1337 Multistrain Grow

1337Gr33n

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first two pics here are the BubbleGum. She is certainly the most photogenic. THe others are doing well. Just not the camera hog that the Bubblegum is!

gallery_15165_299_1964044.jpg

gallery_15165_299_225531.jpg

Here is one node of the Romulan. It was the closest to me at the time of photos. It is one of a dozen pretty equally sized buds:

gallery_15165_299_466892.jpg

Aaaand Heeere's the Cheese! She is making her debut here, and is helping me to get perpetual! (insert olivia newton john song here)

gallery_15165_299_130865.jpg

ok here is my flower box,and the unvailing of my new mix-its either lemon skunkXafghan/mazor mom or strawberry coughXafghan/mazor mom-idk it got confusing but I have this girl as well as 1 more so I guess we will see if its worth revegging and passing out cuttings so I will start with that as first pic,then the unrully superskunk,num 3 is romulian,num 4 is bub gum in soil,num 5 is tard gum-long story but ya so lol enjoy (I hope)NVM I CANT GET PICS RIGHT SIZE URRRGHHH anyway ill post tommorrow-KIND

Well, here's a muddled close up of one Swampy's Bud. I can't wait to flower another one or 10 of these! This was the "runty, sickly" one!

gallery_15165_299_2072237.jpg

And, Ladies and Gentlesmokers, may i introduce to you another lovely gal, The Cheese!

gallery_15165_299_940203.jpg

Please feel free to drool on your keyboard, BubbleGrower. I know i've wrecked a few looking at your great pics! This Cheese is starting week three in flower, from a cut CJorden gave me.

well, i did a TON of reading before i began to grow. I have continued to read up on growing since i began. And i am having a learning experience now. The Romulan, which has been a hearty plant since day 1 for me, hasn't done so great in flower. It makes cuttings like crazy, and those cuttings take root without thought. But when i put them in to flower, they have just languished. Fan leaves have turned yellow and dried up, like it was the latest fashion. And the buds were just not growing like i had hoped. Did i LST it too heavily immediately after topping it? Was the 3 gallon smart pot just not big enough?

i think i found most of my answer this week. i was watering all of my girls in soil only once per week. I thought maybe the Romulan was just shy about the nutes. After giving the Cheese and the Bubblegum nutes 3 days on, 1 day off for a couple weeks with not so much as a spotted leaf, i realized i was just doing it wrong! i started hitting my Romulan with nutes on the same schedule as the others. In no time, the buds began to fill out, the leaves started greening up again, and it became a much more vibrant plant as a whole. The second Romulan in flower is doing very well, and will outpace its' sister n 2 weeks!

There will be pics forthcoming. I just wanted to confess my sins (and learning experiences) to an audience that can most certainly sympathize. many of you have been where i am at. Nice to know, i too have room to grow!

i have been feeling the same way Mezz. I was fortunate enough to try some other person's version of Romulan, and it did dent my head for a minute. I am just hoping that it is a challenge i can overcome. i wanna be the plant whisperer! LOL seriously though, it is kinda like that. You have to pay attention to what the plant is "telling" you it needs. My buddy's clone grew out in absolute glory, dude. It was the third of three that went home with me. And, man whatever he did with it was right. He is in soil-less mix and organic nutes. He also has been hitting it with a touch of Superthrive and a dab of Humboldt Ultra Snow. it looks picturesque. My second one should be coming around though pretty well. It should make some bulky flowers.

So what flavors are rolling in the Mezz garden these days? i have the sampler pack, and need to make some decisions soon. But Swampy's will live forever in my garden, should i have the ability to keep it going in perpetuity. I really like this Cheese a lot (at least the way its growing. Pretty much everyone that has tasted it, says it is great meds.) I need to wait another 7 weeks or so for her, though. BubbleGum blooms quite well. But, then again it ain't the easiest to clone. The Romulan grows in Veg very well, even if you only feed it dirty looks, and a spitbath. Put it in flower, and that's a whole nother game! I do have another newcomer to the plate...

Blueberry is in my garden (pics another time.) I put her (once the cutting rooted) into a DWC bucket. That wll be my first foray in to the Blueberry. In the coming weeks, i expect a God Bud to come play soon too. Not sure at all how i am gonna do with that one. But i hear the payoff is tremendous!

Archived