1337 Multistrain Grow

1337Gr33n

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mezz, you got it! i have been heading towards closing this thread from updates. But i love sharing my pronzzorz. :lol:

Here is your Swampy's Free Leonard in all her DWC Glory.

gallery_15165_299_1519148.jpg

Here she is under the canopy. Such loveliness goes on down under that canopy!

gallery_15165_299_921118.jpg

Also, something i have been wanting to share more of. I had a C99 that was very exemplary of the stress that was happening in my Veg room. I ended up have to LST her a bit to expose some of the few branches that i got from her.

gallery_15165_299_2048686.jpg

Well, i had to do further training to keep the leaves and flowers facing towards the light, and getting good penetration to all sites. So i went to work again. This is not pretty wire work. It is somewhat effective. it could have been done much better by someone more experienced. But i am thinking this technique is going to be a step on the road to effective indoor landrace style sativa growing for me.

gallery_15165_299_141763.jpg

gallery_15165_299_265221.jpg

Oh yeah, also i grew out a Trainwreck in a DWC to see how i could get it to yield in there.

gallery_15165_299_280706.jpg

Those look very nice congrats :goodjob:

• 2 weeks later...

well, i was going to do a side by side grow of G13 in Soil and DWC. But, the soil G13 croaked in the heatwave/power loss/apocaypse that occurred here last week. The DWC G13 is looking hearty as all get out, though! She just went in to flower, and will be giving up some cuttings, shortly.

i had a total cloner apocalypse before that. i had started using Root Shooters instead of a Daisy Cloner. they started out amazing. But (now in hindsight i see that) i watered too much. i didn't let them dry enough, and they got rotty in the higher temps/humidity. Lotta livin and learnin here. also, i am color blind. so doing PH with a liquid-color-based tester is torture. well, eyeballing rootshooters, and other peat plug type cloners is hard to do when you're as color blind as i happen to be. moops except it was a BIG moops. Here are the strains i lost from that 'learning move':

4SD

BlueBerry

Bubba Kush (Katsu Cut)

Lemon Cake

BubbleGum

Swampy's Free Leonard?

Shark's Breath?

and almost lost Trainwreck and OG Kush. These two have survived, and i am grateful. The question marks represent clones that survived, and have rooted, but i cannot verify that it is one or the other, as they got unmarked in a move to save them. The saving happened. the labeling fell off though. so i am growing them out to see what they are. i now believe them to both be Swampy's Free Leonard. But i will need to grow them out further to verify.

I all of this heat madness, i have learned the value in switching my light cycle to run at night. That is going to happen when this last cycle goes through. i have a good standard CO2 setup that a kind man gifted to me. i hope to run that soon. but i want to make sure that i set it up properly. so, i am under the reading rainbow again. :)

My next run will be the OG Kush in DWC with (hopefully) a round of G13 shortly thereafter. <crosses fingers>

For now, I have 5 plants to my name now. LOL let's pray/think/will/dance/chant these lil Kushie girls in the cloner continue to do well another few days, until they are in the safe zone. once they are to seedling, i KNOW i won't overfeed them anymore, i swear. :) So there may be another round or two of pics on the MultiStrain grow, before i switch to a new thread. Last up will be G13 mother to the cycle after next, OG Kush (mosther of next cycle), and Trainwreck (whose former top is planted in to soil).

I hear u on the heat wave I lost 2 ac`s and a few plants out of the deal. I had no power for 2 days during that heat wave. I wish u luck. I also lost 3 G13s luckily I still have 1 left. Good luck to ya.

Peace, Afi

Thanks for the comiserating guys. it's total encouragement knowing others face the same crap you do.

yeah, just trials and tribs of a learning guy.

Afi, if you need a cut of that G13, PM me. i am about to give her a haircut. :)

I may take u up on that in the future but I still have one so if it survives I should be fine for a while but we could defiantly swap Phenos once we`ve run them once. I haven`t forgot about the Mk either I may ask someone in your area if they will hook u up with it if they still have it. Peace, Afi

I am making new strains available but I simply MUST have a genuine G13!Well if possible lol you know I will pass the newbies on your way anyway,up to bat will be be 1:Pineapple Kush ,2:Top44 ,3:Lemon Skunk ,4:Big Bud, 5:Luna Haze, 6:Northern lights and last but not least 7:Sensi star X Hindu Kush a breeder experiment with dif phenos expected...but seriously when you get the clone machine burning id love to do a G13 it has been on my list for some time and I assumed it was lost so glad to hear it is still with us :thumbsu: oh ya I forgot PPP Pure Power Plant is on the agenda as well :rock:

Here is the G13 in DWC, now entering the Flowering Zone!

gallery_15165_299_1059617.jpg

I will be trimming her up for a run of multiple (yet individual) buckets. Maybe i am a glutton for punishment. (or maybe i want to have to make my wife PH my stuff so much for her color blind man, that she lets me buy a Hanna!

Here is another favorite of mine, popping back into the rotation. I have some cuts of this lovely lady that will follow mom in buckets. :)

OG Kush

gallery_15165_299_1533685.jpg

What can I say but your like a cat...Purrrrrrr,always land on your feet,bro-plants are looking healthy and I am waiting for you to move into full hydro mode as I like building stuff and seems you may be getting the hang of it! :thumbsu: Wish the bad circumstances didnt happen to your grow but out of the ashes rises the phoenix so keep on keeping on and I love the pics,keep em comin!

• 3 weeks later...

as i had said before, catastrophe hit the 1337 house. temperatures changed very fast here, and devastated an already tentative process. being a new grower, i didn't think far enough ahead about how all of the changes outside would change the environment inside. But, as a testimony to Dr. Greenthumb's G13 that i was gifted (Day 28 in flower), here she is in a DWC. At the bottom is the OG Kush i have in flower as well (Day 35). These are the last two flowering plants for a couple months. I will be changing cycles to have 12 on at night and 12 off during the day.

gallery_15165_299_1009247.jpg

gallery_15165_299_1995355.jpg

gallery_15165_299_1381805.jpg

Yeah that sugar is not fairing well switch it to hydro. She is hanging on but barely. Kind did you get my text if not message me want to talk at you. Anyway 1337 as always the otherday was a good hang out time need to have more get the kids and the wives together.

Here is the Dr. Greenthumb's G13 on Day 33. She is quite full, and really starting to bulk up. Her smell is pleasant but light. The growth on this plant can really only be described as steadily explosive. There are flowers everywhere, and they just keep growing. The pruning necessary on this plant is one that could go either way. I could see, if you have the ability to prop up multiple footballs in one small area, that really shaving this up tightly could do some amazing journal worthy pics (Like Porcupine's)

Again, i am not a shill for Dr. Greenthumb. I have NEVER (unfortunate for me) purchased seed from or even communicated with Doc. I was granted this cut by a great person. But this plant and its amazing growth has convinced me to purchase from Doc in the future, when i fell my seed growing skills are what they should be.

gallery_15165_299_1430532.jpg

Archived