1337 Multistrain Grow

1337Gr33n

So, it HAS been a while. as i mentioned earlier, i had some setbacks (plural). the light wasn't the only one. My dear old Swampy's Free Leonard mother that was so old? she i getting cut down today, and as a total loss for usable flowers. it was in a 7 gallon Air Pot for most of its life. The roots had probably filled the entire pot! i couldn't justify buying two bags of dirt her third or fourth week in to flower when i finally realized what was going on. i just kept plowing along to see how it would end up. i did give her a lil bit of extra Humic 12, to try to help her get everything she could outta that soil she was in. Was a sad day, but i gave up on her today. She has already given up the ghost.

in not-so Debbie Downer news, the Train Wreck smells like a HUGE vat of Lemon scent collided with a fuel tanker! There is just this strong lemon-fuel odor. i am addicted to the smell of this already! After this cures, i can tell it will be some great meds!

gallery_15165_299_313616.jpg

The BC God Bud (below)has a more subtle aroma to the plant. It smells faintly of freshly ground coffee. Daddy gonna likey!

gallery_15165_299_891754.jpg

Here is my recently deceased Swampy's Free Leonard, just before her euthanasia.

gallery_15165_299_426815.jpg

gallery_15165_299_198626.jpg

So. This here is a very poor picture of a VERY unwanted visitor to the garden as well.(above) The size of the spider freaked me out a bit. I actually like spiders around the house, cause the catch all the other bugs. But, i dont want them in my garden! and i sure don't need a spider this size (legs and all about the size of a soda cap), sneaking up on me during a nighttime feeding! Anyone recognize the markings? It almost looks like the punisher skull!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Train Wreck smells like a HUGE vat of Lemon scent collided with a fuel tanker! There is just this strong lemon-fuel odor. i am addicted to the smell of this already! After this cures, i can tell it will be some great meds!

haha, im right with you :)

i just put the tw back in my room after about a year absence and they about 25-30 days in right now. every single time i walk past them i gotta pinch a leaf and smile.

i think you hit it right on the head..... pine-sol meets gas pump ........................ and addicting too :)

im glad to have it back around.... and glad to hear you enjoying it too!!

Best of luck on the surgery J,I unfortunately work 2nd shift so lunch would be about what I could do but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers- Im sure everything will turn out great for you and if there is anything I can help with just shoot me a PM or give a call anytime.

Here comes the Train! (wreck) The calyxes are a burstin! There is still that lingering smell of lemons and fuel i so love. i had a lil preview taste tonight of what her mom tasted like. mmm mmm mmm cant wait!

gallery_15165_299_13467.jpg

Here is what the BC God Bud has been up to these days. I have had some small trimmings from her underside. These are all pre-flush, or just at flush. The flavor is very mild, and has Juicy Fruit kinds of flavors. The effect is a very calming, sometimes sedating effect. This pic looked so much gooier when i had it full size on my computer. Too bad it's not as cool posted here. (someday i'll learn better photog skills.)

gallery_15165_299_1471699.jpg

Guest thequietone

Yeah the God Bud was very tasty and I am looking forward to the final product. I am sure the flavor will be more pronounced also with the final product. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Well sorry the meet up didn't pan out I ended up at the market always fun. But I met up with mos cutty at my home first was such a wonderful time wish I had had more time to spend with him but had a doctor to meet before he cut my head open. Cutty came through with samples of his pre 98 bubba (omg I now have to go to him I need more!) he also gave me a taste of super lemon skunk, and he brought Lisa some swampy's. If anyone doubted his skills they are wrong. Oops sorry 1337 didn't mean to jack your thread it is late, I am in a hospital bed bored. Thequietone said he may visit me tomorrow hope he can would be awesome maybe kind could too they are saying I may be here till Saturday now. Ugh!

Here comes the Train! (wreck) The calyxes are a burstin! There is still that lingering smell of lemons and fuel i so love. i had a lil preview taste tonight of what her mom tasted like. mmm mmm mmm cant wait!

gallery_15165_299_13467.jpg

Here is what the BC God Bud has been up to these days. I have had some small trimmings from her underside. These are all pre-flush, or just at flush. The flavor is very mild, and has Juicy Fruit kinds of flavors. The effect is a very calming, sometimes sedating effect. This pic looked so much gooier when i had it full size on my computer. Too bad it's not as cool posted here. (someday i'll learn better photog skills.)

gallery_15165_299_1471699.jpg

Absolutely marvelous :goodjob:

Archived