1337 Multistrain Grow

1337Gr33n

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did the cut I gave you survive??? or do you need some more??? I could give you another cut plus that purple kush I have for an OG (not sure you can still do that) and a G13...I might even be able to meet you half way this time...lol

let me know, you know I always enjoy seeing my far away brothers in arms

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, MoreCowbell and thequietone! The genetics are really showing themselves with this G13 plant.

I am running it with the Lucas Formula, and Snow Storm Ultra, as i have had some great luck with it so far, adding to resin production. On the G13, i have not grown it before, but this plant is absolutely gooey! I am also now adding Gravity Flower Hardener, since a sample was so generously provided by GrowCo and Humbolt County's Own. A sample of Purple Maxx was also provided, and considering the lovely colors in the cool photo from Doc's Site, it seemed an interesting test. Here is a side branch at day 43, before purple Maxx and Gravity, which were introduced on day 45, 21 days before finish, which is roughly day 63. Also, for comparison, see the picture of a mini bottom branch with flowers i cut to allow energy to move elsewhere in that branch against the top cola of 'OG Kush'. This 'OG Kush' of specifically unknown origin, has produced wonderfully flavored medicine, and consistently strong medicine, has never been much of a resin producer.

This particular OG plant was hit with Bushmaster, for a couple of doses during Veg. The branches were stunted early, and could not support the cola at all. i was using bamboo sticks and bonsai wire as a makeshift 'cage' to keep the plant from swinging too wildly from on area to another. It also was the only other plant besides the G13 to survive the heat apocalypse earlier this season. The OG never got the dosages of Snow Storm Ultra that the G 13 got; and the G13 obviously never got the bushmaster early in veg. Hindsight is 20/20, but it would have been interesting to see if the Snow Storm could have forced the OG to invest more energy in resin production.

G13 Side Cola about as long as wrist to forearm on me.

gallery_15165_299_375163.jpg

G13 Side Cola's Top (sorry, still learning the whole lighting component of photography.)

gallery_15165_299_303883.jpg

G13 (whitish) with the OG Kush Top (The OG is behind the smaller G13 branch by 5 inches or more)

gallery_15165_299_1601488.jpg

I am also oddly intrigued by this product Kushie Kush. It may be gimicky, and completely unnecessary. But i am a noob, and i love me some kushes. their "psychological methods to sell" have me curious. maybe someday. Anyone here used it? On which strain(s)?

• 2 weeks later...

looks yummy whens the taste test?

Looking really nice 1337! At this point, I would start thinning a few fan leafs here and there to let some light into the interior (a must with this strain regardless of pheno, unless you have 1000 watts per plant, and even then side lighting would be beneficial).

THIS IS AN INSANELY GOOD CUT!!!!!!!! Like Grape Champagne! Extreme slightly sour candy grape flavor and odor that tickles your nose when smelled (with potency to match). The particular "pheno" 1337 has is VERY SPECIAL , and can literally be called connoisseur quality all the way around, and actually yields massively if set up for properly (you pretty much have to dedicate an area strictly to this strain, otherwise the yield will suffer).

This was the keeper pheno I picked, and is very special to me. I really hope other people are able to get this pheno out of a pack if they decide to purchase from Doc (the other pheno's were all stellar, but this one shined out above the others). No one else holds this particular cut at this time other than 1337 besides myself, and it's NOT let out, so if someone else claims to have my #2 cut then they are full of it.

I'll have my smoke report up very soon in my journal, but this pheno just keeps getting better everyday in the jar, so I keep putting it off.

Keep up the good work Bro!!!

Looking really nice 1337! At this point, I would start thinning a few fan leafs here and there to let some light into the interior (a must with this strain regardless of pheno, unless you have 1000 watts per plant, and even then side lighting would be beneficial).

THIS IS AN INSANELY GOOD CUT!!!!!!!! Like Grape Champagne! Extreme slightly sour candy grape flavor and odor that tickles your nose when smelled (with potency to match). The particular "pheno" 1337 has is VERY SPECIAL , and can literally be called connoisseur quality all the way around, and actually yields massively if set up for properly (you pretty much have to dedicate an area strictly to this strain, otherwise the yield will suffer).

This was the keeper pheno I picked, and is very special to me. I really hope other people are able to get this pheno out of a pack if they decide to purchase from Doc (the other pheno's were all stellar, but this one shined out above the others). No one else holds this particular cut at this time other than 1337 besides myself, and it's NOT let out, so if someone else claims to have my #2 cut then they are full of it.

I'll have my smoke report up very soon in my journal, but this pheno just keeps getting better everyday in the jar, so I keep putting it off.

Keep up the good work Bro!!!

WoW... This cut Sounds phenomenal !

Ive only been lucky enough to smoke a sample of Docs Bubba Kush and that was awesome, hopefully one day i can get my hands on some of this.

Looks great and i cant wait to see more of her.

