come out again as I've advertised them to be. 1337's end product may tell me all I need to know.

L337 knows I have a 5X5 tent and a 600 watt on the way,if im given the opportunity id love to give her a shot-I also see how side lighting would benefit this plant and will most likely add 2 2 bulb T5s in the tent as im very impressed-give me a good 2 week heads up tho if you decide to give me a shot as I will need to reorganize things but def worth the effort.Great looking plant and im very impressed to put it very mildly-great job she is a beautiful lady-KB

We WILL release this cut out to a VERY FEW proven farmers in the near future

This strain looks killer :thumbsu: What qualifies someone as a proven farmer? Looks like I'm going to have to start a journal for my next grow, which will probably be Motarebel's Orange Chemo :D I've got a 3,000 watt DWC crop almost done right now so the OC will be coming soon to a journal near you......

Sorry to have jacked your journal Bro,

If anyone feels the need to present themselves from now on please PM me or 1337 and I'll think about letting out a very few clones either through 1337 or myself however it's easier. I don't forsee it going out anytime soon in any numbers though as it is becoming a favorite of mine and it's backed up as needed for the moment.

I do have a very limited amount of some of my #1 cut clones becoming available soon in a little over a week. In all honesty the #1 cut may be just as good as the so called keeper cut, but to my standards it had a slightly harsh taste on the exhale due to excessive lime in the soil that didn't leach out totally. It outyielded the #2 cut, but had SLIGHTLY less density which could have been caused by many factors,as it was only a first run. With proper dialing in she MAY be just as good as #2. One clone is already reserved to a member and If feel you have something suitable to trade or donate PM me and I'll get back with you depending on how many of the five cuttings root well (I'll have a few of my keeper OhZone's available too).

If you feel you have something extra special and proven to offer for the #2 cut and just can't wait, then hit either 1337 or myself with a PM and I'm sure we can make some arrangements. Don't be offended if I decide not to do much with the #2 cut at this time, but it will make it's way out there at some point I'm sure. I just don't have a lot of room to take in new strains unless they've been sourced and proven.

Once again sorry Bro, back to your journal, you're doing a great job!!! Everyone please feel free to discuss the plant but keep the requests private from now on as this is 1337's personal journal.

Sorry to have jacked your journal Bro,

If anyone feels the need to present themselves from now on please PM me or 1337 and I'll think about letting out a very few clones either through 1337 or myself however it's easier. I don't forsee it going out anytime soon in any numbers though as it is becoming a favorite of mine and it's backed up as needed for the moment.

I do have a very limited amount of some of my #1 cut clones becoming available soon in a little over a week. In all honesty the #1 cut may be just as good as the so called keeper cut, but to my standards it had a slightly harsh taste on the exhale due to excessive lime in the soil that didn't leach out totally. It outyielded the #2 cut, but had SLIGHTLY less density which could have been caused by many factors,as it was only a first run. With proper dialing in she MAY be just as good as #2. One clone is already reserved to a member and If feel you have something suitable to trade or donate PM me and I'll get back with you depending on how many of the five cuttings root well (I'll have a few of my keeper OhZone's available too).

If you feel you have something extra special and proven to offer for the #2 cut and just can't wait, then hit either 1337 or myself with a PM and I'm sure we can make some arrangements. Don't be offended if I decide not to do much with the #2 cut at this time, but it will make it's way out there at some point I'm sure. I just don't have a lot of room to take in new strains unless they've been sourced and proven.

Once again sorry Bro, back to your journal, you're doing a great job!!! Everyone please feel free to discuss the plant but keep the requests private from now on as this is 1337's personal journal.

for the record, you're not jacking my journal. you're helping it go out with a bang! this G13 will be the last plant in this thread, and she is a doozy! Without your having given this cut to me, we wouldn't have a thread right now! I may do some other single thread strains in the near future. I took down the main cola from this plant on day 71. the rest came down on 75, and will take quite a while to dry. i will be doing some sampling, first with Porc, then with others.

I have a couple of the lower buds from this plant curing right now. I will post a couple pics when I remember to. It is going to be curing until mrs. big j is able to medicate again. Work related testing coming up. After that she gets to see if this strain will be a suitable replacement for swampy's. I think swampy's is still going to be her best bet i am going to have to have 1337 track me down a cut. The new space is almost ready for plants revamped and rebuilding right now almost ready to go.