Thanks, Porcpine! I have sampled some meds from this plant, and they are just incredible. That skunky sour grape taste is definitely there even before the cure on this one, and the resin production is really great as well. I am forever in your debt for a cut such as this. /bow :bow:

Mike and Jipo, thanks guys. :rock: (btw ima huge dex fan, mike.)

This grow here is a SERIOUS testimony to the genetics of this plant. i am NOT an experienced grower. I have only been at this a year with any dedication. Also, it was only my third plant in a DWC. And, i added the Humboldt products for the first time. AND, we have undergone a heat apocalypse this summer with no AC for some time. This plant has withstood it all, and will still yield impressively, all things considered. With some fine tuning, this plant is going to really do extremely well.

Also, please do not PM me requesting a cut of this plant. I am unable to do so for the forseeable future.

We WILL release this cut out to a VERY FEW proven farmers in the near future as this strain is not for everybody to grow. Everyone will love the end product, but as I mentioned above, you will need to specifically set up your grow area for this strain to bring out the yield properly because other strains will be more cost effective to run for the space used, unless the lighting requirements and the other four of Blackman's limiting factors are met specifically. If these requirements are met, there PROBABLY is NO strain out there on this planet that will out-yield this one, no matter what pheno you pull out of a pack, although there MAY be a VERY few strains who can keep up with her in yield potential, but their end product is no where near as good unless you are one of the few people on earth to possess the original Pacific North-West Big Bud clone.

1337 or myself will put the word out when this will happen, but I need to run it myself one more time before I feel comfortable releasing it to a few of you, as I want to make absolutely sure that my results are repeatable. Obviously yield and denseness will vary, but the other traits I've put forward MUST come out again as I've advertised them to be. 1337's end product may tell me all I need to know.

Thanks, MoreCowbell and thequietone! The genetics are really showing themselves with this G13 plant.

I am also oddly intrigued by this product Kushie Kush. It may be gimicky, and completely unnecessary. But i am a noob, and i love me some kushes. their "psychological methods to sell" have me curious. maybe someday. Anyone here used it? On which strain(s)?

I'm intrigued by it also. I may have to give it a try, although it's probably just another unnecessary product to get our money (Advanced Nutrients isn't a cheap line of products, and most are not necessary). It's too general to say this product works with any Kush's per say like it's advertised, as each type of Kush including hybrids have different nutritional needs. An experienced farmer will be able to read his plants and generally determine what is needed, and compensate for anything lacking.

The NPK % is what I'm liking, as this should shorten the inter-nodal spacing on any strain. Anyone using Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro line should love this product as a supplement in the vegetative state because of the added Potassium. I used Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro line for many years and my only beef was the lack of potassium in veg which caused unnecessary stretching.

We WILL release this cut out to a VERY FEW proven farmers in the near future as this strain is not for everybody to grow. Everyone will love the end product, but as I mentioned above, you will need to specifically set up your grow area for this strain to bring out the yield properly because other strains will be more cost effective to run for the space used, unless the lighting requirements and the other four of Blackman's limiting factors are met specifically. If these requirements are met, there PROBABLY is NO strain out there on this planet that will out-yield this one, no matter what pheno you pull out of a pack, although there MAY be a VERY few strains who can keep up with her in yield potential, but their end product is no where near as good unless you are one of the few people on earth to possess the original Pacific North-West Big Bud clone.

1337 or myself will put the word out when this will happen, but I need to run it myself one more time before I feel comfortable releasing it to a few of you, as I want to make absolutely sure that my results are repeatable. Obviously yield and denseness will vary, but the other traits I've put forward MUST come out again as I've advertised them to be. 1337's end product may tell me all I need to know.

you can put me down please!

Obviously yield and denseness will vary, but the other traits I've put forward MUST come out again as I've advertised them to be. 1337's end product may tell me all I need to know.

So far, very good on that end. yield? gonna be a hearty check in that box, EVEN given the immense stress this gal has endured. Flavor? Not one of the million sour this or thats, or the angina kush or whatever craziness people are making up. Like Porcupine says, luscious Grape-ey Champagne. the effect? unbelievable, and no easy tolerance levels over repeated medicating. Just incredible at every level.

The particular "pheno" 1337 has is VERY SPECIAL , and can literally be called connoisseur quality all the way around, and actually yields massively if set up for properly (you pretty much have to dedicate an area strictly to this strain, otherwise the yield will suffer).

could this be what you are referring to? :) here she is all alone in her 4x4 tent.

gallery_15165_299_1796313.jpg

I would have topped it, but i like to run every plant as 'straight' as possible the first time out. that way, i can see first how it tries to grow. learned that one from BG. i took Porc's input and trimmed more of the large fan leaves that were getting depleted anyway. this time out i have the bamboo sticks in, holding up those substantial side branches that have really beefed up. in Porcupine's G13 journal you can see how this plant SHOULD be cut. the way he placed his cuts to get numerous side branches like this appears to be an ideal way to get the most out of this plant. i can completely understand how side lighting would make this one go insane.

Archived