The main cola is dried, and came in at just over an ounce. i pieced it out too, as the structure is very blocky. the blocks were tight enough together, that i could have kept it all in tact. but i hate storing that much stem. :) the main stem is hollow, and very strong. The way that Porcupine cut his in his journal is definitely looking like a more optimal way to grow the plant. i will be topping the G 13 my next round.

it was really easy to trim, which is also a very fine attribute for a plant of this caliber! everything about this plant begs you to keep running her over and again. that is what i am going to do.

Thanks for the update 1336Gr33n, and especially the tip about topping. When do you suggest that be done exactly, or is there a large window of opportunity for that procedure?

Thank you, and great job as usual! Love those large Colas!! 100_1085.jpgbrinquedos-antigos_f_017.jpgcoca-cola.jpg2daa.jpglastofparks017.jpg

Thanks so much man. Yes, thank you, things are going better at the moment as my health and spirits are up and trending upwards! Natural raw foods, earthing (or grounding, look it up), good cannabis medicines, and walking or something every day outside, and having the support of my children (who along with my grandchildren are already living this way, good for them!), but there is also a strong movement among the eldest among us including my parents that is doing this also. They are getting off all pharmaceuticals and only eating right, etc. I believe there is a whole new awakening by many individuals to this natural way, and my cannabis use and health turnaround have clearly been demonstrated and embraced by all who know these me well.

Oh, and especially don't forget to strive for your spirituality to increase. This is so important and is so neglected by too many people, but I also believe that is changing.

Sorry to hijack your grow thread, back to it, so, when do you suggest topping the G13?

Have a wonderful day and may your grows all do very, very well!

FreeTopping.jpg

Thanks so much man. Yes, thank you, things are going better at the moment as my health and spirits are up and trending upwards! Natural raw foods, earthing (or grounding, look it up), good cannabis medicines, and walking or something every day outside, and having the support of my children (who along with my grandchildren are already living this way, good for them!), but there is also a strong movement among the eldest among us including my parents that is doing this also. They are getting off all pharmaceuticals and only eating right, etc. I believe there is a whole new awakening by many individuals to this natural way, and my cannabis use and health turnaround have clearly been demonstrated and embraced by all who know these me well.

Oh, and especially don't forget to strive for your spirituality to increase. This is so important and is so neglected by too many people, but I also believe that is changing.

Sorry to hijack your grow thread, back to it, so, when do you suggest topping the G13?

Have a wonderful day and may your grows all do very, very well!

FreeTopping.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing that, Bisharoo. I think your lifestyle and family's lifestyle is highly commendable. i have been a vegetarian for a good period in my life, and my wife is a vegetarian. our goal is to grow more and more of our own food as well. we have fresh green smoothies everyday with nothing but great fruits and veggies. we have all been healthier and feel better in general since doing this. we have also quit running at our kids with pharma medicines as soon as they cough or sneeze. their bodies will be much more adept at fighting all these crazy super bugs, i figure.

as far as the G13 and topping, i would look to Porc's journal on that subject. the way he cut it appears to be the optimal way. he'll let me know if i am wrong, but i think he would say, top when you have four (or more) prominent side branches. Porcupine may have done some other magic on his girls. this was about 12" or so for me. i think it got to 18" in about 25 days. it was a bush. i trimmed it up underneath, but would trim way more next time. Bubblegrower has a nice example of lollipopping in his journal.

also, if you haven't noticed already, Porcupine has a great new thread with some cool info in it. HERE i am already looking in to trying a couple of those bends.

i also wanted to take another moment, and let you know, Bisharoo. i notice that you leave every thread a better place after having been there. big ups to you!

1337GR33n, your words are too kind. I appreciate your lifestyle as well, and may more individual humans awaken to this way of life! Thank you for guiding me to Porcs posts and also BG, he always had some good posts for helping us mortal beings. May the force be with you!tumblr_ljyxaoWF6k1qc9x1f.gifYoda.jpgyoda.jpgOh, and may you live long and prosper as well...spock-1.gif200x150.jpg

Guest thequietone

I have a couple of the lower buds from this plant curing right now. I will post a couple pics when I remember to. It is going to be curing until mrs. big j is able to medicate again. Work related testing coming up. After that she gets to see if this strain will be a suitable replacement for swampy's. I think swampy's is still going to be her best bet i am going to have to have 1337 track me down a cut. The new space is almost ready for plants revamped and rebuilding right now almost ready to go.

I have several swampy's rooting right now Big J I will let you know when they are ready and I should be able to get one to you.

Archived